Red Sox Nation

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Congratulations brothers and sisters!

In honor of winning the 2007 World Series I'll be getting my Red Sox tattoo on my right bicep and on the left will be my beloved Boston Bruins logo.

Though I can't decide on this one: http://www.enhl-hockey.net/images/BOS.jpg

Or: http://thumb14.webshots.net/t/64/464/8/60/66/2913860660038232934AGQSmJ_th.jpg

This will be my Sox tattoo: http://arran.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/boston-red-sox-logo-photofile-photograph-c10053777.jpeg

Oh yeah, A-Rod jumped the Yankee ship in the middle of the 5th inning last night.

We don't want him or need him. It's all Ellsbury and Pedroia from here on in.

Long live the Red Sox Dynasty :rockon: :crazy: :yes:

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to the Red Sox. They really are the better team. The Rockies were just not ready for a world series yet.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I'm glad the Redsox DID NOT win it on their home turf!

GO YANKS!!
Ah, more genius from Yankee fan. But WIN we did.

Where are the Yankees while us Boston fans are going berzerk? Ah yes, you're out trying to wrangle A-Rod into staying (which is virtually zero chance). And jacking off to Jeter while he's at home playing MLB '08.

Oh well, Maybe next year when you have a coach and some players who give a sh!t about loyalty.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I'm glad the Redsox DID NOT win it on their home turf!

GO YANKS!!
Fvck the Yankees.

I'm happy they did it in another sweep of the world series.

my cousin cried his little eyes out especially since the yankees were chosen pre-season to be the winners with plain talent. unfortuanately, the yankees just couldn't pull off the wins that they needed.

My girlfiend's dad and me watched the yankee's last game and we were drinking some beer and laughing about it.

comic_relief

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Fvck the Yankees.

I'm happy they did it in another sweep of the world series.

my cousin cried his little eyes out especially since the yankees were chosen pre-season to be the winners with plain talent. unfortuanately, the yankees just couldn't pull off the wins that they needed.

My girlfiend's dad and me watched the yankee's last game and we were drinking some beer and laughing about it.

comic_relief
People hate the Yankees because they are JEALOUS (like most Red Sox fans) and HATE the fact that their payroll is over 200 million.

However, it is clear that a teams payroll does not guarantee a world series ring.

Silvertip

Don Juan
Reaction score
See you in 2090

Things that have happened since the last time the Red Sox won the World Series:

-Live broadcasts of games began showing over the Internet. Red Sox fans could see their team lose in a new medium.
-World Baseball Classic established, allowing Red Sox fans to watch their players lose while wearing a different uniform.
-The NHL became the first league to cancel a season.
-Ballparks were built...and rebuilt.
-Flagpoles were erected on the Fenway Park roof to hold all of the team’s future World Series pennants. Those flagpoles have since rusted and been taken down.
-Roger Clemens, who was in the "twilight of his career," won another Cy Young Award, thanks to the Red Sox.
-Former Red Sox pitcher Ugueth Urbina goes to prison for 14 years
-The Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Ducks, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Heat, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Indianapolis Colts all won championships.
-The Kyoto Protocol went into effect
-EU gained five more members
-North Korea successfully manufactured nuclear weapons.
-A new Pope!
-Saddam Hussein was captured, tried and killed
-Formula One legend Michael Schumacher retired from racing after winning more championships than the Red Sox.
-Ford ceases production of the Taurus.
-The first female Speaker of the House took office

Haha Red Sox fans.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silvertip said:
Things that have happened since the last time the Red Sox won the World Series:

-Live broadcasts of games began showing over the Internet. Red Sox fans could see their team lose in a new medium.
-World Baseball Classic established, allowing Red Sox fans to watch their players lose while wearing a different uniform.
-The NHL became the first league to cancel a season.
-Ballparks were built...and rebuilt.
-Flagpoles were erected on the Fenway Park roof to hold all of the team’s future World Series pennants. Those flagpoles have since rusted and been taken down.
-Roger Clemens, who was in the "twilight of his career," won another Cy Young Award, thanks to the Red Sox.
-Former Red Sox pitcher Ugueth Urbina goes to prison for 14 years
-The Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Ducks, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Heat, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Indianapolis Colts all won championships.
-The Kyoto Protocol went into effect
-EU gained five more members
-North Korea successfully manufactured nuclear weapons.
-A new Pope!
-Saddam Hussein was captured, tried and killed
-Formula One legend Michael Schumacher retired from racing after winning more championships than the Red Sox.
-Ford ceases production of the Taurus.
-The first female Speaker of the House took office

Haha Red Sox fans.
gee, doesn't that mean that its been two years? So what, I can't wait for the next years to come up.

hmmm.... where is A-Unit? Figured he would have showed up.

comic_relief

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO SOX!!!!

Damn, I lost my voice last night just screaming. How awesome was that....... seriously. I'm so glad to be living in boston right now, the city of WINNERS!!! GET SOME BABY!!!

And no, we don't want A-Rod and all the baggage that he will bring. The Yankees are a mess. Our team chemistry is perfect right now.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I fvcking knew when I started this thread that Yankee fan would come and try to sh!t on our WORLD SERIES SLAMDUNK parade.

It's cool though,Yankee fan, remember it's just a fvcking pasttime and not real life.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be some cool tatoos man.

Anyways even though I wanted the Rockies to win the red sox are one hell of a team. They deserved it. They have an awesome team. Congratulations to them.
As far as the Rockies well im just proud they got that far, that makes me happy. =)

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It's cool though,Yankee fan, remember it's just a fvcking pasttime and not real life.
Says the man who is marking his baseball affiliation for life on his bicep :D

The Red Sox were the best team this entire year and deserved it. Now maybe they'll win every year between now and 2027 so we can have a REAL debate about the best club ever.

GO YANKEES

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Says the man who is marking his baseball affiliation for life on his bicep :D

The Red Sox were the best team this entire year and deserved it. Now maybe they'll win every year between now and 2027 so we can have a REAL debate about the best club ever.

GO YANKEES
Without A-Rod and Torre I can guarantee the Yankees won't. Hell Cleveland almost wiped us out.

But they didn't.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck the redsocks. I hate every person on that team they are all cvnts. Especially varitek with his fvcking little **** chin strap beard. He can go lick a fvcking butthole.

The thing i can't stand more than anything is that Red Sox fans think they are the most hardcore fans and that their **** don't stink. Nobody gives a fvck about your "curse" - maybe if you had had a decent team you wouldn't have been in the ****hole for so many years.

GO ROCKIES! Even though they didn't win they can at least be happy that they aren't a bunch of fvcking **** suckers

Oh and as for the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry. How many world championships have the Yankees won? 26? How many have the red sox won... Oh yeah only 7! Go eat **** you little *****es - thats not much of a rivalry.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh, to have the mental constitution of a 4th grader.

Me thinks you need to take your Ritalin and then go play hide and go fvck yourself.

Read this and weep douche:

RED SOX SWEEP THE WORLD SERIES IN 2007.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
For Yankee fan (my brother in particular)

Congrats on Girardi! That guy will get things done in NY.

Also, I'm a HUGE Pettite guy. Love the guy, respect the guy. I just read that he'll either option out of his contract and end his career if he isn't a Yankee for life. So goes my dream of him wearing the red and blue :mad: .

Either way, that guy has fvcking balls and guts.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Got my tattoos today:

Bruins "B" logo on my left bicep and the Red Sox (2 red socks) logo on my right.

Pictures tonight or tomorrow. No way I could work out tonight, my arms are sore as hell and still on fire. It was all cardio today.

I fvcking love my new ink!