red sox nation

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
hey the red sox really kicked some a$$ tonight. sorry cleveland, but it looks like red sox year again. down three to one and then force a game seven. its been a good year in cleveland with the cavilers and now the indians, but again, just like the sweep in the finals, you're luck ended a little short. oh well

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, as the Rockies are gonna p'zone the Bo Sox (or the Reds) in the WS. :yes:

I actually want the Rocks to play/beat the Bo Sox because Boston has some of the most irritating fans in the world, and I hope they cry and beat up their girlfriends when they lose. :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Serialized3 said:
Boston has some of the most irritating fans in the world, and I hope they cry and beat up their girlfriends when they lose. :crackup:
Yankee fans are worse.

They beat up thier Mothers when they lose.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not over just yet...
A tribe fan can hope can't he? :(

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where's A-Unit?

comic_relief

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty jazzed up about the games seven . red sox will prevail . sorry cleveland.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Sox all the way to the bank!

Last night was all Dustin Pedroias' offensive phenomenon and Manny's defensive knockout punch.

I gotta give props to Jacoby Ellsbury and Varitek.

Wednesday night I'm playing hooky from work.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You New England people do know that everyone outside of New England hates you, right? God, it must suck to live in Boston. At least you have sports.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
As a Yankee fan, I cannot root for the Redsox. Boston is a GREAT city, but I don't like the Redsox fans. They hate the Yankees more then they like their own team (pathetic)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
Go rox.

I've got my WS tickets already, *****es!
Yeah, and all the ticket sale servers are crashing for the rest of us plebeians trying to get our tix. All a guy needs are 2 rockpile tix!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
My brother and I have the most intense rivalry. He's a bleeding heart Yankee diehard and I'm a Red Sox junkie.

His house is painted in Yankee blue and he injects himself daily with vitamin Jeter.

This World Series pains him to no end.

Love you Dave! :kick: :moon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You New England people do know that everyone outside of New England hates you, right? God, it must suck to live in Boston. At least you have sports.
Two words will sum it all:

FVCK THEM.

Oh, I'm a transplant in Florida but fvck 'em anyway.

Sox win the World Series in game 5 (at least that's what my psychic told me).

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** the Red Sox, and **** their obnoxious fans.:down: I can't decide who is worse, Red Sox fans or Cub fans. I can't believe I actually cheered for them in '04 because I absolutely can't stand the whole 'red sox nation' BS that is shoved down every other fan's throats daily by ESPN and all the rest of those douches (White Sox fan here).

Go Rockies.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
'Everyone else' promotes the AFC behavior we attempt to de-program. Guess 'everybody' is always right, huh?

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
As a Yankee fan, I cannot root for the Redsox. Boston is a GREAT city, but I don't like the Redsox fans. They hate the Yankees more then they like their own team (pathetic)

so tru... if i was to go to a boston game with a yankee cap (which i did) people would spend more time abusing me them watching the damn game (which happened)...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
goldenrocker91 said:
so tru... if i was to go to a boston game with a yankee cap (which i did) people would spend more time abusing me them watching the damn game (which happened)...
I believe it.

I went to grad school in Boston and was usually coming home on the T (subway) from work just when alot of Redsox games were ending. Naturally, alot of fans take the T and it would be filled to capacity with hundreds of fans clad in their Boston shirts, caps, etc. Atleast 1/4 of them have some anti-Yankee stuff on (They have hats that have YH on them for Yankee Hater) and I have even heard Boston fans say amongst themselves...."Hideki Matsui is on steroids" (obvious lies). They are bastards!!!

Yankee fans are bad too, but they don't hate on another team more than they like their own.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Yankee fans are bad too, but they don't hate on another team more than they like their own.

i think more than anything, yankee fans hate the mets. you have no idea of the fierce argument that happen all day in my high school about how according to the yankee fans "mets suck" and the mets say something like "we were in first for 100something days" and then the yankees are like" well yur not anymore!" and then its usually over.