recovery

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I k-closed this HB 9, and after that, we didnt meet up, n the sexual tension went off after like the 1st 3 days. Yesterday, I called her, n we had a random convo, nothing special. Later that night, I decided that I should try 2 recover, and at least learn from it.
So I texted her:
Me:Hey I just saw sthg cool that I wud like 2 share w/ u
Her:What is that?
me:OK so wats the freakiest thing u've seen.
Her:prolly ufo (n watever)
Me: I wasnt saying that kind of freaky but I just saw on youtube some guy who gets turned on by women standing up on him. I wonder how orgasmic that can be.
Her: Woo I've never heard of that. I gotta find out
Me:Hahaaaa u're a freak arent u lol. I gotta have u stand on me so I can c how it feels. I like 2 try new things
Her:Yea we'll try it
Me: ok we'll c who's the freakiest. How freaky r u on a scale 1-10
Her:Like in the middle. I like traditional but I can get wild lol.u?
Me:A lady on the street but a freak in the bed. I like that. I wont tell u how freaky I am. U'll have 2 find out 4 urself.
Her:OOO I can't wait

At that point I didnt answer, just played it cool.
30mns later, she txt me "when u gonna start classes". I replied monday, n she said "cool, I'll be around. We gotta hang out"
I said Ok. 5mn later, I called her n told her that I heard how My bloody valentine is good and that we should check it out. She agreed. I didnt expect any result but I guess u never know.

P.S. How do I blow off a stalker. I had to do it once, n I was 2 harsh on the girl. She was really bothering 2 the point where I told her she was a fattie n that it wud be a shame 4 me 2 date her. Now she's lost the weight, is a dancer, n we're very gud friends. But this time, the girl got my number from a friend, n started calling me 2 days ago n wants 2 call me every night. She did 2day n I was acting very boring, plus she calls me baby, boo ...
How can I blow her off w/o being mean.
Thanks

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so your question is just that last paragraph of your thread? I'm confused, and I think you got side-tracked somewhere.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? Enjoy the attention. Just keep playing hard to get, but keep giving her some hope to stick around. And you haven't given any moral reason not to enjoy the free load of sex you can get with this HB9, if she really is one.

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Ok so your question is just that last paragraph of your thread? I'm confused, and I think you got side-tracked somewhere.
Actually the thread was just about me sharing my recover xperience w/ u guys, and the stalker question came up 2 me while i was writing.

For Daygameguy, I dont mind attention, but it's not like I dont have it. I'm french, n in the US, the accent definietly helps a lot, and I hang out w/ some chics who giv me a lot of IOIs. This girl has been calling me everyday, even though I was very boring the last time I had a chat w/ her, but she's still not giving up. Also, she tried 2 get compliments from me, asking if I like the sound of her voice n stuff like that. I think I'm just not picking up anymore when she calls.
Another thing is that that girl is really an HB9. At least according 2 my standards. She's like 5'6, short blonde hair, blue eyes, great hour glass shape and nice ass n boobs.