Recomended books?

hello_people

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys! Hows it going? I hope your doing great!

I was active in a forum years ago and now Im back and would like to improve a bit more. My weakest part is starting the conversation, once I opened everything is running smothly. So I wonder what suggestions you have for me. I really like the natural mentality and approach of the game, and im also really in to self-development. I've read pook, juggler and swingcat in the past and I loved it, but still im having a really hard time walking up to a random women and start talking to her.

Ive searched around some and it seems that John Alexander, Vin DiCarlo, Brad P or RSD could be something that suits me, but im not sure. Ive also heard about Charisma Arts, Love systems and PUA Training. Im overvelmed. There is so much material out there and its been along time ago since I've read anything about seduction so I'd love to hear your opinions!

Take care, and wish you an amazing weekend!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Book of Pook
How to become an alpha male
Weapons of mass seduction
The power of now (this will change your life, be careful )

Those to get you started.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything RSD
And David DeAngelo's "Approaching Women" is great for both inner game and applicable strategies.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really trying to come up in the world and make money, this is the only book that I know that truly show you, the book writer is my friend

Daniel Freeman's "How to make a dollar out of fifteen cents"

I put that book there because money and power get you any woman of your choice, all that pua crap is trash

also another great book that will surely get you women is

Tariq Nasheed "the art of macking", he is the guy that the pua guys stole all their work from, his books even came out before neil strauss the game

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
If you really trying to come up in the world and make money, this is the only book that I know that truly show you, the book writer is my friend

Daniel Freeman's "How to make a dollar out of fifteen cents"

I put that book there because money and power get you any woman of your choice, all that pua crap is trash

also another great book that will surely get you women is

Tariq Nasheed "the art of macking", he is the guy that the pua guys stole all their work from, his books even came out before neil strauss the game
I disagree; I've met very wealthy people who have zero game. You need to educate yourself in all aspects, not just wealth accumulation.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Book of Pook
Dj Bible
The Power of Now
48 Laws of Power

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dale Carnegie - How To Win Friends and Influence People

Manuel Smith - When I Say No I Feel Guilty

Nathaniel Brandon - The Six Pillars of Self Esteem

Work on your inner game, and outer game will naturally follow. Men have been banging women for hundreds of thousands of years. You might say it's programmed into our DNA.

If you're confident enough to just start talking to girls about any old thing, you'll learn, on your own, what works and what doesn't pretty quickly.

Heck, you don't even need the books listed above. Just grab your balls and start practicing. Crash and burn, learn from your mistakes, and keep improving.

You'll be a natural in six months with enough practice.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I disagree; I've met very wealthy people who have zero game. You need to educate yourself in all aspects, not just wealth accumulation.
You don't need game when you have wealth,lmao.

You think bill gates has game? Dude could have any woman on the planet.

U

user43770

Fatal Jay said:
You don't need game when you have wealth,lmao.

You think bill gates has game? Dude could have any woman on the planet.
Yet he doesn't capitalize on it. You picked a guy who's been married for years. Instead of banging random slores, he donates his money to charitable causes. Wealth can be a blessing and a curse.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
This is true. It's called anti-game. I've seen plenty of rich dudes scare away girls. Having a lot of money doesn't hurt but it's only one piece of a pie. Money doesn't give girls orgasms.

Alec8100

Reaction score
My list included:
1. Harry Potter.
2. The Power of Now.
3. Second Glance.