Recession hits the gold diggers hard...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that being bitter on the inside might make you ugly on the outside.

Also a man who will "fvck anything" that comes his way is usually desperate, and women don't like that.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
cordoncordon said:
Just walk around sometime. Watch couples.
I do, and see the majority of couples where the woman is hot and the guy is average or below average.

cordoncordon said:
As far as people on this site or gurus in the seduction community telling you the opposite. LOL! Dude, those people are in the BUSINESS of getting guys like you (average to below average looking) to believe what they are saying so you will buy their books, or their cd's, or visit and post on their websites such as this one, or what have. They are simply telling you what you want to hear. Common business tactic. I mean c'mon they arent gonna tell you that you've average looking and the chances are thats what you are going to attract as far as women go. What is that gonna sell? They want you to drink the kool aid!
Of course, businesses more often than not, use slick, dirty tactics, and you'd have to be really stupid and naive to believe everything they say, BUT, I'm absolutely certain with regards to the topic we're discussing, that dirty, slick business tactics aren't at play here with these top guys in the seduction community. Because what I see first-handedly with my own two eyes(more than half of hot women with average/below average looking guys), confirms that.

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think that being bitter on the inside might make you ugly on the outside.

Also a man who will "fvck anything" that comes his way is usually desperate, and women don't like that.
Ah, Iqqi talking like a woman ought to, absolutely, good post.

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: golddiggers again?

I surprised that this post is getting all this traffic.

Gold digging woman with desperate rich men…………………. So what?................ Who cares?..............How does this story benefit you and what valve are you getting?.........There’s bigger fish to fry in the DJ world.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, most women could give two flying fooks about looks. It's all about status and power. Why do you think these 50 & 60+ celebs and politicians are pulling a$$ like a toilet seat? Their looks? Hardly. It's about being the alpha dog and that my friends is what it's all about. Learn to exude those characteristics and your life is set.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't understand the disdain for golddiggers.

I find fault in the guy who gets with (LTR style) a golddigger because he overlooks the fact that she's a goldigger. CHUMP!

But that being said, if you have got money and as a result get premo looking girls then so what?

Who cares what their motives are. They have no control over anything. Just play the game, have your fun as the object of their "affection", and enjoy the multitude of vagina.

They do their thing, you do yours. You do your thing right and you have nothing to lose.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Generally speaking, most women could give two flying fooks about looks. It's all about status and power. Why do you think these 50 & 60+ celebs and politicians are pulling a$$ like a toilet seat? Their looks? Hardly. It's about being the alpha dog and that my friends is what it's all about. Learn to exude those characteristics and your life is set.
I just have to laugh at this. You're talking about what....0005% of the population that are celebs or politicians? You are comparing apples to oranges. Most people, as in you and I, are regular guys. We don't have celeb status. We have our personalities, our looks, our job and money.

Most average guys, as in 99.999999999% of them, that are 50 or 60 are NOT walking around with 8's and 9's lol. And neither are average 20 or 30 year old guys that are 5's and 6's in looks.

Cmon thats just ridiculous.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The best girl I was ever with admitted that she was attracted to my ambition, yet hated the fact that I had to pull so many hours building my business. I got news for all you women out there- IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. If you can't handle a man whose business is a top priority, then FIND SOMEONE ELSE.
I am gleefully reminded of a Chris Rock bit about how women will always complain. If you're busy running a business, women complain you don't give them enough attention. If you're unemployed, women complain "I can't breathe."

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I just have to laugh at this. You're talking about what....0005% of the population that are celebs or politicians? You are comparing apples to oranges. Most people, as in you and I, are regular guys. We don't have celeb status. We have our personalities, our looks, our job and money.

Most average guys, as in 99.999999999% of them, that are 50 or 60 are NOT walking around with 8's and 9's lol. And neither are average 20 or 30 year old guys that are 5's and 6's in looks.

Cmon thats just ridiculous.

You completely missed the point of that post. Go back and read it again word for word. Don't skim or you'll miss it again.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This cracks me up. I have chicks naked in my jacuzzi or I'm making out with a model and all of a sudden people ASSUME things about me. And that's exactly where this comes from. Where did you ever get the idea that I think I am better looking than I am? Show me ONE post where I claim to look like a model.

And who has a "me against the world" complex? The guy who posts about starving children in retaliation to a post that serves one persons self interest, or the guy who says "you earned your money. do with it as you please"?

I could have married women that most guys here would salivate over. WTF does that mean? It doesn't mean sh!t when it comes to women. I've fukked plenty of attractive women in my day....I don't need some dude's opinion of my looks to validate my level of attractiveness. I will guarantee you that most guys would give their left nut for ten minutes in the sack with one of my exes. So either women see me as more attractive than you do, or your theory that women will only "date down" half a point argument is flawed.

I happen to agree that women generally tend to be attracted to guys who are "in their league" and above physically, and I don't buy edger's theory, but the physical component of attraction from women to men is a lot different then from men to women.

If you refer to the ladder theory (which should make perfect sense to the modern, heterosexual male) you will see that PHYSICAL looks make up a relatively small proportion of the scale women use to judge men anyway. I don't have to be a "10" to attract a "9". I don't have to be an "9" to attract an "8.5", and so on.

"Feed the children!" "Protect the women!" "He's bitter!" "He's a woman basher!" lol you sound EXACTLY like the women I know who are passing their "use by" date.

Point- A man who earns his money honestly deserves to spend it in any way he chooses, and if you haven't met me in real life you don't know me....period.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not here to comment on the looks of other posters.

However looks do play a vital role. If you find yourself unable to find a suitable partner for a long period of time whether exclusive or not, probability lies you are aiming too high.

Here is the Naked Truth.

Most posts here are created due to the simple fact of one's lack of options. If one had enough options, he would not hesitate to NEXT a women. Yet most men need to be told to NEXT because they cannot pull the trigger due to their own scarcity.

I commented on this thread with respect to creating options, Scarcity Dilemma.

Most men shoot themselves in the butt by not lowering their standards initially to bring options into their life.

Abundant men either have options (overt) or the ability to create (covert). However, this ability is a confidence based on one's previous track record. In other words when one has successfully attracted women consistently, it is safe to say he has options.

Some have said how could you have dated 100 women in 12 months. I ask how could you have only dated twice in a year?

You work too much? BS, I probably work more.

You are picky? BS, you are not getting dates.

Women are flaky? BS, they don't flake on me.

Bottom line, own up to your reality and be honest with yourself.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I happen to agree that women generally tend to be attracted to guys who are "in their league" and above physically, and I don't buy edger's theory, but the physical component of attraction from women to men is a lot different then from men to women.

STR8UP said:
If you refer to the ladder theory (which should make perfect sense to the modern, heterosexual male) you will see that PHYSICAL looks make up a relatively small proportion of the scale women use to judge men anyway. I don't have to be a "10" to attract a "9". I don't have to be an "9" to attract an "8.5", and so on.
Lol, I'm pretty sure I see one statement contradicting the other.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I got a funny one for you all....Last week I went to a strip club here on Long Island, a very well-known one, it's considered the "Scores" of Long Island. Anyhow, I spent $450 on 14 regular dances, then $250 for a private dance. Now this chick was f*cking hot, looked like a typical gold-digger, she had that total look going on..I know them when I see them. Anyhow, during the private dance, she's suggesting we go out to dinner together, also telling me she wants to see me play out one day, and at one point even bluntly asks me if we can get involved with each other and take care of her financially(with the impression she'd give me sex for it), swear to God. I believe she thought I was a high-roller because I spent so much on her in one night. Anyhow, I laughed in her face. During the private dance, I was dry humping her in all different sexual positions. She's sitting there telling me she likes anal and stuff too, and tells me to dry hump her from behind, lol. I only dry humped her ass cheeks, not her a**hole itself, as I think anal is disgusting.

umm too much information? :crackup:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Lol, I'm pretty sure I see one statement contradicting the other.
What I am saying is that there is a hell of a lot more than 1/2 point leeway, but to say that "I see ugly men with hot women all the time" is ridiculous.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
This cracks me up. I have chicks naked in my jacuzzi or I'm making out with a model and all of a sudden people ASSUME things about me. And that's exactly where this comes from. Where did you ever get the idea that I think I am better looking than I am? Show me ONE post where I claim to look like a model.

And who has a "me against the world" complex? The guy who posts about starving children in retaliation to a post that serves one persons self interest, or the guy who says "you earned your money. do with it as you please"?

I could have married women that most guys here would salivate over. WTF does that mean? It doesn't mean sh!t when it comes to women. I've fukked plenty of attractive women in my day....I don't need some dude's opinion of my looks to validate my level of attractiveness. I will guarantee you that most guys would give their left nut for ten minutes in the sack with one of my exes. So either women see me as more attractive than you do, or your theory that women will only "date down" half a point argument is flawed.

"Feed the children!" "Protect the women!" "He's bitter!" "He's a woman basher!" lol you sound EXACTLY like the women I know who are passing their "use by" date.

Point- A man who earns his money honestly deserves to spend it in any way he chooses, and if you haven't met me in real life you don't know me....period.
See? I knew you would be mad lol! I don't blame you!

You da man Str8up!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I am not here to comment on the looks of other posters.

However looks do play a vital role. If you find yourself unable to find a suitable partner for a long period of time whether exclusive or not, probability lies you are aiming too high.

Here is the Naked Truth.

Most posts here are created due to the simple fact of one's lack of options. If one had enough options, he would not hesitate to NEXT a women. Yet most men need to be told to NEXT because they cannot pull the trigger due to their own scarcity.

I commented on this thread with respect to creating options, Scarcity Dilemma.

Most men shoot themselves in the butt by not lowering their standards initially to bring options into their life.

Abundant men either have options (overt) or the ability to create (covert). However, this ability is a confidence based on one's previous track record. In other words when one has successfully attracted women consistently, it is safe to say he has options.

Some have said how could you have dated 100 women in 12 months. I ask how could you have only dated twice in a year?

You work too much? BS, I probably work more.

Women are flaky? BS, they don't flake on me.

Bottom line, own up to your reality and be honest with yourself.
BINGO!

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should go browse your local craigslist, just look under the personals at all these f-in slvts looking for benefactors and financially stable, and generous men. Dumb hors.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What may be happening with Edger is that, according to his perspective, is that he sees those "ugly" men as 5 and 6's, whereas the women may see them as 7's and 8's. For sure, I see guys I wouldn't think are that attractive at all and yet there are pretty decent looking women with them. Also, there aren't that many really, really good looking guys to go around for all the good looking women anyway, so they have to be with somewhat less attractive looking drones.

No, I'm picky. I don't think it's as absolute as you make it. I've got a box of phone numbers right here in front of me as I write of girls' numbers I don't even know why I bothered to get their number (aside from just to see if I can) because I'm really not interested in going out with them. It's too much of a pain in the butt to bother with women if I don't salivate some when thinking about them. Other guys think they're attractive - and I don't. Happily, I just met someone that I do think is amazingly attractive (because she is), leggy, slender, cute as hell, childless and started dating her (how could I pass that up, I ask ya?), but that's rare. I need a few more like her.

So I have the ability to create options, but I just don't find the ones I want that often. That can be frustrating, so a guy has to be able to be okay with that rather then have to have any woman just for having a woman's sake. To do that would just make me berserk. It's just never really worked for me, it's not satisfying. I think it's the been there, done that, so shoot me if I do that again syndrome.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Also, there aren't that many really, really good looking guys to go around for all the good looking women anyway, so they have to be with somewhat less attractive looking drones.
Ok, but then comes the question of: Then how come I'm not getting a shot at all these good-looking women if there aren't that many good-looking guys to go around? By all means, I should be, ESPECIALLY since I'm an above avg.-looking guy.

I don't believe these women are settling for these average/below average Joe's because there aren't enough good-looking guys to go around. If that were honestly the case, then I should be getting my fair share of hotties on the weekends. But that's FAR from the case. Rather I go out, only to get vibed by what, 1 or 2 hot women every few months? This is exactly why I'm currently cold-approaching more than ever now..because I'm left with no choice, given the horribly poor rate I'm pulling women at. Even still though, my cold-approaches in the past month have been a dive, except for this past weekend where on one occasion I was c*ck-blocked by her friend, and the other occasion where I didn't escalate enough after my opening(I'll admit, I was a little uncomfortable the way her friends were looking at me, which as a result made me clamp up and put me out of my comfort zone). Both women were defintely hot and responded well to me. The one I got c*ck-blocked with, I had dancing with me. Oh well, what the f*ck you gonna do? That's why there's always a next time. But seriously, if I don't cold-approach, I'll probably be waiting the rest of my life to get laid again. I have 2 friends in the club scene that do nothing but cold-approach virtually every hot woman in the club, and these 2 guys at least always end up hooking up with one. Problem with these guys though, is that they need alcohol to do it, whereas, I can cold-approach without the alcohol. I personally consider it cheating if you need alcohol to successfully sarge, but whatever...whatever's gonna work for the guy.

Last edited: