recession dampen your enthusiasm on dating?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this recession put a damper on your enthusiasm on dating women?

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

Unless your mind is on worrying about loosing your job, or other rescission related subjects, I would suspect most people will still do about the same things that they currently are doing now. We are a creature of habits and habits are hard to change…..especially if hard wired.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Im riding the unenjoyment train (hence, my frequent posts lately), and have a VERY limited budget and it affects my confidence a LITTLE, but not a whole lot. I have been wanting to expand my comfort zone, but all the new bars/clubs I want to sarge at are out of my price range, currently. I guess I could be practicing daygame.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, things are getting easier for me as the months pass and this recession deepens. Competition from other guys is lightening up and chicks are starting to compete for me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm excited about this depression. I'm laid off, but, I still have my job. I need this time off Badly. I've been working non-stop since May '08. This week I've gotten a Lot of stuff accomplished that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten accomplished, such as going to the doctor, dentist, buying guns, Studying pickup, listening to podcasts on pickup, cleaning my apartment! - Wow, this has been Work like 10 hours already put in sweeping, mopping, bed, vacuuming, cleaning the stove toilet shower counters fridge microwave. My place is very clean now for bringing home women. I moved my bed to face the door when she walks in my room. It looks welcoming for sex.

I've totally changed my routine and am going out to totally different places at totally different times to meet chicks. I've been to four different churches in the past couple of weeks.

Would bowling be better for changing things up and meeting chicks or would going to a pool hall?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueblue said:
I know some friends who have lost their job but were actually somewhat relieved yet in a slight panic about the prospects of unemployment. (They hated their former job and for the most part they were expendable)……………….this may be a great time for them to step out of their "comfort zone" a little more and re-think their next step..........to become that all around DJ.

Good luck
Yeah, Im trying to make use of all the time I have. I've been trying to teach myself how to build this website idea I came up with, but its complicated as hell. I might see if there is a way to sell my idea, cuz it hasn't been done, and Im way over my head.

I've been studying pickup like a motherfvcker, too. Plenty of time for that. It just sucks getting three hundred bucks a week less than I was getting. Im a painter by trade, and half the companies here have went under in the last few months, plus its winter, so its slow anyways, cuz you cant paint outside, so basically there are hundreds of painters out of work here. I really dont have much of a chance for finding any work for a couple more months. Almost everyone I know is laid off, too.

I did get an offer to play guitar for a Prince tribute band. I didnt want to at first, but I think Im gonna do it, now. Im not scared of expanding my horizons, number one. Number two, his guitar lines are way harder than they sound. Number three, There is actually big money in tribute bands, like two to three thousand a night. Number four, There would be HELLA pvssy in the crowd! Chicks LOVE prince. I have plenty of time to figure out all his songs now, too.