Reasons why men should NOT ever have a "girlfriend"

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
FSeems to me that being a Don Juan is not really about being a player...
It can be, but it doesn't have to be. Being a DJ is about being in control of your sexlife the way you want it. Don Juan, btw was a rogue who probably never had anything like a gf in his life, just a string of fuk buddies he met up with in the dead of the night. He had people out to kill him in fact. He was a thug in fact. If you met Don Juan, you would have probably thought he was a rude basturd who didn't give two shyts what you thought about him. Contrast that with the average gf/bf dating relationship.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of men have different morals and don't think it's morally right to have sex with multiple women, - especially if you're in a committed, exclusive relationship.
If you're in a committed, exclusive relationship, doesn't that by definition means there are no others?

Being a DJ is about being in control of your sexlife the way you want it. Don Juan, btw was a rogue who probably never had anything like a gf in his life, just a string of fuk buddies he met up with in the dead of the night. He had people out to kill him in fact. He was a thug in fact. If you met Don Juan, you would have probably thought he was a rude basturd who didn't give two shyts what you thought about him. Contrast that with the average gf/bf dating relationship.
That's right, and it's been discussed in these forums before that Don Juan is not really the best icon to describe what this site was meant to help us attain to as men. So you get guys here who think being a DJ means being a player when it's more about being a cool, confident man.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Mr. Me said:
If you're in a committed, exclusive relationship, doesn't that by definition mean there are no others?
It's been discussed in these forums before that Don Juan is not really the best icon to describe what this site was meant to help us attain to as men. So you get guys here who think being a DJ means being a player when it's more about being a cool, confident man.
:yes:

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Skip said:
read THIS and your success with women will SKYROCKET!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a few strategies/hints/techniques to share, and I will keep it short, but these might be the most helpful things you will ever read on this site, as they are STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NO BULLSHYT type of hints

1) ****in hit the gym, look your best, absolutely look your BEST....be to a point where u look in a mirror and u say "ok wow i look hot, i dont know if i can be any better looking"

2)be sexual......you are on a date?? sexual innuendo and definitely the whole "lets go back to my place chill and watch a movie or something"..........those words are YOUR shyt test to the chick to see if she really wants to **** u or not - if she agrees to come over, then u are in, unless u blow it last second

3)ignore rejection - if a girl is already interested in u and ukno that, and then u try to escalate and she says NO - **** that, because THAT KIND of rejection is just her slut shield, u ignore it, keep being sweet and smooth, and 99% of the time u WILL have sex with her (i personally always get sex when i persist sweetly thru the b1tch shield)

4)always date multiple girls.........the more girls u have lined up that u are looking forward to seeing, the more inner confidence you will exude on a daily basis when it comes to picking up even more new chicks - try it, believe me, the confidence is there when u got pvssy lined up already, and it self-manifests to just make it better and get u even more pvssy

5)virgins - make them fall in love with u with sweet talk, and they will LOVE it if u took their virginity - i done it 10 + times, its very important to make the virgin feel special and sweet talk her to death

6)sweet talking - the key is to be very sweet and also be ****y as hell, that combination will make u look like THE man, but also make u look like a sweet romantic guy which every woman and girl wants to be around with

7)MUSIC - impress the girl with ur music, its best if u have similar interests, in which case play music for her, act enthusiastic, and just overall have fun with it - a chick who sees u into ur music will get turned on, trust me!

8)push/pull.........do a search on it..........the more u do it, the crazier a girl will go about u

9)if u feel that a girl likes u but her slut shield is way too high to have sex with u, non chalantly get drunk with her aka u drink the same she does, except u feel ok and she feels tipsy, her true feelings come out, and she will be ****ing u all night long - trust me, its one of the best ways to overcome slut shield............i actually drink with whoever im on a date with most of the time the last year or 2

10)my last tip - be yourself. However do not be ur geeky self if thats what u are..........the whole point of JUST BE YOURSELF is that u need to become someone who has some kind of value to offer, and then go offer that value to any lady u desire, and do not be fake, women KNOW fakeness, and they think its creepy and scary, this is called AFC to most chicks (that, and not being sexual enough).

good thing i got this one in before being banned, please all read it and use it to ur advantage
The following taken from Signs of Women Cheating

The Logical Player said:
nobody cares about YOUR loyalty and commitment, not even your girlfriends. And I am not pulling this info out of my a$$ either, I am saying this because of personal experience AND because every guy I have ever known or read about on these forums, confirms that women, IN THE END, do not give a f*ck about you or your goddamn commitment.................and then what happens.............what happens??...................the don juan turns intoa p*ssy and comes on here posting about his problems, feeling bad, feeling confused and hurt that his "wa wa wa guuuurlfriend" is not acting right

**** THAT - be above the game, no girlfriend = no issues, its as simple as that, and I feel sorry for the men who can't grasp that logic
darkstarrr said:
Much of what you speak is the truth but you are hijacking this thread, which is about signs of women cheating - you seem to be trying to turn it into a continuance of your ongoing theme. Not everything on the planet is defined in terms of how you see and experience it. Some people want a girlfriend and for some people that works for them (after they qualify them and/or if they are lucky enough to find one with values, etc).
The Logical Player said:
it may seem I am hijacking this thread, but I want my message to be known, because it solves ALL problems that men have with women, including a guy posting about reasons why he is suspicious that his "girlfriend" is cheating
darkstarrr said:
i'm not necesarily disagreeing with you. right now i am spinning 3 plates and in fact doing exactly what it is that you preach. however i am getting older bro and would like to have a kid that i can raise someday whom i can play catch with and raise as well as i can. i'll try as much as i can not to live vicariously through them. ;) bottom line is as fucked up as things are in this country with the divorce and cook-rate - i will not convert wholly to the dark side in that i know eventually one of these broads is going to pass my shit tests and jump through my hoops and prove herself worthy of settling down with. perhaps that follows with your logic of not having a girlfriend unless and until you have decided to propose, etc..

learning the signs of women cheating will empower us to be more intuitive of our surroundings as we move forward in our lives and someday achieve the end above (and weed out/establish which ones to categorize as donkey punch candidates).

i believe the posters have hit the nail on the head regarding those signs so i don't have much else to add.
I'll be the first to admit this thread has been very informative for me. While unplugging myself from the Matrix I've tried to develop a general modus operandi that hinges on how to live well and be the best man I can be.

A wise man once provided the thread at the top, and I've found that this thread falls closely in line with item 4 from there. In making the correlation I am able to understand your logic - which I assume also contains the asterisked ideology that eventually some of us, down the road, would like to have a kid and heck maybe even a family. Inclusive of that might be another assumption that after you have built yourself up into the man you best envision yourself as; after some years of dating multiple women - that you will slowly but surely and perhaps hopefully work towards being able to qualify the fuck out of one of the chics in your harem, be able to settle down, call her your GF (when you know she is someone you can most safely engage/move-in with), and reproduce!

I'm finally "getting it"! Thanks to you both.

Over and out.

Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
The following taken from Signs of Women Cheating

I'll be the first to admit this thread has been very informative for me. While unplugging myself from the Matrix I've tried to develop a general modus operandi that hinges on how to live well and be the best man I can be.

A wise man once provided the thread at the top, and I've found that this thread falls closely in line with item 4 from there. In making the correlation I am able to understand your logic - which I assume also contains the asterisked ideology that eventually some of us, down the road, would like to have a kid and heck maybe even a family. Inclusive of that might be another assumption that after you have built yourself up into the man you best envision yourself as; after some years of dating multiple women - that you will slowly but surely and perhaps hopefully work towards being able to qualify the fuck out of one of the chics in your harem, be able to settle down, call her your GF (when you know she is someone you can most safely engage/move-in with), and reproduce!

Thanks to you both.

Over and out.

I am all for having a girlfriend WHEN the man has played the field to the fullest, TO THE FULLEST, but my whole issue resides with guys who think they should be committing to women fully and having A GUUURLFRIEND when they are not experienced to the utmost degree, and as a result end up in what turns out to be a useless unbeneficial relationship

but darkstarr, im with ya on the rest

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
im still waiting for a list of benefits as to why someone should have a girlfriend other than "its the right thing to do when you really like someone"

slickaz - your point is well taken, but it seems like YOU are not ready for a girlfriend, even though you have all of the experience in the world. If you have fun being single, then why change anything and make life worse for yourself?

i will reiterate AGAIN that there is no benefit to commiting to women 99.9% of the time when you are in the dating game, because as time proves, these women end up never being worth the commitment, SO WHY NOT USE THAT INFORMATION TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND GET AHEAD OF THE GAME, AND NOT GET INTO THESE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FIRST PLACE

this is not the 1950's, this is 2009, men in this country need to get with the TIMES and reverse the dating trend that feminists have tried to develop to p*ssify men
First off, I think you did a lot better explaining yourself in this thread that you mean to ward people from dating when they have limited experience. I generally agree with this.

Secondly, I think you're actually meaning to say we should go back more to an era like 1950... It is 2009 and women are very empowered right now, which makes some men just feel threatened... in the 1950's women for the most part stuck to "womanly" tasks and put it on themselves to maintain marriages... men still played the field though to a lesser extent... they were allowed much more lenience in terms of being man*****s versus women who were shunned for being loose.

I'll try to put forth a couple benefits of a committed girlfriend that come to mind immediately...

Expense - It's often much cheaper to maintain a relationship with one woman because, after the initial attraction period when you might go over the top spending on your lady.... later on you can split costs with her and do smaller things to keep her wanting you... in the long term past 3-4 months or so it will be cheaper. That's not to say that you have to spend a lot on women themselves to get laid... but going to bars or clubs every weekend and spending $50+ on drinks and covers quickly adds up. Lets just say you spend $400 on a lady the first month you know her... then $200 the next month, then $100 on each of the following months... after the 5th month you've spent $900 with her, versus $1000 without her (assuming you plan to get with a girl every weekend from a club to match the amount of time spent with women). If the relationship goes long enough you can up your standard of living by moving in with her and splitting all living expenses.

Emotional Attachment - Women who feel attached to a man will be there for him during tough times, and dealing with issues that he just doesn't want to share with his buddies or anyone else... you cannot get this sort of support from short flings... and you won't get any genuine advice from a woman that doesn't really know you.

CptnFantastic

Reaction score
The Logical Player,

I think I can see what you are trying to say. It appears to me that you're not so much opposed to the idea of having a girlfriend, as you are opposed to the idea of surrendering your power to the woman. If that's what you had in mind, then I'm with you.

However, your argument also seems to revolve around the point that you surrender your power and that you're out the game by default when you start seeing a woman regularly. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is where the game really starts. This is where you really get a chance to shine as a leader and a man. When you are seeing a woman from a position of power, that woman becomes your loyal follower and a devotee. If your game gets weak, the woman will walk, regardless of what you've done for her in the past.

So, I would like to make a suggestion. Instead of avoiding deep relationships with women because you fear that your game will unravel, build yourself up as a leader, so that you have the option of turning women into your most devoted followers.

Then you can really make a decision if you want to have one woman, or if you want to casually see several.

Reaction score
mothballs said:
First off, I think you did a lot better explaining yourself in this thread that you mean to ward people from dating when they have limited experience. I generally agree with this.

Secondly, I think you're actually meaning to say we should go back more to an era like 1950... It is 2009 and women are very empowered right now, which makes some men just feel threatened... in the 1950's women for the most part stuck to "womanly" tasks and put it on themselves to maintain marriages... men still played the field though to a lesser extent... they were allowed much more lenience in terms of being man*****s versus women who were shunned for being loose.

I'll try to put forth a couple benefits of a committed girlfriend that come to mind immediately...

Expense - It's often much cheaper to maintain a relationship with one woman because, after the initial attraction period when you might go over the top spending on your lady.... later on you can split costs with her and do smaller things to keep her wanting you... in the long term past 3-4 months or so it will be cheaper. That's not to say that you have to spend a lot on women themselves to get laid... but going to bars or clubs every weekend and spending $50+ on drinks and covers quickly adds up. Lets just say you spend $400 on a lady the first month you know her... then $200 the next month, then $100 on each of the following months... after the 5th month you've spent $900 with her, versus $1000 without her (assuming you plan to get with a girl every weekend from a club to match the amount of time spent with women). If the relationship goes long enough you can up your standard of living by moving in with her and splitting all living expenses.

Emotional Attachment - Women who feel attached to a man will be there for him during tough times, and dealing with issues that he just doesn't want to share with his buddies or anyone else... you cannot get this sort of support from short flings... and you won't get any genuine advice from a woman that doesn't really know you.

alright, i'll address your points one by one, and whoever else wants to jump in on this discussion, feel free to do so!!!

1) The common issue with 95% of guys who are having relationship issues is that they are ALL too inexperienced to be having a commited girlfriend. The 5% of guys who have seen and been with a ton of women, the guys that know how different women act, think, react, ect ect, those guys have much better judgement of when to make a girl your girlfriend. Yes I pulled those percentages out of my azz, but the real percentages are very close to that I am sure. There is common PROOF even on these forums, that the guys who DO have a committed girlfriend, always end up posting sh1t about the relationship, and not good things, but BAD things that are occuring in the relationship, and I can speak for all of these guys that these bad things make them feel like crap and generally brings their mood down and depresses them - all of that leads to stripping the man of his don juanness, and that can be PROVEN because when these guys get out of their relationships (and they always do end), they make posts like "just got out of relationship, totally forgot how to game women, anyone have tips?" - bingo there's your proof that being in a relationship DETERIORATES the amount of game the man has.

Even the guys who delude themselves to think that they are happy in a relationship (like Lordson and his disrespecting fiance, or backbreaker and his disrespecting out-of-wedlock-baby-having girlfriend) make negative threads on relationship issues - all men who have just A girlfriend have all decided that they are either too lazy to play the game, or don't have enough game and feel COMFY settling down (and that is exactly what they are doing, they are SETTLING, and DOWN below what they are capable of) - and you will see that after months and years, these relationships end, and the man ends up miserable - because the man did not have enough experience with women to know what he TRULY wants a relationship FOR. Having a relationship for p*ssified AFC reasons is what 95% of guys do, and thats why they all end up h-h-h-h-h-huuuuuuurt by their g-g-g-g-guuuuurlfriend.

2) You missed my point about the 1950's - what I meant was that women no longer have a moral code or any respect for men (they might want to, and they try to, but current society always ends up getting in the way - this is why you see a nice 21 year old girl who had a bf for 3 years end up getting f*cked by some guy she meets at a club during her "girls night out", these women TRY to have morals and show respect, but with the current freedom "do as you please" attitude in society, almost every single woman ends up getting affected and infected by this line of thinking. This is why I preach to you all to fight back, lose the morals, and play the dating game by YOUR OWN rules, and look out for only YOURSELF when it comes to hooking up and dating.

3) I am SO HAPPY that someone has finally tried to show me an advantage to having a guuurlfriend.

Expenses - There are smart ways to get yourself tons of women at a low cost - paying $20 cover at a bar and buying $8 beers is not one of them. Hooking up with different women every month is both easy and inexpensive, and there are plenty of threads on that already on this site, so I won't go into it. However, if you DO decide to have a guuurlfriend, there is also a smart way to barely ever spend $$ - spend alot of time home, watching movies, drinking, partying, having sex - you could pull off a 6 month relationship like that, and barely spend any $$, while in the process having lots and lots of sex - who the hell wants a guuurlfriend who you always go out with and spend $$ on? That is a whole new level of AFCness. I mean damn, if you ARE going to make the mistake of committing to ONE girl, then at least dont freakin spend a dime on her - show her you love her and appreciate her by cuddling, making out, massages, lots of sex, show her the love the DON JUAN PLAYA WAY, not the AFC DINNER/MOVIES BY THE BOOKS WAY (and if she doesn't like that and demands to be taken out often, then she is using you, and needs to be dumped ASAP.

4) Emotional Attachment - men do not know how to handle emotional attachment, and I suggest to stay away from this, because men are hurt much easier emotionally than you think (we are strong physically, weak emotionally for the most part). Also, I do not suggest short flings, I suggest not having a committed girlfriend - take that to mean that anything goes in terms of how many women you have and for how long you have them, but what I am suggesting is NOT limited to only one night stands/short flings. And a playa can have plenty of support from multiple women, it will feel even better emotionally to know that several women care, as opposed to just one

As you can see, there IS NO PURPOSE to have a girlfriend, and I can prove this point over and over and over

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
3)
Expenses - There are smart ways to get yourself tons of women at a low cost - paying $20 cover at a bar and buying $8 beers is not one of them. Hooking up with different women every month is both easy and inexpensive, and there are plenty of threads on that already on this site, so I won't go into it. However, if you DO decide to have a guuurlfriend, there is also a smart way to barely ever spend $$ - spend alot of time home, watching movies, drinking, partying, having sex - you could pull off a 6 month relationship like that, and barely spend any $$, while in the process having lots and lots of sex - who the hell wants a guuurlfriend who you always go out with and spend $$ on? That is a whole new level of AFCness. I mean damn, if you ARE going to make the mistake of committing to ONE girl, then at least dont freakin spend a dime on her - show her you love her and appreciate her by cuddling, making out, massages, lots of sex, show her the love the DON JUAN PLAYA WAY, not the AFC DINNER/MOVIES BY THE BOOKS WAY (and if she doesn't like that and demands to be taken out often, then she is using you, and needs to be dumped ASAP.

4) Emotional Attachment - men do not know how to handle emotional attachment, and I suggest to stay away from this, because men are hurt much easier emotionally than you think (we are strong physically, weak emotionally for the most part). Also, I do not suggest short flings, I suggest not having a committed girlfriend - take that to mean that anything goes in terms of how many women you have and for how long you have them, but what I am suggesting is NOT limited to only one night stands/short flings. And a playa can have plenty of support from multiple women, it will feel even better emotionally to know that several women care, as opposed to just one

As you can see, there IS NO PURPOSE to have a girlfriend, and I can prove this point over and over and over

I dissagree that this proves there's no benefit... I'll give you that it's hard to peg expenses in dating because some girls are very easy to please monitarily, and there are also deals to be had "clubbing" or bar hopping... in the 6-12 month range it could be a wash. However you didn't address the fact that splitting living costs with a woman can drastically cut costs... sure you could do the same with your buddies, but eventually they're gonna settle down and you'll have nobody to share a bachelor pad with.

On emotional attachment... if you can get several women to care about you on the same level that one could by really knowing you... that'd be a wash, but I don't believe that spending a little time with each of several woman can give her the same understanding of yourself as spending a lot of time with one woman.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
I dissagree that this proves there's no benefit... I'll give you that it's hard to peg expenses in dating because some girls are very easy to please monitarily, and there are also deals to be had "clubbing" or bar hopping... in the 6-12 month range it could be a wash. However you didn't address the fact that splitting living costs with a woman can drastically cut costs... sure you could do the same with your buddies, but eventually they're gonna settle down and you'll have nobody to share a bachelor pad with.

On emotional attachment... if you can get several women to care about you on the same level that one could by really knowing you... that'd be a wash, but I don't believe that spending a little time with each of several woman can give her the same understanding of yourself as spending a lot of time with one woman.
"Shacking" up with a girlfriend is an even dumber idea... If your going to "shack" up with a girlfriend you might as well marry her...

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
"Shacking" up with a girlfriend is an even dumber idea... If your going to "shack" up with a girlfriend you might as well marry her...
That doesn't address my point at all.