Really Important, Guys do this too much.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They gather all their courage and to ask a girl out and then go "Hey.. Can we hang out sometime?"

What's gonna happen if you say that? She'll say "yeah sure.." and then push it out of her mind as fast as she can.

So remember guys in order to get a girl to not flake, ask her to come along to something with you, give her a reason to be interested and not creeped out.

I promise you this will reduce flaking.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you are right, to do this takes more effort than most guys are willing to give it (not saying doing this is difficult). The comfort that ambiguity gives a guy when asking a woman outweighs how his ego would feel if she declines after he not only makes the effort to ask but also to plan some elaborate outing.

--Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As much as you are right, to do this takes more effort than most guys are willing to give it (not saying doing this is difficult). The comfort that ambiguity gives a guy when asking a woman outweighs how his ego would feel if she declines after he not only makes the effort to ask but also to plan some elaborate outing.

--Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.

SO. SO. True. Real words of wisdom right here.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
They gather all their courage and to ask a girl out and then go "Hey.. Can we hang out sometime?"

What's gonna happen if you say that? She'll say "yeah sure.." and then push it out of her mind as fast as she can.

So remember guys in order to get a girl to not flake, ask her to come along to something with you, give her a reason to be interested and not creeped out.

I promise you this will reduce flaking.

Actually, I'm fairly specific. And I still get no's. Good advice... basic, but good. Sometimes it can be good for us to go back to the basics, but I follow that concept already. I've never been one for that kind of ambiguity.

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ask women out... might be a crazy approach but it works well for me, I tease them/flirt until they can't take it anymore and THEY are begging me to go out with them. Even then I still act pretty uninterested for a while...

I just feel uncomfortable asking people out, it feels very scripted to me... i like reeling them in. It spikes their interest, makes my job way easier and I KNOW that when I go out with a girl, she really, really, really wants to be out on that date with me... no wondering "hmm i wonder if she's really into me or not", if she begged for it in means she wants me bad.

Might be a backwards approach for many people but it's never failed me.