Really dumb sh1t test. How would you have handled it?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so this minor chick grabs my beanie off my head at work which pissed me off cuz my hair looked messy and another person was there.

So, i asked her to give it back and she gives it after a while

then i go,

me: "That was very immature of you"
chick A: "Thats because i am immature! ha ha ha"
me: "Then go deal with immature people like you"
chick A: "Jeez, i was just joking, you don't have to get all mad about it bla bla"
me: "I am not mad, all I am saying is that what you did was immature"

Then another chick walks by and chick A says "OMG, don't talk to verysuave, he's having really bad day"

bla bla bla and so on.. then luckily i said something smooth to just end this scenario..

Yeah, i couldve just played it cool but, I NEVER liked it when people would just grab my hat/beanie exposing my messy hair (haha)

(just thought a good comeback just now. For future scenarios with non minors, maybe say something like "Don't do that again, it's like taking my underwear off and exposing everything, "

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to hook-up with this chick?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have this problem because I am always serious with people or sarcastic and basically I never screw around. People know not to screw with me because of this. Some girl ruffled my hair once...I was like, b1tch what do you think your'e doing. I ended up talking her down in front of her friends and later that night got an apology on the phone. 1 week later --> laid her. It's all about respect.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
I never have this problem because I am always serious with people or sarcastic and basically I never screw around. People know not to screw with me because of this. Some girl ruffled my hair once...I was like, b1tch what do you think your'e doing. I ended up talking her down in front of her friends and later that night got an apology on the phone. 1 week later --> laid her. It's all about respect.
U laid her? how did that go from ruffling your hair to laying her? explain step by step?

Did u ask her out first/number? share details

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Are you trying to hook-up with this chick?
no.. shes 17 and i prolly wont see her by the time she's 18. So my conclusion is a NO.

She's a flirt though, she'd touch me, put her hands around my stomach.., 3 guys effed her in the store already.. so, thats that. Ive always been sorta like a big brother jerk to her

chick: 'OOHH guess what!!! i WON A gift card!!
me: Oh nice, let me borrow some of that money
chick: uhh no way,, im saving money for a new truck
me: U want to drive a truck? look how short u are
chick: short? im not short, im 5'3.
me: okay, 4ft" something without the shoes
chick: no, im not wearinghigh heels
me: okay, 4ft" something without your hair
bla bla bal

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
over react to something that pisses u off more than anything? If someone punches u in the face would it mean you over reacted if you got mad and fought back?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah you overreacted man. If a girl stole my beanie (What the hell is a beanie anyway and why are you wearing it?), I would see it as a good chance to have a little play/flirt fight with her, maybe steal something of her's too, like a shoe.

You just sound like a serious boring dude in this scenario. And btw, someone punching you in the face is very different to a girl flirtily stealing your hat.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Haha, yeah you overreacted man. If a girl stole my beanie (What the hell is a beanie anyway and why are you wearing it?), I would see it as a good chance to have a little play/flirt fight with her, maybe steal something of her's too, like a shoe.

You just sound like a serious boring dude in this scenario. And btw, someone punching you in the face is very different to a girl flirtily stealing your hat.
What if some girl ruffled your NICE hair? You'd just laugh it off? It's a boundary thing for me. I'd keep that b1tch in check otherwise. I find that disrespectful

Maybe u haven't had a chick ruffle your hair cuz nobody finds ur wussy a55 attractive

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you've taken the high ground.

dthomas

Reaction score
or maybe you should not sweat the small stuff. If a girl grabs your Beenie, it is probably her way of flirting with you. There is no need to think of snappy comebacks after the fact. Relaxed, controlled, positive fun frame is also the most attractive frame. Don't allow your state to be so easily changed by some little thing in the environment. And that's all I have to say about that. Cheers
Brid****

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
What if some girl ruffled your NICE hair? You'd just laugh it off? It's a boundary thing for me. I'd keep that b1tch in check otherwise. I find that disrespectful

Maybe u haven't had a chick ruffle your hair cuz nobody finds ur wussy a55 attractive
Dude, you are asking how we would've handled it, and this is the people's answers. We think you are overreacting because we don't give **** about our hair being messy or nice and somebody screw it up. It's just freaking hair. You didn't spend 3 hours dying your hair, did you?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take yourself way too seriously man.

I would have had a silly grin on my face and said something like "ahh come on now, don't show everyone how lazy I was in brushing my hair this morning, you dork".

Lighten up. She was teasing you and having some lighthearted fun, and you were being Professor Buzzkill.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasnt a sh!t test. It was a girl teasing you.... So, you came on here asking what to do if a girl picks on you.. :rolleyes:

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not be wearing a "beanie" in the first place.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
yeah and so far, 1 out of 12 posts only responded to my ACTUAL QUESTION as to "WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE". Watch, the next person who replies won't even answer to my original question. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TOPIC QUESTION.

I know how much you guys love dissing other people on the forum, its a drug for some and for me but common, stick to the question here.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I answered your question, gave you a situation to play out, yet you attack me. I think that's a good incentive for people to help you out.

"Answer my question in the way I like it, otherwise i'll insult you"

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
yeah and so far, 1 out of 12 posts only responded to my ACTUAL QUESTION as to "WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE". Watch, the next person who replies won't even answer to my original question. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TOPIC QUESTION.
Here is the answer:

You overreacted then and you are overreacting now.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Here is the answer:

You overreacted then and you are overreacting now.
thread question "How would YOU, have handled the situation"

NOT

"HOW DID I HANLDE THIS SITUATION"

Effing morons.. thats why im insulting you because you are giving me a good reason to