Realistically, how hard do men at the bottom of the racial totem pole have to work?

B

BeDJ

To follow up on bmx...It does not matter what race you are. As long as you can hold a half decent conversation and reasonably attractive as an ASIAN male. It is smooth sailing from there. We can help you with game, but not looks...Cheers!

Also, why wasn't this thread CLOSed already?

Asian, African, White, European....We all have the same game, granted some of us are more attractive than others, it's a given. I'm 100% sure I can outgame your race =) I'm Asian btw

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian guys (yeah, you too Indian dude)

I hate to let this secret out on the interwebz...but I am obliged to help this forum who helped me a lot.

you ready?

If you like white girls date East3rn European girls!

They like Asian guys for some reason...my theory is because of Genghis Khan raping and pillaging even up to Kiev back in the day that it became innate for them to like Asian dudes lol

I speak for experience being half-Asian and all, the white girls I pull are mostly from East3rn Europe or of that ethnicity. And I know several Nepali dudes with Bulgarian gfs at my university!

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Asian guys (yeah, you too Indian dude)

I hate to let this secret out on the interwebz...but I am obliged to help this forum who helped me a lot.

you ready?

If you like white girls date East3rn European girls!

They like Asian guys for some reason...my theory is because of Genghis Khan raping and pillaging even up to Kiev back in the day that it became innate for them to like Asian dudes lol

I speak for experience being half-Asian and all, the white girls I pull are mostly from East3rn Europe or of that ethnicity. And I know several Nepali dudes with Bulgarian gfs at my university!
I can agree with this. As I said, I have heard of many EAST ASIAN (Not Indian) men having tons of success in Northern Europe and Eastern Europe. Swedish girls LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Japanese men, I MEAN THEY LOVE EM.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Over 51% Of Asian Females in America marry White males.
This means a majority of your own women don't want you.

Why would a blonde girl want the Asian guy if the Asian girl
doesn't even want the Asian guy.

The gap would be significant, but there are still successful
Asian males, you just have to work significantly harder
than your white counterpart.

Could you stop whining and start working?
this is an alarming statistic and very true. the true question is WHY are they marrying non-asians, it's not just in america it's in the UK too.

what i dont understand is why do other races and nationalities.. (italians (from italy), greeks, middle easterns, jews) stay loyal to their races when marrying.. yes i know some are due to religious beliefs but for italians and greeks this is not the case.

yes there is a big problem that asian males are not desirable enough that asian females from the western world deem it acceptable to marry outside so obviously it's also a parental upbringing issue either too oppressive or not oppressive enough.. like what are these other nationalities doing to make sure their daughters marry within the race?

i myself have to take this into consideration for my future kids but i honestly dont know how to bring up my future kids in the right way that they'll stay loyal to their race and not be part of that 51% statistic.