Realistically, how hard do men at the bottom of the racial totem pole have to work?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i think as long as you show you arent the stereotypical guy from that race you should be ok. obsessing over it will hold you back more than anything.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:

Aziz is famous and rich he can get biyaches...but they will only be of 3 kinds....career advancement gold diggers, prostitutes, hb6 or less girls with high interest

remember famous people date other famous people...where does aziz rank on that list? Not very high...frankly he is very unattractive, not muscular, his face looks like a used q-tip, he is not going to get the anistons or albas to date him....

...aziz will get a low level, masculine looking famous person, a hooker, or a hot groupie type biyach who will rob him....actually he should hook up with mindy kaling that would be a perfect fit...they are both about the same level looks wise

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is no bottom race. All human beings, when they reach their health potential, are beautiful and came from a long line of survivors. They might need to stick to their own race though. Women prefer men of their own race (They are racist! Which is normal!) Remember: in the old days if you found yourself in an area where you were the only one of a certain race, you were being cooked in a cauldron.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Aziz is famous and rich he can get biyaches...but they will only be of 3 kinds....career advancement gold diggers, prostitutes, hb6 or less girls with high interest

remember famous people date other famous people...where does aziz rank on that list? Not very high...frankly he is very unattractive, not muscular, his face looks like a used q-tip, he is not going to get the anistons or albas to date him....

...aziz will get a low level, masculine looking famous person, a hooker, or a hot groupie type biyach who will rob him....actually he should hook up with mindy kaling that would be a perfect fit...they are both about the same level looks wise

I'm sure Aziz can get an HB8 whos not famous considering he himself is famous. Imagine if he wasn't famous, what would he be reduced to, dating guys?

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I'm sure Aziz can get an HB8 whos not famous considering he himself is famous. Imagine if he wasn't famous, what would he be reduced to, dating guys?

It's a shame he's famous, then. You two would have made a great couple.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this racial totem pole bull sh!t? This is why half of you guys cant even talk to women. Because you think a guy's race makes him less able to pull women than another race.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
are all kinds of women open minded there?

like is a white girl from california more open minded than one from georgia?

from my experience all white girls in north america are the same, they love black,latin, and white men,

ive been to cali, new york, georgia, florida, whatever,
i've never seen an AM/WF couple in my time there

but, don't let this discourage u, u could be the first one

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

my point is that he is not the stereotypical indian guy, he is very americanized and outgoing.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out in Cali, I've seen Asian Men with white women. I know two Asian dudes who are super extroverted and they've pulled some white women that any guy would want.

Also, there's sort of the nerdy-cute white girl that I as a black guy have a hard time attracting -- just because they assume a black dude can't have some nerdy elements -- that I've seen with some Asian guys.

At the end of the day, I prefer not to think about things in terms of hierarchies. Is there one, probably. But I'd like to believe I can get with anyone, if they're open-minded enough to see me for me. And those who can't aren't worth it anyway.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
okay, in this case, the Indian guy is also AMERICANIZED

how much of a gap does that close compared to his blonde friend?

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:

Ugh. Who cares. Go away.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:

Over 51% Of Asian Females in America marry White males.
This means a majority of your own women don't want you.

Why would a blonde girl want the Asian guy if the Asian girl
doesn't even want the Asian guy.

The gap would be significant, but there are still successful
Asian males, you just have to work significantly harder
than your white counterpart.

Could you stop whining and start working?

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
are you two clones of each other or what?

and no, with Indian men, it is more common the other way around

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
are you two clones of each other or what?

and no, with Indian men, it is more common the other way around
Indian HBs tend to stick to Indian men, I don't see many Indian HBs with Non-Indians. I guess Indians have it made.

But, i'm sure all races have their losers and winners respectively.

So which, one are you, I'm assuming your Indian,

are you a loser Indian or a winner Indian?

If you are a winner, it doens't matter what race you are,

stop WHINING ABOUT YOUR RACE AND DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF!!

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Indian HBs tend to stick to Indian men, I don't see many Indian HBs with Non-Indians. I guess Indians have it made.

But, i'm sure all races have their losers and winners respectively.

So which, one are you, I'm assuming your Indian,

are you a loser Indian or a winner Indian?

If you are a winner, it doens't matter what race you are,

stop WHINING ABOUT YOUR RACE AND DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF!!

its true, i work in silicone valley and there are lots of gorgeous indian women i come across at work, and all of them are with indian guys. and to add to that, because their culture believes in caste system you have no chance at all if you arent extremely wealthy, so being a low level IT worker and not being from the indian culture makes hot indian women completely not an option for me. it is what it is.

Nycnyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 100% Asian and in my late thirties. The last three girls i dated were a 23 year old Russian, a 23 year old Latina, and a 27 year old blonde.

Game trumps everything, game overcomes any racial bias.

When I was younger, I had the same bias that most Asian guys have- that non- Asian chicks have no interest, would just laugh at me if I hit on them. In hindsight there were many non-asian girls that showed interest, I was too close minded to realize.

Admittedly, you have to be somewhat better looking and have other stuff going for you (good job, etc.) to overcome some of the biases. But that's the same for white dudes too.

Have good game, be confident, don't carry yourself or dress like either type of typical Asian dude (feminine nerd or trendy, wannabe gangster), and race can be blurred.

Game overcomes everything. FACT

boxing_champion

Reaction score
Danger said:
There are a lot more black men with white girls, than white men with black girls.

Having said that, it does not mean that white men have it easier with women at all.

White men have a harder time with black women than black men have with white women. So let's cut the race whining bull$hit. You don't have it as hard as you think when compared to other guys.
You forget to mention that most white men aren't attracted to black women. You're acting like it's black women who are shunning white men, NOT the case. Also, in reality, about 10 percent of white women are attracted to men of other races. Being that white's make up approximately 70 percent of the population, and a little more than half are female, there are about 110 million white females in America. Excluding lesbians, that's still 10 million white women who will date black men. That's not a huge number, but it's not rare either. Also consider the quality of white women that date black men. A good percentage are going to be over 250lbs or live in trailer parks.

And yes, I know there's always an exception to the rule. Everyone knows a black guy who's dating the hottest white chick on the planet. It does happen, just not nearly as often as black men want us to think.

Race does matter. Can it be overcome? Of course. But it does take extra effort.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
I know it does, I know Asian men or ANY MEN can overcome race easily and date beautiful women, but how much harder will they have to work than a White man in that regard?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
I know it does, I know Asian men or ANY MEN can overcome race easily and date beautiful women, but how much harder will they have to work than a White man in that regard?
I'm in the same boat as NYCnyc except I'm in my twenties still. I've only banged/dated white women. The first for both was the hardest and it has only become progressively easier to bang/date them. You're over-thinking this beyond belief, and yes I AM in America. If they are close-minded or bigoted I simply NEXT them. I won't tolerate it because I am educated and professional-minded. If they aren't adding value to my life then that's a problem and me being more so ****y and outspoken then in years past, I wouldn't be afraid to call them out on it. Believe me I have bruh..