Realistically, how hard do men at the bottom of the racial totem pole have to work?

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
I understand I have posted a lot of race threads but this is the end.

Say you have two guys, James and Varuun.

James is a 6 ft tall ripped White American male with Blonde hair and blue eyes. Varuun is a 6 ft tall ripped Indian American (Americanized Indian) with Black hair and brown eyes. James has pale skin and Varuun has light brown skin.

Hypothetically, assuming both men are Americanized and all that, how much harder will Varuun (an Indian) have to work than James (a blonde hair blue eyed guy, type of men who are on top of the beauty ladder). Assuming both men are attractive and the kind of women in their area are mainly White and Hispanic.

Setting is here IN THE USA.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
In india, Varuun will have no issues...neither will James for that matter since woman all over the world drool over good looking american men

In America, he'll have his issues. But finding a good looking Indian gal shouldn't be that big a problem. If he insists on a white girl...gonna take him a while. But not impossible

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
In india, Varuun will have no issues...neither will James for that matter since woman all over the world drool over good looking american men

In America, he'll have his issues. But finding a good looking Indian gal shouldn't be that big a problem. If he insists on a white girl...gonna take him a while. But not impossible
setting is IN AMERICA

and no, woman all over the world do not droll over good looking american men, they droll over good looking men

what is so tough about attracting white girls for varun? pleas, tell us

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
setting is IN AMERICA

and no, woman all over the world do not droll over good looking american men, they droll over good looking men

what is so tough about attracting white girls for varun? pleas, tell us
White girls go for white guys more than 95% of the time. A minority in this country race mix (sometimes to experiment, sometimes to piss of their dads...sometimes genuinely out of love) people will experiment with the exotic in appearance (like varuun) but will ultimately settle for the familiar.

Varuun has it easier than he would have...40 years ago. But ultimately the racial makeup of this country does him no favors.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
White girls go for white guys more than 95% of the time. A minority in this country race mix (sometimes to experiment, sometimes to piss of their dads...sometimes genuinely out of love) people will experiment with the exotic in appearance (like varuun) but will ultimately settle for the familiar.

Varuun has it easier than he would have...40 years ago. But ultimately the racial makeup of this country does him no favors.
it isn't about settling down, it is about one night stands and hookin up for the short term

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
it isn't about settling down, it is about one night stands and hookin up for the short term
1 night stands? what is this an episode of FRIENDS. 1 night stands are scummy, empty, worthless

I'd have to say 1 out of every 10 white girls will get in bed with him. And they'll try like hell to make sure there families and GF's don't find out.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
1 night stands? what is this an episode of FRIENDS. 1 night stands are scummy, empty, worthless

I'd have to say 1 out of every 10 white girls will get in bed with him. And they'll try like hell to make sure there families and GF's don't find out.
you make White women sound like crazy demons

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no specific answer to 'how much' as there are too many factors in play. The answer is 'harder', but it doesn't apply to the real world. Some men are born taller, better looking, with more money, etc, but that shouldn't stop you from being the best you can. Remember that necessity is what prompts action, not contempt. Some of the most successful people are NOT tall/good looking/come from affluent background. Quite the opposite.

Case in point: 5'5" lil wayne, biggie, etc.

You have to find what YOU want and WHY. When you can answer both of these questions with clarity, the HOW will reveal itself.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress up like this guy and you'll get laid :D

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
how much harder?
3 point hb difference

if the white dude pulls hb8 chicks on the regular

the indian guy will pull 5s....desperate nurses, fuglies, ex gangbang queens...low level white biyaches...Indians are considered mommy whipped and clingy by most white women so their game status is low.

all the americanized indians in my lab complain about this

sadly thats just the way our society is structured.

even sea-creatures get more white puzzy :):):) http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/stingray-photobomb-women-cayman-135743169.html

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
3 point hb difference

if the white dude pulls hb8 chicks on the regular

the indian guy will pull 5s....desperate nurses, fuglies, ex gangbang queens...low level white biyaches...Indians are considered mommy whipped and clingy by most white women so their game status is low.

all the americanized indians in my lab complain about this

sadly thats just the way our society is structured.
well what if this Indian guy and the White guy both have game?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the indian guy will do great if he is rich or comes from a rich family.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys what part of AMERICA is this? here in Jersey City it dont matter lol you guys seem a little racist btw..

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people from undesired ethnicities should also turn themselves into over the top characters similar to kal pen from harold and kumar or comedian aziz ansari, you gotta really put it out there that you arent the average stereotypical guy from that race, its hard but i think thats the best bet.

but even whats desirable is different for every person. ive met a few attractive white girls who were totally into indian and persian men. ive known girls who would only date black men. i mean, people find a lot of different things attractive nowadays.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
it is hard to believe that there are women who admit being attracted to indian and persian men, thing is, there aren't that many of them here in the US to start out with anyways

so why would all of this animosity come from women against Indian men?

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about location. You're gonna fare much better in major cities than in the suburbs.

New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, are gonna be better places than states like Wyoming, South Dakota, Idaho, etc.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
are all kinds of women open minded there?

like is a white girl from california more open minded than one from georgia?

ChunLiKasumi

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to language and personality. Anyone can go buy themselves expensive clothing, gadgets, etc. Assuming looks are average, whats differentiating you from the competition is how you talk to the girl and how you get her attention. My rule of thumb, if you can make a girl truly laugh uncontrollably and if you can make her blush at will, you got her. Unless the girl is a complete racist, any degree of prejudice can be overcome with entertaining conversation skills. I never got a hang of the a$$hat routine, so I don't know how that would factor in.