Ready to flake?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I mean the date was set.. Best way to approach this would have been been, to do nothing and leave the ball in her court.

01. She would have either not mentioned the arranged date at all and simply acted like it was never arranged in the first place, which is clear low interest, making it clear not to bother with her again.

02. She flakes, you simply accept the flake without coming across as being annoyed by it, and wait for her to reschedule if she ever reaches out again.

Also my man, co-worker relationship generally not a good idea. It can end up getting rather messy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I mean the date was set.. Best way to approach this would have been been, to do nothing and leave the ball in her court.

01. She would have either not mentioned the arranged date at all and simply acted like it was never arranged in the first place, which is clear low interest, making it clear not to bother with her again.

02. She flakes, you simply accept the flake without coming across as being annoyed by it, and wait for her to reschedule if she ever reaches out again.

Also my man, co-worker relationship generally not a good idea. It can end up getting rather messy.
Thing is,this isn't even a flake. This is rather a case of a man being insecure and egotistical.

I agree with both your statements.