Readings that helped you get laid

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i am a newbie here have tried everything Mystery Method,David Deangelo,Mode one when i joined the Pua community 5 years ago i found a gf and now have been out of a relationship for 4 months.I want to start taking baby steps towards approaching women and would appreciate something basic that would get me started not that pua push/pull crap.Some drills or exercises would be nice.I want to hear from guys who actually got results not newbies.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's simple man.

step one:

go out to the cub

step two:

approach ~ 10 to 20 girls a night. ( assuming your approaches last 2-3 mins. which they will at the start)

do that for 6 months and get back to me.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing exactly that. One of the things I am constantly hearing is do more approaches like 20-30 cold approaches. Unless you are living in a big urban area or out at night that is not always that practical. Forgive me for sounding sinical, 10 approaches per week is a big effort for many guys including myself. As much as I like pick up and believe in it, approaching randome girls constantly often feels like I am lowering my value. I spend much of my time in the gym on my body and I also study, since I have been training so hard I really feel I would be lowering my value approaching too often.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As you get more experience, the number of approaches should drop. Here are some rough numbers...

Newbie: 10 to 20

Intermediate: 5 to 8

Advanced: 1 or 2, 3 tops

This is because you get better at choosing targets, so you become more focused and more of a sniper.

The other factor is the venue. In a small bar, you can't do lots of approaches because it will look creepy and desperate. In a large busy club, you can do more without being noticed.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this, in public: "How to spend your newly-won millions from the lottery"

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moral animal by robert wright

**** is mind blowing

not necessarily gonna get you laid, but its better than reading anything else. Also nothing you read will get you laid. You got to go out there and **** up a ton and leanr what works and practice.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys since i am starting off what do you think of this plan while i do the 10 approaches.It says in one of the DJ missions you start of saying hi then the next week you ask people are you from around here then the next week you ask for the number.I was thinking of mixing this in with a direct approach.So i was thinking of implementing this in the club.I know it may sound boring but i want to get a feel for social interactions.I am recovering from Mystery Method push/pull CF so i want to be more natural.I have tried playing hard to get or disinterested with women and it doesn't work for me.I am not a badboy rather a sweet/nice guy with a backbone

Is this good for a beginner at clubs?.In the day time sexy would be substituted with cute

1.Hey i think you are very sexy/find you very attractive and i would be kicking myself all night if i didn't come say hi
2.Little Fluff talk/Are you from around here
3.Here's my number

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being good looking has worked for me better than any book. :crackup:

A sad truth that unattractive PUA's don't want to believe.