Read This DJs - Introducing White Rose

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Taviii, what does "Forza Dinamo" mean, and how is your poker playing going? I earned $500 in a cash game yesterday.
Dinamo is my football club, and Forza is something like:"GO" so this means Go Dinamo or Forward Dinamo!

I'll start playing poker this week again. Lately with the university admission I really haven't had time to pee really, my foot have blisters and I spent more time traveling through the country from one uni to another than I wished. Anyway its over now, I got into one of the best so for the next few month I can play poker.

By the way, do you got Yahoo Messenger? You seem like a cool guy! We should chat some time!

Cheers!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Tavii is about to ym-close Self-Mastery!:rolleyes:
After I read it again it really sounds like something you would say to chick to get her number :))))))))))

I guess sosuave brainwashed me :)))))))

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I don't wanna be gay:moon:

I have AIM...

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when does Project Mayhem start? :whistle:

Just kidding, anyways. I like the idea very much but as of now, as I'm still very much learning, I'll only observe as opposed to take any interest in joining right now. I only visit this fourm these days as I think the other ones are full of C*** if you ask me.

Good luck with the group anyway, oh mysterious ones! :rolleyes:

chator56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why name your group after the Student 'Nazi Resistance' group documented in the movie "Sophie Scholl?"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, they make a meaningful movie and you boil it down to "the lead actress was ugly".

You'd better not watch 1984...

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's good to be a part of White Rose, I'm glad to help anyone who asks for it and I'll be sure to keep the articles up to a good standard unlike some people (Flippinfreak).

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Boy, they make a meaningful movie and you boil it down to "the lead actress was ugly".

You'd better not watch 1984...
Thats what stuck out the most. I had already known the history of the White Rose and have seen other movies and had lectures on the subject.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this smell like Black Italian?

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this idea. I remember how the forum used to be years ago when I came here under a different name. I am excited to see changes, and I want to contribute anything I have. This place changes lives, and if i can be a part of something that can help guys lives evolve and change for the better then sign me up. I have a lot of knowledge, although i'll be the first to admit i don't know everything, but i'm more than willing to learn and take what i learn to help other people learn. :)