Read This DJs - Introducing White Rose

White Rose

Reaction score
Please, I ask that you read this whole post before replying

Hey everyone, this post is just to introduce and explain what White Rose is. We're simply an online group that believes it's members have good advice to give, and have the ability to help other fellow DJs. With the exception of Allen Thompson, or White Rose members; I'm sure you've never heard of us. We're not trying to be a big mysterious group with hidden agendas. This isn't to be cool keyboard jockeys. We're just a group of anonymous members who are all experienced guys who have been in the seduction community for a long time. I'd just like to explain what we're about and what our goals are.

Basically, we're a bunch of guys who get togethor on a regular basis and create articles. We're currently working on a few. When we've agreed that an article is in fact good quality seduction material (based on all members experiences) we then "publish" it. This includes posting it on sosuave, a forum that is part of the seduction community.

Here's some of our goals:
-Establish the fact that we are indeed a group of knowledgeable and helpful members, so we can better educate and help others.
-Recruit more members who really are good DJs and can help other people; if you believe sosuave.net is hopeless or not
-Address the problem of "Keyboard Jockeys" overrunning these and other forums (especially sosuave).
-and our MAIN GOAL: Post GOOD solid advice on relevant topics that have been field tested; and provide good DJs for people to chat with

Basically, we get togethor on AIM and talk about all kinds of DJ stuff. This is done on nearly a daily basis. We also have our own website that we're currently working on (it's operational now). We choose not to reveal this website (you won't find it in google gentleman) simply to keep our identities a secret. The reason we don't reveal who we are is simply to present a united front on issues. That we people don't say "Yeah the group says that, but I know member X doesn't agree", etc...

So guys, look forward to some great posts coming in the very near future. Also, if you agree with our goals or want to join, it's simple. We encourage people to reply to this post as long as they keep it serious and calm. Please though, if you want to join, feel free to reply; but only show your interest in joining by PMing us and telling us. That way, if you are accepted (I'm sure you will if you're a good DJ) your status as anonymous can remain that way. As far as acceptance goes, it's basically just so we know you're not some guy trying to figure out who we all are.

Wondering How We're Structured?
Here's the officers in the organization:
President, Vice President, Chief of Publishing, Secretary of Recruitment, Secretart of Relations

We also consist of "Inner Members" and "Outer Members". If you're accepted you become an Inner Member. Outer Members are simply people who have signed on to our forum (somehow) without being accepted into the group. (BTW, you outer members are now Inner Members, congratulations).

This list above does not show our whole group by any means. The majority choose simply to be members. Oh and by the way, We Chose Not To Reveal Our Numbers.

Thanks guys,
-Anonymous Member-
President of White Rose,
Administrator of White Rose Forums

P.S. Current members, don't reveal your membership as you already know.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal. Sosuave definetly needs something like this, to get rid of those Keyboard Jockeys. The idea of talking to members on AIM is cool too, as I do that personally. It's like a personal support group lol.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About damn time. I don't even bother doing into the other forums because they are so full of crap. Maybe now we can finally fix the KJ problem.:cuss:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We should have like a DJ mentoring program because most of the guys on here are helpless. You can move in with me for a week (just don't flirt with my gf), and I will teach you how to be pimp tight, but for a small fee, but really this is an interesting idead, and maybe it will keep me around a little longer, because Im so tired of this place...

Anyway good luck and hopefully you will add something special to the forum and save these lames from a life of HO hatred, shame, low- confidence, and virginity.

PS- Please don't make any silly pook-like epic posts--

KBJ's have their place.......

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Rose said:
is that saying theres no such thing as "white rose" club?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, I ask that you read this whole post before replying

Hey everyone, this post is just to introduce and explain what White Rose is. We're simply an online group that believes it's members have good advice to give, and have the ability to help other fellow DJs. With the exception of Allen Thompson, or White Rose members; I'm sure you've never heard of us. We're not trying to be a big mysterious group with hidden agendas. This isn't to be cool keyboard jockeys. We're just a group of anonymous members who are all experienced guys who have been in the seduction community for a long time. I'd just like to explain what we're about and what our goals are.

Thanks guys,
-Anonymous Member-
President of White Rose,
Administrator of White Rose Forums

fück you b!tch!

Forza Dinamo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

White Rose

Reaction score
Taviii said:
fück you b!tch!

This is the kind of thing our group is talking about when we mention "Keyboard Jockeys". While it's known that they have their place in every forum, they're not welcome.

Last edited:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Rose said:
This is the kind of thing our group is talking about when we mention "Keyboard Jockeys". While it's known that they have their place in every forum, they're not welcome.
fück you b!tch!

:crackup:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
The first rule of "white rose" is that you do NOT talk about "white rose."

:trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Taviii, what does "Forza Dinamo" mean, and how is your poker playing going? I earned $500 in a cash game yesterday.

White Rose

Reaction score
penkitten said:
Basically, what that means is that it's preferable for members not to reply to this thread and say "Oh I'm a member!". Sorry we didn't respond to your question sooner, it must been overlooked by accident (it didn't contain swear words or an epic story).

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Good try Pook.:wave:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Rose said:
Basically, what that means is that it's preferable for members not to reply to this thread and say "Oh I'm a member!". Sorry we didn't respond to your question sooner, it must been overlooked by accident (it didn't contain swear words or an epic story).
omigod i know what you meant haha
it just sounded like that fight club movie that i had to mention it.

who knows what people are in it? perhaps recovering kjs?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. A nice support group without the KJ problem would be nice. Hopefully this idea takes off.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, reminicient of the "White Lodge" of Twin Peaks.

.`essap era seiteicos terceS

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
Ah, reminicient of the "White Lodge" of Twin Peaks.

.`essap era seiteicos terceS
--secret societies are passe.--

I know pig latin:cheer:

col eadifs noib-- figure that one out!

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got me on that on SF. I'm sure it means I'm not one of them. I was just writing backwards like the "Little Man" in Twin Peaks. Whole show on acid. Loved it.

Centaurian, you have that cool Latin sign-off by, Virgil, I think, you could speak to this...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
Got me on that on SF. I'm sure it means I'm not one of them. I was just writing backwards like the "Little Man" in Twin Peaks. Whole show on acid. Loved it.

Centaurian, you have that cool Latin sign-off by, Virgil, I think, you could speak to this...
Twin Peaks was hot, but I like Lost more...

No it doesn't mean "you are not one of them."

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Rose said:
Mate I was drunk as hell last night as Dinamo won 5-1 :D so dont take it too serious!

Good luck with your group! :rockon: