Read about this stupid h@##- Any advice?

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the other man. I've been there as well, it almost never works out.

You're partly right. I'm one of the other MEN. I don't think she just toys with me.
I guess she uses to keep an army of admirers, in order to feed her lust. And I guess her BF knows it. Maybe he does the same thing, who knows?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing all the way through this.

The bottom line is - that after it is all said and done - she wants you as a "Work" BF. Someone who she can flirt with, hang with, have a good time with when she's in work.

She wants her cake and she wants to eat it to.

The best thing that you did was to just walk away and leave her to her own devicies.

Sure she will probably find some other pvssy to take your place - but at least your not that chump.

It's never an easy thing to do, but it's the right thing.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing that worries me, is that right now, i have an almost Ganji situation in my hands. I hope this does not make me want her more...
It's been one week since we ceased contact, and i'm fine though. Of course, i will not try to contact her.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuvk this byatch!!! She's obiviously fuvked in the head and is using you and her ex/current bf to satisfy her ego!! The more you stick around with this shiat, the quicker you break down and turn into putty. And don't even tell me that you won't break down etc, you said it yourself, "I was beggining to love her." You were beginning to love her after 3 months!! GEEEZZ, can't imagine what a wreck you'd be if you dated longer!!

Look there's a big difference between a booty call byatch and a psycho byatch. Booty calls know their role in society. There's no relationship, no emotions, just pure fuvkin! Psycho byatches will play any role you ask them to just to get their foot in the door, then they'll slowly twist the feelings we call emotions on you and spin you upside down. Sounds like this dumb w-hore is already getting to you. Stop messing around with her, especially if you have 3 others on the side, and besides its never a good idea to mess around with someone you work with. She's psycho, she might get you fired if you continue this relationship in any form. What do you value more, yourself or this dumb slvt?

PIMP

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gpak, hats off to ya man. At first I was like ohhh no he is a whimp when she tells him to do something then he does it...but you proved yourself to be a real Don Juan in my eyes.

Reaction score
DJ Ctraig, Gpaq can't be too much of a Don Juan - I think he is falling in love with this hor!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is in love with her BF Nick

she said she has a problem and she'll see you when it is sorted

she was refering to dumping Nick and doing something with you

BUT

Nick is LTR material and $$$ and respectability ( AFC )

you my brother are a

MUTHA F*CKING PIMP !

and she knows this

you are what every woman wants but not what they marry

thats why she comes to you for sex on the side

she is a wh0re and you are the real man she comes to when she wants to cheat on her boyfriend and satisfy her lusts as a wh0re
Lost In Translation you know this sh1t too well! I enjoy reading your posts! I agree with the above assesment 100%

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - Pimp-sicle
Look there's a big difference between a booty call byatch and a psycho byatch. Booty calls know their role in society. There's no relationship, no emotions, just pure fuvkin! Psycho byatches will play any role you ask them to just to get their foot in the door, then they'll slowly twist the feelings we call emotions on you and spin you upside down. Sounds like this dumb w-hore is already getting to you. Stop messing around with her, especially if you have 3 others on the side

yes they spin you upside down :)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PVSSY-EATER
“BOREDOM sneaks in like a pimple on prom night, and BAM, one day she does not call you “

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Ctraig, Gpaq can't be too much of a Don Juan - I think he is falling in love with this hor!!!

I never said i'm a real DJ. As for falling in love with her, I've known her for almost 20 months now. Our first "relationship" lasted 3 months and our second "game" 3 months too.

Yes, i like her more than the other 3 women i f-uck. But i have no problem with that anyway. I clearly showed her that i wanted something more than a casual ****- some may say that's an AFC thing to do but I don't think there's something wrong with that: I'm 29 and she's 25 for Christ's sake!

I know that its best to hang out with those that satisfy you and your needs, and not those who **** with your head- even if you like them more. All i want from you is to point any mistakes to me and her w@orish way of thinking and help me learn my lesson.

I have already decided about my actions: The game is over and she has lost. That's how i see it, and the only thing that matters to me is how I see it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gpaq
All i want from you is to point any mistakes to me and her w@orish way of thinking and help me learn my lesson.
Her horish thinking? Simple! Say that you are Nick and Nick is you - this hor srews Nick without your knowledge and you tell her that you can't live without her so she puts Nick on hold until things clear up with you - how would you then see her?

Nick doesn't even know this shyt and she is hiding you from him!!!

She has the nerve to tell you that she cares about the people she loves!! So "love" entails screwing other guys behind his back? Huh?????

Hors have a warped sense of love!!!!!

You want more than a casual thing with her after she sexed other dudes (probably not just you) while on a hiatus with her 7 year beau?

She'll do the same to you! Don't be a fool - she is 25 and is looking for marriage - do you want to have a serious LTR/marry a woman like this?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB or not FB?

That is the question.

She ain't LTR material. This much is clear. Be her friend if you like, with or without benefits. If you indulge in the benefits, have some industrial-strength condoms on hand to avoid the liabilities.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the advice everyone. You really helped me to clear things up a lot. I know that the truth lies in me, but you surely helped me to bring it out.
When she calls (she's a wh@re- she will), I'll post my a#s spanking answer. Trust me.:D

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phonecall- as i had predicted

Her- Hey, what's up?
Me- Everything is fine. Anything I can help you with? I'm really busy right now.
Her- Well, I just called to say hi
Me- Look, we're not friends. Just coworkers. If you call everyone in the company to say "hi", I understand that you have too much time in your hands. Maybe i can give you some of my work to do. Well?
Her- Why are you so mean to me? Come on...
Me- Bye. Have a nice life.

I feel great :D

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gpaq
Phonecall- as i had predicted

Her- Hey, what's up?
Me- Everything is fine. Anything I can help you with? I'm really busy right now.
Her- Well, I just called to say hi
Me- Look, we're not friends. Just coworkers. If you call everyone in the company to say "hi", I understand that you have too much time in your hands. Maybe i can give you some of my work to do. Well?
Her- Why are you so mean to me? Come on...
Me- Bye. Have a nice life.

I feel great :D
Judging from that conversation...she might not feel you closed the door enough. She'll come knocking again, be on your guard.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging from that conversation...she might not feel you closed the door enough. She'll come knocking again, be on your guard.
Ok, I'll become an AW then. I'm fine with that...:D