REACT, or don´t care?

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is dissing or in someway is making anything that disrespects you or makes you pissed off, should a man:

1) REACT, and say " hey! I don´t tolerate that. It´s my way or the Highway" and really show that, "don´t f-uck with me, and don´t do it again":nono:

OR

2) Just in some way show, that it doesn´t really care what she does, cause I have other, more important things to do and think about n e ways, and that I don´t find our meetings (if she has dissed a date) that important n e ways.

What is the best way to handle this dissing-test?

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find saying something like "carefactor" works,you can tell them off? and have them laugh it up with their friends that you got cut and angry, (IVE SEEN THAT FIRST HAND) they find it hilarious,they pissed a guy off and pushed his buttons,or you can not care and they'll realise you dont care,and they wont say much more about it,pretend not to care if you do

Reaction score
You have to let the hos know right away that you will not tolerate disrespect !!!!

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling about it I had before, was that I wanted to shout at woman and telling her, DON`T **** WITH ME!, if she does n e thing disrespectful. But still, what I´ve heard, is that you can´t loose the temper and shout at her. That´s y the question was taken up.

But I think I just figured it out:

Is the correct way to do it, in a CALM way say to her that "that´s not OK with me, what you did to me" and then make her apoligize to me?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it.

A pimp lays his hand down, but keeps his cool.
Def. check a b!tch if she disses you, in a totally unecessary way.
But do it, in a manner of all-commanding cool.
Like your protecting your dignity, but she isn't worth getting in a fuss.

Be direct, be strong, be straight, and be cool.

Most of the time a chick is just testing you. And some of you peeps miss the understanding, that these tests are 2 fold. They're designed to measure your balls/value... as well as your ability to handle unfavorable situations.

So when you respond in such a fashion as previously mentioned, your demonstrating both your level of command, as well as your suave. Passing both facets of the test, in power and grace. This is being a MAN.

Peace'

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there n e point in bringing up something that you don´t tolerate, if some time has passed since the event has occured?

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue:

Or do you miss your chance as soon as you change subject, or end the conversation?

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smack that! all on tha floor! dude

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aquilo said:
Continue:

Or do you miss your chance as soon as you change subject, or end the conversation?

In my experience... you have to check her in the moment.
Or, say you wanted to bring her outside to do it.

But def. when it occurs.
To drag sh!t up later on, looks b!tch and petty. (thats what chicks do)
A man has the balls to address the situation as it arises. (or close to, if the surroundings are inappropriate)

Peace'

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women throw out two types of shyt tests

1. Disrespect shyt test
2. Jealousy or a variation of shyt test

If it's the first kind you have to call them out, if it's the latter you have to respond with indifference. Figuring out which is which is hard at first but gets easier with time. For example her raising her voice at you would be disrespect. Her flirting with another guy in front of you while you're in an unexclusive relationship would be a jealousy test in which you would walk away and talk to another girl.