Raw Science - The Open Chemical Physics Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xingcong

Don Juan
Reaction score
LINK FIXED. It's a 2nd 2009 article.

Quote from: http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm , click on Download link to download article in PDF
The Open Chemical Physics Journal and all their articles can be found here.

To read full article you will have to download PDF from above link, here is a brief.

Raw Story
4/5/09

By Joe Byrne

A team of nine scientists have unearthed startling data from dust gathered in the days and weeks after the World Trade Center towers collapsed on 9/11. They discovered that scattered throughout the dust samples were red and gray chips of 'active thermitic material', or an un-reacted pyrotechnic explosive.

Thermite is used in steel welding, fireworks shows, and hand grenades. It is the combination of a metal powder and a metal oxide which produce a reaction known for extremely high temperatures focused in a very small area for a short period of time. The 'active thermitic material' discovered in the World Trade Center dust was a combination of elemental aluminum and iron oxide, and is a form of thermite known as 'nano-structured super-thermite'. (that's high tech military grade thermite)

“These observations reminded us of nano-thermite fabricated at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and elsewhere; available papers describe this material as an intimate mixture of UFG[Ultra-fine grain] aluminum and iron oxide in nano-thermite composites to form pyrotechnics or explosives. Commercially available thermite behaves as an incendiary when ignited, but when the ingredients are ultra-fine grain and are intimately mixed, this 'nano-thermite' reacts very rapidly, even explosively, and is sometimes referred to as 'super-thermite',” the report explains.

The full article in The Open Chemical Physics Journal can be found HERE

--------------------------------
This ain't no conspiracy theory. :nono: This is science, and beyond the facts of what the hell happened, it is about RIGHT and WRONG.

Last edited:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like the woman with 3 boobs huh?

xingcong

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
just like the woman with 3 boobs huh?

Are you unable to check sources for yourself? How old are you, 12? I'll teach you how, you click the link, download PDF, read it, check all sources sites and all science done. :kick:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ended your post with a personal judgment, and I think your ability to judge is questionable to say the least.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually seen thermite burn? It looks like yellow, flowing liquid metal.

When you do, then come back with your crazy theories. It's very likely that some metals chips and oxides mixed together in the giant dust cloud, along with every other material.

Anyways, I've tagged this as spam. This is after you 1) tried to take credit for articles on cracked.com 2) the 3 boobed lady spam and 3) the grotesque dismembering pictures in Tibetan cemeteries thread.

xingcong

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
you ended your post with a personal judgment, and I think your ability to judge is questionable to say the least.

Son, that's because I've been studying this sh1t for a long time. I've seen a lot of good people locked up, in this land of the free, for opening their mouth about this. Now we have to question your reasoning behind dismissing scientific evidence. What is your motivation?

Ahh, I get it, TRUTH is something one should like. If TRUTH does not fit your ideas, then it's fvcking bull sh1t. Good one!! In WW2 Germany there were many idiots like you.

AND look at you say that sh1t, "your ability to judge is questionable to say the least".. How about your ability to judge? Can you take scientific evidence and decide for YOURSELF? I hope your mom wasn't chewing food for you during your childhood, retard.

I'm going to quote Jack Berinstein.

[quote="The Life Of An American Jew In Racist Marxist Israel by Jack Berinstein, last paragraph]THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK ARE EXPECTED TO BRING A STRONG REACTION FROM THE ZIONIST JEWS.

I am well aware of the tactics of you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts.

If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're antisemitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics.

1 First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
2 If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the persons giving the information.
3 If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.
4 If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.

But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.

So, before you start your efforts to quiet me, I OFFER THIS CHALLENGE:

You Zionists assemble a number of Zionist Jews and witnesses to support your position; and I will assemble a like number of anti-Zionist, pro-American Jews and witnesses.

Then, the Zionists and the Anti-Zionists will state their position and debate the material in this book as well as related material -- the debate TO BE HELD ON PUBLIC TELEVISION.

Let's explore the information and let the American people decide for themselves if the information is true or false.

ISN'T THAT A FAIR CHALLENGE?

Certainly, you will willingly accept the challenge if what I have written is false.

But, if you resort to crying, "Lies, all lies ", and refuse to debate the material you will, in effect, be telling the American people that what I have written are the true facts. [/quote]

I should also remind you that Jack Bernstein was assacinated by MOSSAD terrorist organization for exposing the TRUTH. (see #4 tactic in above quote)

Information bellow is self explanatory, IF YOU ARE A HEALTHY ADULT AND ARE ABLE TO ANALYZE INFORMATION FOR YOURSELF.

http://waronyou.com/topics/the-state-of-israel-providence-miracle-or-what-really-happened-part-1/

http://www.911missinglinks.com/

Alle_Gory said:
Have you actually seen thermite burn? It looks like yellow, flowing liquid metal.

When you do, then come back with your crazy theories. It's very likely that some metals chips and oxides mixed together in the giant dust cloud, along with every other material.

Anyways, I've tagged this as spam. This is after you tried to take credit for articles on cracked.com, the 3 boobed lady, and the grotesque dismembering pictures in Tibetan cemeteries threads.
What? Another idiot ignoring a scientific paper?? Do you also dismiss us landing on the moon? Idiot.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xingcong said:
What? Another idiot ignoring a scientific paper?? Do you also dismiss us landing on the moon? Idiot.
There is no scientific paper, the link you posted doesn't work. Or should I just take your word for it?

You zealot, science required evidence to back up your claims. You have no evidence. You should be ashamed for using the word 'science'.

xingcong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
There is no scientific paper, the link you posted doesn't work. Or should I just take your word for it?

Here is the fixed link. http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

You should be able to use your reasoning now. That is if you have that ability. Which I doubt you do, because if you did you'd be able to click on Journal's website and find that information.

Holly crap. You should be excited to finally find out the truth. Unless of course you don't want to know the truth. Which just tells us you have some sort of agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.