raving and wat to do next

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was at one of the biggest student raves for freshers and overall the night was brilliant spoke to quite a few girls making jokes and cos i got seperated from my friends for most of the night i just went near a bunch of girls and started dancing in the middle of them( smelling amazing makes such a difference) so im already on a confident buzz. i finally see one of my friends and we chill for a few minutes before i open a few more sets.

i see this one girl and i cant even remember how the interaction started but kino was high from the start and i can tell she has had as much to drink as me, but i do remember thinking this is the right moment to kiss so i just went for it and we ended up kissing for the last half hour of the club, (lots of kino while kissing my hand did not go above her waist lol) so now were outside and her friends join us and im just there finding out a bit more about her and more kissing and her friends werent ****blocks so that was ftw.

so now shes practically begging me for my number so i get hers and she has mine and im walking with her now and end up at my friends car and i tell her i have to go but she didnt wanna leave me so i just went with her till her friends found a cab ( constant kino and kissing) and i could tell she wanted to **** me that night but i was thinking of the impractically cos she lives on the other side of london (london is ****ing huge) so i have to go so i give her a last passionate kiss and leave.

so next day i wasnt really expecting any contact from her i even made a joke the night about her already forgetting me, so she texts
thanx 4 keepin me safe, your truely a prince ;) . hope u made it to uni ok ;P
p.s i told u id remember u but i doubt u rember me! xXx
i text her bk some next **** lol cant remember but musta asked her how she got home, she replied

i got home ok thanx, very unbalance and disappointed you didnt take advantage of me! lol i didnt make it to my lesson either hope u have a good night xxx!
so i send her a msg bk (which i think was a **** reply god knows what i was thinking)

i would of taken advantage but id rather u remember the night that culd of been.the night that could still be ;) x
so she replied

ahh i see - wanted to leave me enthralled with possibilities! Should of written out an I.O.U aka an i will do you ;) x X x
i didnt understand the last part of that text so i just left it at that.
but now i want to **** her and it seems she is on it but she lives so far away i dont know where i would even **** her. i havent contacted her since(this texting was like 24 hours earlier and 48 hours after the club)

what should my next move be? what if she doesnt feel the same when she isnt as drunk. i could tell she was getting super horny cos i have that affect when i get that close to a girl

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ed up. You shoulda smashed then. I mean if it's too far don't drive that far just for sum pvssy.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
You ****ed up. You shoulda smashed then. I mean if it's too far don't drive that far just for sum pvssy.

i wasnt driving my friend was and she wasnt driving either and i couldnt just **** her in the cab with all her friends there

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she wants you. and if she doesn't anymore, wtf you'd be right back where you are right now. Just call her up and ask her if she wants to come over for drinks or something.