What do you guys think?

Strengths
Applying Kino
Looks
Dancing
Happiness
Clothes wearing

Average
Communication (although I don't know for sure).
Learning from mistakes

Weak
Confidence
****y and Funny
Neg hits
Mind set
Smiling
Posture
Athleticism
Pimples

How do you improve learning from mistakes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what's going on here...Again...I must be losing it in my old age:(

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to rate myself...

Just wanted input on what you guys do to rate yourself...Or anything I am doing wrong when I rate myself...

Thanks

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get it!

Personally I don't "categorize" my strengths and weeknesses. I like to think of my skills as an combined overall effort. The gears have to fit together in order for the machine to work. I may not have the same makeup or tactics as other DJ's on this site but what I do have works very well for me. If something does NOT work for me, I simply omit it from my theives kit. I may TRY something that can be percived as a weakness from time to time but I won't practice something i'm obviously not good at.

I think that's what I wanted to say here...or maybe I'm a crazy old man:(

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Oh I get it!

Personally I don't "categorize" my strengths and weeknesses. I like to think of my skills as an combined overall effort. The gears have to fit together in order for the machine to work. I may not have the same makeup or tactics as other DJ's on this site but what I do have works very well for me. If something does NOT work for me, I simply omit it from my theives kit. I may TRY something that can be percived as a weakness from time to time but I won't practice something i'm obviously not good at.

I think that's what I wanted to say here...or maybe I'm a crazy old man:(
Thanks and the above poster as well.