Rate your self esteem

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I agree, yes. To play the devil's advocate, though, I would imagine some guys fudge the numbers when they know it is otherwise. But I don't believe it happens all that often, or on a significant basis, because it is inherently rooted in opinion on the small scales.

Beauty is inherently objective on the larger scale, but subjective on the small scale and in the small differentials due to the minute personal preferences each man has.

Edit: Too many big words, finals studies are getting to me. Even now, I'm seeing my own behavior; competing and showing off with word-play, just the same as another guy may post that he landed a 9. It's a subconscious action taken, and not necessarily consciously thought about.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
I agree, yes. To play the devil's advocate, though, I would imagine some guys fudge the numbers when they know it is otherwise. But I don't believe it happens all that often, or on a significant basis, because it is inherently rooted in opinion on the small scales.

Beauty is inherently objective on the larger scale, but subjective on the small scale and in the small differentials due to the minute personal preferences each man has.
which is stupid beucse at the end of the day the only person you are lying to is yourself.

in other words, if you truely think you are a 6 but say you are a 8 and you say you have confidence and high self esteem and you don't but you still cant' get girls, beucase you are lying to yourself first and foremost you aren't going to get to the root of the problem at hand.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
which is stupid beucse at the end of the day the only person you are lying to is yourself.
Many, many people would rather believe lies than face the truth. ;)

I agree, most definitely. Lying to yourself is the quickest way to lose. However, for the sake of reference, I was considering numbers related more so to women than men; I don't think men fudge their own numbers about themselves often at all.