Rate Your DJ Skills!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I want EVERYONE to participate in this. No excuses!

I want you to give yourself a score out of ten, in how accomplished in the game you are.

Then say:

- What you are strong at
- What you think you are alright at, but could improve
- What you feel you are weak at, and how you will improve

Be perfectly honest. Don't just consider theory, consider mainly how well you actually perform.

I also want you to consider WHY you are here.

I personally consider myself an 8/10, I think.

I'm not here to improve myself as a person or pull women, since I can already do that - I actually started posting at a time when the board was full of rubbish, literally terrible advice that was harming people games rather than improving it. I'm here because I want to advise and help others achieve the elusive status of Don Juan, which in turn makes myself understand the game better.

What I am strong at:

- ****y and funny. I'm naturally funny, and I have an attractive sense of arrogance about myself that projects well.
- Gaming girls when I'm forced to meet them. I love making girls attracted to me when they are introduced to me as a friend of a friend, or at work, Uni, etc. Just don't introduce me to your sister;).
- My self confidence is extremely strong. Possibly too strong, if thats possible!
- Networking. I have a great network of friends and acquaintances, which is great for meeting new people. Social proof comes naturally with networking.
- Dress sense and looks. I think I'm good looking and dress pretty well, smart but casual as they say. No baggy jeans, hoddies or Burberry here.
- Neg hits, though I might bundle that in with the confidence and C+F. One of the strongest aspects I have.
- The fact that I don't moan too much and am generally a happy, content person and let others know this.

Alright at, but could improve:

- I'm in a LTR. I believe that when you are in this situation, your game will naturally decrease due to lack of practice. You should still talk to hot girls who you've never seen before, though.
- I get bored pretty easily, and do like to be the centre of attention. I think that this could be a detriment to my game, because perseverance is often important.

Weak at:

- (UK) Cold # Closes. I'm good in clubs, but the cold approach scene in the UK, although possible, still eludes me somewhat.

So, let's see what you lot have been up to.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong: being the life of a party
chatting up aquaintences
cold approaches
being a funny drunk
using jealousy/confusion/mystery to drive girls wild!
satisfying the ladies. ;)

OK: keeping skills up in LTR(I hear ya aftershock)
breaking the ice in a group of people that don't know each other

weak: breaking into tight groups
# closes
A whole buncha things I don't feel like typing

id say a 5, maybe mid-high 4's outta 10. I'm more of a social guy who loves to be the center of attention. I don't really feel that I am a DJ yet. But who knows what college will bring? Maybe someday...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
But seriously
7/10

Strong Points:
-Club pickups
-C+F
-Style/Class dress good and have classy music on in my car
-Street/Shop pickups
-Self Confidence
-Charm (when i need to be)
-Controling (when i need to be)
-The ability to pickup and start clean in a matter of days (i got rid of all my friends last week they were holding me back, i got 4 new friends already)

Avarge:
-LTRs
-I can be a little vain at times

Weak:
-Realising limits and sticking to them
-loss of inhabitons easily (to easily)
-Considering other people feelings

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post im going to love reading this thread when its more complete

5/10

Weaknesses:

I should start with this because this is what i think about all the time. I don't have many but the few I do are crippling me.

- Lack of social skills- i have no personality really but im working on finding the route and fixing this silly problem, as tony robbins says, everyone has a personality some just keep it locked up in a cage, although I can talk to people if i have to and i always make a great first impression, until the person gets to know me.

- My independence has become a weakness, I've always been like this but I'm one of those people that could live on an island by himself and be perfectly content.

- I come off as strange when i try to be funny because i have a warped sense of humor, and the fact that i truely dont care what people think of me i continue trying to be funny

Strengths:
- i have more confidence then i should i know that much. I get my confidence from all the stuff ive been through in my life and a lot from what ive learned on this site and through watching those i consider to be confidence masters.. there are elements of myself that i gain confidence from (job, car, motivation, discipline, intellegence)

- i am the big 3 : tall, dark, and handsome

- i would say ive mastered body language since I've learned to make up for what I lack in communication skills

- I know i've mastered the element of becoming a mystery, because im a mystery not only to females but to males and my family members, and to some extent myself because I cant seem to eliminate my weakness. Again, I learned this b/c I've had to make up for my lack of comm skills.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me throw a bunch of numbers at ya, since youre curious:

My overall attractiveness to the entire opposite sex... 8.9
My attractiveness to the opposite sex who are my age... 9.5
My overall skill level... 8.0
My skill level compared to others my age... 9.5

Strengths:
-My looks. I am a 9/10 at 18 years old, by the time I am 28 I will be a 9.5
-My energy. I am a fun, adventurous person
-My work ethic. Ive busted my ass for four years to reach my current skill
-I have internalized the DJ basics and my instincts regarding seduction are usually correct
-I am a great storyteller. This is SO important!

Weaknesses:
-My height. I could model if I was 4 inches taller.
-Sexual inexperience. Its a huge hit to the confidence when it comes to closing.
-General life inexperience. Its hard to strike a corde with a graduate student when you just finished HS
-I forget to transition from teasing/fluff to rapport development. This KILLS me
-I dont know how to approach without eyecontact. This is a real problem.

How am bolstering my attractiveness to the opposite sex?
-First and foremost, I am living my life well. The more life experience I have, the more topics of conversation and rapport opportunities I will have.
-Second... I am doing my best to get layed and experiment in the sack. My goal is to get layed 5x in the next month before I leave for college
-I am leanring patterning language... not so that I can use it in a formal sense. Eliciting values and hypnotism is lude. I just want to effectively communicate my TRUE feelings to girls who TRUELY have paralell views. I want to find a REAL incredible connection, haha.
-I will figure out how to approach without EC within the next month. I promise!

In the next month I hope to increase my overall attractivensss to 9.1 - Ill bet I can do it!

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cannot rate a DJ based on game. you rate a DJ based on his accomplishments in all aspects of his life. financially, socially, and educationally. this is bogus.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strengths:

-Social circle pick-ups
-C+F, I have a very good sense of humor
-College party-type PU environments
-Dress well
-Have a subject of expertise to create intriguing conversation (indie music)
-Rapport building
-Body language (I've had several GUYS tell me that I have a very confident walk)
-Working with a wing

Weaknesses:

-My game is much tighter with 6s and 7s than 8s and above (although I still have decent success with the 8+)
-Have a tendency to settle for the first girl who I can "hook", need to challenge myself more
-Sometimes jump into rapport too early
-Don't have an all-purpose opener I'm comfortable with
-Need to bulk up (been working on it over the summer)
-Daytime game (no desire to improve this really)

Overall, if an F is the worst AFC imaginable, C is average, and an A+ is a famous PUA like Mystery or Style, I would rate myself a B. B+ on a good night. I hope to improve to a solid A- by the end of fall semester.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Javelin44
you cannot rate a DJ based on game. you rate a DJ based on his accomplishments in all aspects of his life. financially, socially, and educationally. this is bogus.
This site is about meeting and dating women. Not about youre education, spiritual nature, or the car you drive. Those, at MOST are tiny facits of the sites actual mission. You toss the phrase DJ around... but do you even know who he was? Somehow a self-rightious agenda seems contradictory??? lol, people take this site WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Javelin44
This thread is about being critical about your game. The "rating" doesn't really mean much, it's just to get you to think about things and how you can improve them.

So, how good at the game are you?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-10???? 0

what could I improve??

MAYBE I SHOULD PUT IN AN EFORT??

That's so crazy it just might work:p

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game=6/7 out of 10
Looks=8 out of 10...

strengths:

+have no fear over striking up conversations with the opposite sex

+am witty and funny (well i think i am :))

+dress well, drive a nice car and have a unique hairstyle which people like

+have a quite a few friends and big social circle

+have bag loads of confidence

+very tanned

a few more but i dont want to come across as arrogant ;)

Weaknesses:

- Sometimes i am a bit too shy to go in for the first kiss

- When i'm drunk i go very quite and dont even try to talk to girls

- am always skint :)

- am sort of in a LTR so i cant go for the kiss, i'm not into cheating!

- i need a few more pounds on the barbell, need to bulk up a bit which i'm in the process of.

Think that's it!

Ste.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
current statistics for the mikster:

game - 4.5/10
looks - 7.5/10

strengths -
conversation,
body language,
my smile (so ive been told :)
persistance
social circle

weaknesses-

-confidence - its increasing steadily.
-C&F - trying to get a good balance still..
-Sexual inexperience
-fighting that internal little voice!
-need to bulk it up a little
-being non-attached

Improvement:
-More field trips!
-work on my humour
-catch the not give a **** syndrome

well that about sums it up

peace out

Visitant

Banned
Reaction score
I refuse to rate myself on a scale which only goes up to 10 :woo:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'd say i'm 5.5/10 because there's too much that i can improve on.

Strengths:

-my balls are virtually indestructable, i'm almost always "on" :woo:
-i can read iois and body language easily like i was born to
-i get to know lots of people; and usually get a convo going in a group
-dress well, usually one of the nicer dressed in a room
-more relaxed than ever and love life

Weaknesses:

-not closing a girl that was into me because i see minor flaws in her, then go home and end up regretting it; such as seeing past age dif...need to get over this block
-flaking on girls, have an enlarged ego...need to really tone it down
-not taking enough gimmies...when a girl is too receptive it throws me off
-need to bulk up more...got lazy and lost some weight
-have trouble breaking into large sets 3+ when they are talking or busy
-have never approached a girl with a guy...could be a friend or brother
-need to find a damn wing ...have so many acquaintances and all their phone numbers, but never call them up to hang out...they ask me, but i always think that i'd be better off sarging alone, and almost do always go alone ...i'm too independent sometimes
-need to take some dance lessons...i'm alright, but not impressive, i want to be impressive
-have a ton of sh!t going on in life that gets me down every once in a while...i still love life, but i need to be more lighthearted sometimes

although when i go out or step into a room anywhere, i believe that i am 12/10...only here (and to myself) would i admit that i'm not completely up to par, because to be thinking of my faults all the time would be suicide

thanks for the thread aftershock...it helped because i do have a big ego sometimes, and need remember i'm not that great

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say that this thread is a GREAT idea. Just from reading other peoples strengths and weaknesses I have recognized other things I am good/bad at that I havent even focused on yet. Keep up the replies, lets try and get really specific!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock

Then say:

- What you are strong at
- What you think you are alright at, but could improve
- What you feel you are weak at, and how you will improve

Strong
-Being mysterious
-Not giving her what she wants when she wants it
-Being unexpected
-One on one conversations
-One night stands

Im ok at
-Beign funny with her on one on one converstaions
-Busting on her from time to time
-Keeping a balance on most things
-Eye contact

what im weak at
-Group conversations
-Cold approaching a girl off the street (i have no problem cold approaching a girl at a party or at school)
-Talking on the phone
-Expressing my feelings
-As a result of having a problem expressing my feelings at least from time to time i have a very big problem getting into long term relationships