Rate my personal ad

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For God's sake lose the fish part...

All I thought was "weenie" when I read about the two bettas in the fish tank... yuck!

Of course I am not a woman so who knows. I am not a pet type guy. I guess fish are better than cats.

Try to be more of a wise ass in a James Bond style. Don't try to act intellectual... never comes across as genuine.

Remember they are all hoes and you will have the right perpective - Puerto Rican Lover... where are you?

Dietzcoi

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Thanks for the note on the fish. I agree -- somehow talking about pet fish sounds dorky. Even so, it would be interesting to meet someone with the same interests. There was in fact one cutie who talked about her Betta's . . .

Same for the intellectual aspect. It's not a turn on to sound intellectual. Problem is, dumb hoes BORE THE **** OUT OF ME. I don't care if they are an 11+ . . . if they don't know who Hermanne Hesse was, if they cannot quote at least one poet by heart, if they think the Western Canon was a gun used in the Civil War . . . I'm just not interested.

There are plenty of hot women with brains but the bottom line with this ad is that I have not heard from them. I've sent a dozen "winks" (free contacts) but got no "wink"s back. I think if anyone was interested they would "wink" back.

Man, that sounds gay in writing, if a chick winked at me I'd think "she" was a "he." But spending money to send an email is supplication. It says, "Hey, I'm a loser, I've just spent $20 to join this service and email you. Please reply. Please?" Moreover, it's stupid, since each woman gets 800 emails a day from such losers, gets a big head about it, and rarely replies to more than three. The only way to play it is for them to be intrigued and contact you.

But that didn't happen. This tells me I'm more interesting in person since I do get approached just walking down the street. Somehow I don't come across as well in print. Probably a combo of a bad photo, and no real ad copy writing skills.

Anyway, as the title of the ad read, it was a "Limited Time Offer," and seeing as there will be a chick sleeping in my bed for the next two weeks . . . . the offer has just expired. Too bad for the Internet ladies. They will have to be satisfied playing with their mousy.