Reaction score
i know its irrelevant, but what do you guys think

avg, ugly, or good looking?

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'11
82 kg
fairly fit, I have decent shoulders, and nice biceps, but body fat is like in 12-20% range. No 6 pack, but stomach isnt too flabby

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can grow stubble slowly, with decent coverage, but I cant really grow a beard atm

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I typically dont clean shave anymore, and I feel good about it.

I am asking opinions because girls never seem to think im cute in my mind at least.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont tend to get complimented on my looks. Pretty much only complimented was on pof by a psycho stalker girl in the making, who was like a 6 or 7

Ive been complimented by girls on my clothes sometimes. I dress a little bit more stylish lately. Not afraid to wear a shirt that is different or unique.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Girls are very tough on looks, much worse than us guys are. They generally only compliment the top 20 percent of guys.

This naturally leaves many decent looking and even handsome dudes (understandably) questioning their looks. I do the same thing.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought I was very ugly when I was 17-19.

"Girls are very tough on looks, much worse than us guys are"
- thats interesting, is it because theyre obsessed with looking good themselves?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't want to hijack your thread with a looks rant lol. Those threads get out of control lol.

But suffice to say that girls are big into looks for the following reasons:

1. Because they can. They generally get way more attention than most males do, so they can be much more picky.

2. Girls are big on status. She wants to show off to her girlfriends that she is dating and/or hooked up with the hot guy.

3. Because of #1, they have a sense of entitlement.

So anyway, all a guy can really do is try to optimize their looks. In your case, grow some stubble and continue working out.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP:

Your looks are good enough. Don't obsess over it.

If you work out, it should be for the benefits of being healthy, and the huge impact being healthy makes on your everyday life - looks are just a nice positive side-effect.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
OP:

Your looks are good enough. Don't obsess over it.

If you work out, it should be for the benefits of being healthy, and the huge impact being healthy makes on your everyday life - looks are just a nice positive side-effect.
Always remember that to bang a girl, you only really need to meet a certain "minimum requirements" in the looks department. As long as you do that, what happens is really up to your abilities. Obviously if you are a great looking guy, its going to be easier for you because your looks alone will turn her on, but there are a lot of other way to turn women on besides looks. I think you are a decent enough looking guy...actually remind me a little bit of Nicholas Cage, although a younger version...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildebeest said:
yea, its actually my main dp for pof lol
doing my puppy dog eyes
Holy shit son! If this is you main pic, you're never gonna get anywhere, especially on POF!!

You exude "Nice Guy." No offense, bro. You just do. You're not a bad-looking kid but you need an edge...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look kind of like Nicholas Cage. There's a resemblance, at least. It doesn't really matter what guys think about how you look - only women. Not women on PoF, either. If you have girls checking you out and agreeing to dates, you're good. They don't have to compliment you; not all women are forward. The city / state I live in now has a lot of reserved, shy, polite, traditional women (the south) who don't seem very flirtacious or social, but I can see them staring from a distance, so its all good. Back home (the midwest), the girls were very forward and aggressive, and had no problems approaching, flirting, complimenting, or getting right down to business. All depends on the locale, and the people you run into. Not everyone is going to say "hey sexy" or "you're hot", or scream / whistle at you. They might not say anything, or come up to you at all. Looks are looks. If you get them, and get dates, and sexual advances, you're good. Don't obsess because you're not being approached. Only the aggressive ones tend to do that.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree that you have the sort of nice guy look, so try some facial hair.

Other than that, get your confidence up because making this thread is a clear cutaway that you are lacking a bit in the area (which is also most important).