Rare case problem

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a girlfriend then I stopped seeing her for 5 months or so because I had to travel to work. When I returned I asked her out. We went out and she told me she had a new boyfriend. I said I understand and I left.

1 month later I have a new gf (current one). I stopped talking and seeing my ex-gf for 5-6 months already.

Ex calls me today and told me she never had a new boyfriend and that she made up this excuse just to make me stay away from her while she was opening up a business. She told me she was really busy and had a lot of things in her mind at that time and she was sorry she couldn't spend time with me during that time.

Now, what should I do? it's a very rare case. Should I tell my ex I have a new gf? or should I tell my current one about the ex's story (it's not my ex because she lied she had a bf. Ex is just a reference).

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
mustfirstregister said:
I used to have a girlfriend then I stopped seeing her for 5 months or so because I had to travel to work. When I returned I asked her out. We went out and she told me she had a new boyfriend. I said I understand and I left.

1 month later I have a new gf (current one). I stopped talking and seeing my ex-gf for 5-6 months already.

Ex calls me today and told me she never had a new boyfriend and that she made up this excuse just to make me stay away from her while she was opening up a business. She told me she was really busy and had a lot of things in her mind at that time and she was sorry she couldn't spend time with me during that time.

Now, what should I do? it's a very rare case. Should I tell my ex I have a new gf? or should I tell my current one about the ex's story (it's not my ex because she lied she had a bf. Ex is just a reference).
Next her.

This is disrespectful on her part. If you say 'okay, let's get together' or you even consider it, then you are telling her 'whenever it suits you, just put my life on hold, because you are more important, and then press the resume button when you feel like getting back with me'.

You shouldn't even consider it. Just tell her 'your time has come and gone. I have no time for you right now, and I have a new relationship'.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above post, also seems kinda fishy, I'm pretty sure she lied to you. She probably had a boyfriend at the time, and ended up breaking up with him. Now that she's single, she wants you as a rebound. NEXT.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser,
I also put her on pause then resume our relationship because of work for about 6 months. Why would I next her if she had a legit reason not to spend time with me?

I think the best solution is to tell the truth about I have a new gf. Because she told me she had a new bf.

I should just keep both!!

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:

Did it end on good terms, or was it more of a "see ya later" type thing? How was the relationship prior to this? Who was honestly in control of it?

She told you atleast one huge lie either way, whether or not you want to believe it, it was probably this one. She most likely did have a BF, and things didn't work out so you were her quick fix. Do you honestly think she hasnt been ****ed in the last ten months? If she hasn't, she isn't the sort of girl you want in the first place. Does this company she was trying to start even exist? What sort of company is it? Did she mention this company to you at all when telling you about the boyfriend who she now says didnt exist but probably did? Women who are interested in a guy find time for him. Sorry, but its the truth. Unless she alienated everybody else who required time and focus from her life -- including friends and family, then she either really did have a boyfriend, or really wasn't interested in you. The greater truth is that during this time that she was... starting this company, she had to have been ****ing somebody, and she didnt want you as that somebody.

Its actually a pretty common case. Couple breaks up, you re-initiate contact, she rejects you (regardless of reasoning), and when you have no contact with her she wonders why you lost interest, and tries to re-capture your attention. Before you get yourself hyped up; consider her motive here. At heart, she is seeking only validation in herself that you are still attracted to her. If you offer it to her, she'll' get her ego satisfied long enough for her to go find another guy. If your okay with being disrespected and used as a tampon, and don't mind risking your current relationship over a few trysts with the knowledge shell never really love you and ultimately will **** somebody else, then tell neither one anything and go for it. Just hope you don't wind up dumped twice.

If you feel like showing class, and being a man then tell your ex that she missed her opportunity with you, but that you wish her the best of luck in all her ventures.
Seriously, no matter which of her stories are true, both demonstrate a lack of respect for you, and if you consider having any involvment with her, you demonstrate a lack of respect for yourself. Grow a pair and tell her to kick rocks.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
or should I tell my current one about the ex's story (it's not my ex because she lied she had a bf. Ex is just a reference).
She IS your ex because she broke up with you. There are no technicalities here. SHE broke up with you. Maybe she regrets it now, maybe she lied, maybe the other guy bounced. But the tie was severed.

You put her on hold for a business trip. Unless you lied to her about it, what she did is nowhere near the same ballpark as what you did.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex called again today and I told her I have a new girlfriend. She talked to me for 2 hours on the phone. She told me she thought I was not serious with our relationship before, she was assumming I was playing with her and that's why she got a new boyfriend. I told her I found a new girlfriend is because she told me she has found a new boyfriend and I assummed we were over. I found out she broke up with her new boyfriend. She told me to give her a call when I'm back to the city and she would take me to a few places she knows to have fun. She started to ask me about my new girlfriend such as (20+ questions): Where is she from?, do you like her?, how did you meet her?, how is the sex with her?, etc, etc...I told her there is no point to answer these questions about her. But she continue to ask. I answer a few of her questions. I hope I did this right.
Also, she gave me a few **** tests too such as: Will you leave your girlfriend if a really really hot girl ask you to be with her? I said no....Then she said we will see when you come back to the city, I will test you really hard. I hope I handled this correctly. Now I'm really starting to believe she is full of ****, and it sounds like she wants to **** me.

Opinions are welcome.

Blaise

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
My ex called again today and I told her I have a new girlfriend. She talked to me for 2 hours on the phone. She told me she thought I was not serious with our relationship before, she was assumming I was playing with her and that's why she got a new boyfriend. I told her I found a new girlfriend is because she told me she has found a new boyfriend and I assummed we were over. I found out she broke up with her new boyfriend. She told me to give her a call when I'm back to the city and she would take me to a few places she knows to have fun. She started to ask me about my new girlfriend such as (20+ questions): Where is she from?, do you like her?, how did you meet her?, how is the sex with her?, etc, etc...I told her there is no point to answer these questions about her. But she continue to ask. I answer a few of her questions. I hope I did this right.
Also, she gave me a few **** tests too such as: Will you leave your girlfriend if a really really hot girl ask you to be with her? I said no....Then she said we will see when you come back to the city, I will test you really hard. I hope I handled this correctly. Now I'm really starting to believe she is full of ****, and it sounds like she wants to **** me.

Opinions are welcome.
My conscience tells me: Next her. She's an attention wh*re. I hate girls like that.

Then i reason with myself and just say move on, DONT waste your time on her. And dont cheat on your girl if you have morals.

shortie

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a gf, there is nothing more to do here. tell her you are not available. she is going to try to get into your pants from what it seems like when you are back in town. what is to say this isnt some rebound effort or that she wont leave you like the last guy?

i suggest to not call her. you will be disrespecting your gf and put yourself in your gf's place. would you like it if she did this with her ex without telling you?

good luck with watever you decide to do though.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a decision you wont regret down the road. <--- Translates to = Do what the hell you wanna do... My opinion? I suggest you keep it 100% (be real). 9/10 you will regret when you lie...

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
We went out and she told me she had a new boyfriend.

Ex calls me today and told me she never had a new boyfriend and that she made up this excuse just to make me stay away from her while she was opening up a business.
I just don't understand what's rare here.

Girl decided to try to play the field, and regretted when you saw doing it better than her.

Once you strip all the BS about openning a business, there's nothing rare here. As you've seen when she again shifted her story and acknowledged to having a new boyfriend.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it have been MUCH easier for her to just tell you that she was busy opening a business, rather than tell you that she was dating???

Don't you think?

You ARE going out with someone else... give that person the benefit of the doubt, not this ex-flame.

Your EX basically admitted to lying to you and you want to give it another shot? As others stated before, she probably WAS with someone.

NEXT.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:

Opinions are welcome.
So she told you she had a new boyfriend, then denied it saying had started a business, and now she admits she really did have a boyfriend? Am I getting this right?

If this is the case, she's lied about it, and she's done. Next.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes,
Yes, you are right what you said in your previous post.
1st: Asked her out and told me she had a new bf.
2nd: She calls me after 6 months and she says she never had a bf. She says she was stressed because of her new business and lied to me so I stay away from her for a while.
3rd: Calls me this week and admits she really had a bf and they broke up.

Now if I go back to town should I contact her just to **** her? She says that I must definitely have to call her when I'm back. She says she will take me to a few places to have fun. Also I told her I'm with someone else and I told her I won't cheat on her. She was like we will see when you come back.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
(it's not my ex because she lied she had a bf. Ex is just a reference).
Actually it's your ex - she lied and dumped you. You must be desperate if you ignore that.