Random women smiling at you

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few takes.

1.Women have a sixth sense for how people and especially how men feel. So whenever you feel great about yourself you'll be oozing this energy and women will pick up on it.

2. Sometimes a man needs to make (small or big ) adjustments ( let's focus in the small ones). I put back my nosering and it basically completed me somehow. It's really subtle but yet it seems like major difference in results. I got women staring at me mesmerized. Pulling suddenly get WAY easier. The thing is tho, that each man individually gotta figure out what does and what does not work for him.

In the context of dating... smiling is almost certainly an IOI, and the type of IOI you get probably depends on where you are and the 'aura' you give off. Generally speaking, strong eye contact, smiling, compliments, and intentionally planting themselves around your personal space are strong IOIs that women rarely will do with random men.

The smiling thing could be a simple gesture that friendly and warm women (and men) do to spread "good vibes" regardless of interest levels...... However, I'd still take it as a good sign that that they'd do it with you since it probably means you have good energy, and if men are doing that too that's proof of concept.

In my case, I very rarely get instances of random women smiling at me (excluding when it's forced eg interacting with bank tellers or cashiers). This is probably because I don't look like a very pleasant fellow (which is correct) and wouldn't care about a smile or return one (also correct). Their IOIs take on different forms for me, and I think this is more evidence of how socially calibrated women are and how good they are at reading other people.
This.

I also notice that the smile OP describes oftentimes is a knee-jerk reaction rather than a pre-planned action.

From the pov this thread is way way deeper than people think: if women smile at you then LIFE itself smiles at you! When Women say a man is creepy, Men might say he's just goofy or just a little odd.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it's so important to be hands-free and not be glued to your phone. Whenever I get a random woman smiling at me, I quickly make a ring with the index finger and thumb of one hand and use the index finger of my other hand to put inside the circle, simulating a phucking motion, and smile back. If it doesn't work, I simply act like I'm scratching my palm. 99 times out of 100 it doesn't work, but that 1 time out of 100, I tell ya....

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's part of their job description. "Smile at the customers you service."
Some women in this position like greeter or sample giver straight up ignore me or just stare with no expression on their face.

I internally laugh and continue on.

Get a real job “Boss Barbie”

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am walking around with my shirt off I get this and some of them look like they are about to break their neck with their head turning so quickly.

Funnily enough, after meeting my current girlfriend at a water park last year shirtless, she now hates it when I take my shirt off in public because I am "inviting female attention to myself". Go figure.
Lol yep normal female behavior. What once attracted them becomes what they wish you weren't, except when it's convenient for them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yep normal female behavior. What once attracted them becomes what they wish you weren't, except when it's convenient for them.
One of my lovers is always worried and jealous about other women showing interest.

It's weak behaviour. I dated gorgeous women and they got a lot of male attention wherever we went. She consistently apologised to me, but I showed her I wasn't getting involved unless they touched her, but their flirting didn't bother me because she was much too worried about losing me to enjoy their superficial validation.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually have Customer Service women at times smiling at me.
One of my job functions is marketing/PR/Cust Service. They tend to hire attractive people for this slot & expect them to be ‘flirty’. I’ve had to explain to women I’m dating/in relationships with that I’m expected to be flirty and they shouldn’t be jealous. As it is part of the job.