Random pop-in visit on g/f?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The g/f has been kinda flaky lately about going out and doing stuff with me and claims to have $$ issues. I want to believe her, but this cant explain the distancing when we are together and lack of affection as well.

I thought about driving by club she usually hits up on Th. night to see if it is what I think it is or just drive by her house on Friday night which she claims to be at church - wtf??

Anyone ever do this ?

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what insecure girls do, they stalk on their boyfriends to see what they're doing, are you a girl? if you have doubts about something, talk.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you wear a ski mask when u drive by tho. And practice your lurking a little bit too. Can never be too good at that. :D

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, dont listen to these guys.

There is nothing wrong with driving by her place and checking it out. You never know.

If you suspect she is cheating..talking to her will not do anything, do you think she is gonna say yeah I am cheating on you? Hell no, she would lie anyways.

I say go for it, drive by a few times, see whats up.

This is not stalking.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the time it would take to stalk her could be better used to pick up at least one back up girl.

Your choice on this. Chase one that is slutty or work as many as possible without caring about a hor.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh? She's your girl yeah? They love surprise visits. Half the time I dont bother letting her know im coming outta sheer laziness :p

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe what im reading here

Following her to clubs.

Driving by her house to see if she is there or not.

If i were this girl i would take out a restraining order.

Listen to your head man, if you think she is cheating or wants to get out of the relationship, END IT. There are hundreds if not thousends of other women out there. A relationship is about having fun and love with a person you respect. If a relationship is being untrustworhty and not being able to be honest, its not worth it.

Ricard

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy
The g/f has been kinda flaky lately about going out and doing stuff with me and claims to have $$ issues. I want to believe her, but this cant explain the distancing when we are together and lack of affection as well.

I thought about driving by club she usually hits up on Th. night to see if it is what I think it is or just drive by her house on Friday night which she claims to be at church - wtf??

Anyone ever do this ?
And then you guys get mad at us when we go trough restraining orders and such when you guys decide todo things like this, and yet better, you guys call us psycho btches when we decide to act the same way towards guys. There's going to be two possible outcomes out of this situation if you decide to check on your girl:

1. The distancing and the lack of affection might be an outcome of the stress that she's going through because of her money issues. So let's say you do decide to drive by the club and she's not there. then, later on you decide to drive by her house and her car is not ter either and turns out she is at church (but wait, you would have to drive by her church to make sure that indead she is there and not somewhere else). So after a few weeks you decide to tell her (when things are pretty and dandy) "oh baby i was doubting you before, how silly of me! I even drove by the club and your house one time!" Then she turns furious and dumps you because you have just offended her with your doubts and insecurities.

2. You do drive by the club and see her there, the you drive by her house and her car is there, she is not at church and there's some random car that you have never seen also parked in her driveway..then you have just opened the biggest can of worms you could have ever opened. All of a sudden the girl that you adored is a cheater, a liar and an sl*t...Good luck

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heartless is right on the money!!!!! hahaha to funny!

My GF lives about a mile from me... i have to pretty much pass her street every time i have to go out....

i admit, there have been times that i WANTED SO BAD to drive by her house before coming home late night from partying with my boys....

i admit i did it twice... hey, it was the beginning and i had my reason for doubts.... anyways...

i said to myself just about to do it the 3rd time......" bro, what if you drive by and see what was explained in scenerio 2 by heartless?" hahaha

you better not because, you need to learn how to TRUST! and its situations/decisions like these, that strengthen you.

A great deal of time as passed since i did this and now i dont even think about it.....

but it was funny how YOU hit the nail right on the head!

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she gives you too much space then USE that space...

to frell other girls

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
isotope,

i hear that bro! i used to get frustrated when "space" or "alone/chill time" was implemented....

now i CHERISH it! it allows me to do the things i want to do as well as reflect on myself

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Random pop-in visit on g/f?

Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
And then you guys get mad at us when we go trough restraining orders and such when you guys decide todo things like this, and yet better, you guys call us psycho btches when we decide to act the same way towards guys. There's going to be two possible outcomes out of this situation if you decide to check on your girl:

1. The distancing and the lack of affection might be an outcome of the stress that she's going through because of her money issues. So let's say you do decide to drive by the club and she's not there. then, later on you decide to drive by her house and her car is not ter either and turns out she is at church (but wait, you would have to drive by her church to make sure that indead she is there and not somewhere else). So after a few weeks you decide to tell her (when things are pretty and dandy) "oh baby i was doubting you before, how silly of me! I even drove by the club and your house one time!" Then she turns furious and dumps you because you have just offended her with your doubts and insecurities.

2. You do drive by the club and see her there, the you drive by her house and her car is there, she is not at church and there's some random car that you have never seen also parked in her driveway..then you have just opened the biggest can of worms you could have ever opened. All of a sudden the girl that you adored is a cheater, a liar and an sl*t...Good luck

Well, most us guys put a lot of time and effort into a relationship and when U WOMEN decide its time to f*ck around on your man, what other options are we left with other than to either next yall?! Some of us actually want a relationship to work .... And we have to probe and probe to finally get a simple answer out of your heads ... just a fact of life

And yes, I have asked her repeatedly what is up with the behavior and she continuously says nothing.... what's a man suppose to think?

It really doesnt matter anyways ... I've already done it and she was at her house ... by her self ... case closed ... wont be doing it ever again ... not worth the time and $$$

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend did this.

his girlfriend broke up with him by sms and called him a freak.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if your gf is having money issues, why is she going to clubs? haha if she'd rather hang out with you, she'd spend what little "entertainment" money she can afford to be with you. at least most of the time.

say you were going to spend at least a half hour driving around trying to see if this girl was smokin someone else's pole. in that half hour, you could go try to pickup some women. read a selfhelp book. spend time with your friends. the point being, a woman should NEVER be the focus in your life. YOU, and YOU alone should be the center of your universe. i'll admit, when i first started getting girls and dating them, i suspected they were cheating, so i'd drive past their house and where they were supposed to be. if she wasn't there, i'd drive past her firends houses etc. it was pathetic and it kinda becomes addicting. now, i either trust the women in my life, or i dont care that much about them. i highly suggest you chasing the same approach quickly.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us actually want a relationship to work
So do all of us guy, thats why we are here.

Personally i want to sift through the shallow girls and bag myself and intresting woman, the problem is Stalking does not make a relationship work and never will. One thing people need to learn is negative emotions and actions dont serve you any good, if she is cheating on you she dont deserve you ask her out right if she is if you dont believe her dump her, then move on to a real relationship.

If you wanna go on a message board and hae people lie to you to explain your actions as correct then this is the wrong place.

Ricard

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
consider yourself lucky that you didnt witness the random car parked outside with her bedroom light turned off scenerio...

this happened to me when i was 16 yrs old! i remember the feeling like it was yesterday!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you feel as if you need to check in on her.

or drive by.

your girl isnt for you. :)

man oh man! raise your standards man! :woo: