Random Chic?!

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys:
Asked this random chic I met over msn to go to a movie, we never met in person and there is an age gap( me 26 she 20.-no biggie with me). We gel online and was hoping this experience could translate in person Anyways, I asked her and she "seems" interested, but she is taking her time coming to a decision. What gives? Is she or isnt she? We both have covered all the angles(except our bodies). Help answer this question and what the hell should I do.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was her exact answer when you asked her to go to the cinema? And in what way did you ask her to go? Hopefully you didn't say something like 'will you go out with me?'.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go to the movie, you won't be able to talk to her, you might also be uncomfortable sitting with a stranger in a dark room with other strangers... Are people still e-dating...? Ah modern men!

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, e-dating seems to be a big craze these days. I tend to agree with you Norisman about going to see a movie on the first date; it is next to impossible to talk to each other and by the time the end of the night comes you usually haven't even started to get to know each other. Unless of course, you **** her senseless in the back row.

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
random chic contd

Hey guys... Dont think I did. I just said " If your interested want to do something you are free". However, I also mentioned if she wasnt interested "just take a pass and no worries" and she said in exact words" sounds like a good idea" and she has traded emails back and forth with me,questions, jokes etc. However, she still taking her damn time and pissing me off. About the movie thing, in agreement with you, but hey, never know what will happen. Cheers!