Raising Interest Through "Words With Friends"

JimmyMack

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've been using recently and wanted to share:

The phone scrabble app "Words With Friends" has been an interesting way to take things slow while steadily keeping or raising interest.

I'm working under the premise that most women love being competitive while also proving their intelligence; this game does both.

Generally, during the first date I'll find out if she plays and then make a few ****y, funny negs about her not being able to keep up. It's great because every time you make a move you'll pop into her head like a text but w/o any potential disaster of saying the wrong thing. Also, you can text w/in the game so you can continue to talk **** and fire her up. Another move (if you choose to go this direction) is that there is a cheat app that is usable w/o the other player knowing. Make a bet that the loser buys drinks next time, cooks dinner, gives oral, whatever.

Lastly if there are a few dates that slowly lose interest it can be a good way to try fishing them back - start a game with the message "have you gotten any better yet?" and I've found they usually bite.

Lemme know how it goes!

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is really bad. If its working for you, then great.

I just wont wast my time doing this.

Cozmo

Reaction score
How could this work without showing that you're sitting around playing games on your phone?