Raising IL Beyond Lust

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing this woman. We've known eachother for about a month and we make out all the time. Shes admitted to me a few times that it's just LUST, and that she is physically attracted to me but doesnt want to get too serious. She also said she likes talking to me, so i know there is a degree of mental attraction too.

I want to raise her mental attraction towards me but dont know how. She even told me that im Mr.RightNow. Ive been lurking on here about a year, and i usually rely on guaging mental IL, so im thinking "I got the physical so whats going on??" She calls me to set up dates 80% of the time.

The thing that really gets to me is that this chick is not a slut. She just likes my company and making out, but said she only sleeps with guys shes serious about, and shes not serious about me.

I was looking through the bible but couldnt find any techniques for raising her IL beyond LUST so i can have sex with this woman.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Infact the only one i could think of was to cut contact all together and HOPE that she misses me and realizes what shes lost. But i hate relying on hope, is it really the way?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like she likes you a lot, come on 'mr right' shes testing you, you cant always belive what she says, maybe she is not ready for a relationship yet but either way she has high IL, come on you pracitcly said it yourself.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two steps forward, one step backwards... good luck.

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
seems like she likes you a lot, come on 'mr right' shes testing you, you cant always belive what she says, maybe she is not ready for a relationship yet but either way she has high IL, come on you pracitcly said it yourself.
She even said 'i wouldnt sleep with you cos im not serious'

is this just a time thing. I should just continue seeing her and maybe after seeing her today i should cut all contact for about 4 days and just see the effect it has, talk about other women etc. She said i can see others but she doesnt have any, but was sure Mr.Right would come along. It kinda shocked me that she said this and didnt react to me saying i got 2 numbers on the weekend (which i did) she said i should go for it.

I dont think the IL is High enough, thats what im saying. Whats a couple things i can do.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh now that you word it like that its hard to think of it as a test because she would not want to let you go if she liked you.