Raise Your Price, and Allow Women the Opportunity to Demonstrate Value to You

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have heared somthing like this before, but MotU you just say it in so much more detail which helps understand it, the wholt analgy you use, now i understand how to be the prize, i had totaly forgoten about this, dam this is the best post i have read in ages, this has to go in the bible!

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm sounds good on paper but your friend must be really good looking. I dont think woman gives a rats ass how good a catch you are if they arnt attracted to you.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless

I have done this unconsciously before. This post has reminded me why this has a positive affect now.

Time and time again I have seen guys wonder, "I'll do x to impress her, I'll buy y to impress her".

Fact of the matter they should also focus equally on what can she do for them. In the real world the more you invest in something, the more you value it. This is also true in relationships. In the back of her head she will add up all the effort she has invested and it will help her justify how great you are. "I've done this, this, this, this and this, mmmm I've done a lot for him, he must be special, why else would I do it!"

If she has invested a lot emotionally and physically in you, it makes it very hard for her to drop you when things get tough. She doesn't want to lose her investment without good reason.

As stated she needs to rewarded, otherwise she will think its a bum investment. So she does more for you, you reward her, it justifys her beliefs, she continues, you reward her etc

In the beginning be comfortable enough to ask them for little things, or you can trade favors. At least she knows that you're not going to give everything away.

Goes hand in hand with the idea of challenge.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. Thinking back on some of the 9s I've dated, the more shyt I shovelled onto them, the more dependent they became on me. It was actually something I did instinctually, but could never really grab a hold of until recently.

This is FIELD TESTED guys. Use it.

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good.

One thing I tried - to ask a girl for a date, and let her choose an activity. Something like: "Hi, I've got a free evening on thursday. Would you like to go somewhere?" "Yes." "Great. Got any ideas where?". She can do demonstrate her value (creativity), and you can discover some new things to do on dates :)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by carbani
This is good.

One thing I tried - to ask a girl for a date, and let her choose an activity. Something like: "Hi, I've got a free evening on thursday. Would you like to go somewhere?" "Yes." "Great. Got any ideas where?". She can do demonstrate her value (creativity), and you can discover some new things to do on dates :)
but then you give her control of the situation, you must keep control!

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
You still stay in control. You decide if the idea is good and if you aggree on it.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...i NEVER thought of this - i am such an AFC; doing **** for them. I will try this...see how it goes.

Maybe this is the cure...*gasp* :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious, in what other ways can we get her to show her value... to get our percieved value higher?

I suppose that in every day situations, you can ask her to hold you _____ (something).

Maybe when the relationship grows a bit, wash the car together, and let her do more.

Getting her to pay dates, maybe? But in what way?

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

if anything, it'll be unexpected so if could keep the womans interest high, wondering what is next

b

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** this is OLD but GOLD (lameness intended).

Everyone should have a good read of this one. Wow.