Radio Breakup

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be clear that calling his act unnecessary does not equate to defending the girl. It's more of a reflection on him.

What would be interesting is to see how everyone would react if it WERE a woman calling up the radio show to blow out her cheating boyfriend. Most guys here would call him an idiot and a chump for getting caught and her a vindictive hor for making it public. But since it's a guy we champion him for his epic ownage.

Stuff like this always brings out situational ethics. A few of us call his act unnecessary and childish and all of a sudden we're white knights defending the honor of hors worldwide. It has nothing to do with her. She got what she got. I just find it comical and ironic that as a forum of mature "high value" men we laud and cheer gratuitous acts of vengeance and sport-fvck the same hors we trash in our field reports.

I have this same discussion with a good friend of mine all the time. He wants to hold himself as a man of higher value, but he pursues the same bar skanks he despises. "They are giving it up" he reasons. "Why not treat them like the hors they are?" He cant see the contradiction he is living.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I just don't buy the "better man" statement. Better to whom? Better for what reason?

What about his handling of the situation exactly makes him a "lesser man"?

She publicly humiliated him with her actions. While my white knight wanted to come forth at her first tear....one has to keep that in check, because women know DAMN well what they are doing when they do it.

Hell, she tried to hide it and deny it and made the mistake of saying it happened two months ago, and then it happened again! Then she tried to call it a mistake, even though she still hung out with the guy in yet ANOTHER act of blatant disrespect for her man. And made out with the friend AGAIN. We don't even know how much occurred beyond this but you can bet there was a lot more going on there than just a kiss.

The numerous misdeeds by this woman as well as the depths to which she committed them are unforgivable crimes against her "beloved". Such transgressions need to be addressed with a withering response.

Consequences teach.
I see your point.

Make no mistake, I am in NO WAY defending the girl. That was indeed epic disrespect and she got her as$ handed to her.

But, she publicly humiliated HERSELF with her actions. The humiliation would only be on him if he never found out or stayed with her in spite of the fact.

But now, he is the guy who blew out his girlfriend's whole world on Valentine's day. Emotional and short-sighted decision on his part. Guys think he rocks, girls think he's an as$.

I guess all I'm saying is that vengeance doesn't always make you better in the long run. Sometimes it's better to cut it clean and let life catch up to the girl.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white knights: defending the honor of hors worldwide.

I think you are on to something there

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I lol'd, I will weigh in on the public humiliation thing....

This guy felt publicly humiliated by her. I'm sure he gave in to the desire to seek revenge. But I remember when those Jerry Springer shows used to be the hotness, one of my friends went on it and got dumped. All he could say was, "why couldn't you just tell me this at home". It just shows some decency and respect for the other person even if you don't love them anymore...but that's just it. They don't love you anymore, they haven't show you any decency or respect, so honestly, they don't deserve any. Now if your just a private person and you don't want your business out in the street, that's completely understandable. If you want to save some face and break up quietly, that makes sense to me. But a person who has taken you down through the ringer doesn't deserve your decency or respect, you only do it privately for yourself.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Let's be clear that calling his act unnecessary does not equate to defending the girl. It's more of a reflection on him.

What would be interesting is to see how everyone would react if it WERE a woman calling up the radio show to blow out her cheating boyfriend. Most guys here would call him an idiot and a chump for getting caught and her a vindictive hor for making it public. But since it's a guy we champion him for his epic ownage.

Stuff like this always brings out situational ethics. A few of us call his act unnecessary and childish and all of a sudden we're white knights defending the honor of hors worldwide. It has nothing to do with her. She got what she got. I just find it comical and ironic that as a forum of mature "high value" men we laud and cheer gratuitous acts of vengeance and sport-fvck the same hors we trash in our field reports.

I have this same discussion with a good friend of mine all the time. He wants to hold himself as a man of higher value, but he pursues the same bar skanks he despises. "They are giving it up" he reasons. "Why not treat them like the hors they are?" He cant see the contradiction he is living.
Thank you. Where folks are getting this white-knight jibberish is completely beyond me. All this amounted to was a public ****-fight between two fatally-flawed individuals. Plain and simple.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta admit the "When can you come get your stuff?" question was pretty smooth, though. :yes:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is from the broadcast we really never got how much this poor Chris guy really felt for her.. I mean he said all the things like having kids and spending a life, but we as listeners DO NOT know how bad this dude hurt.

I believe all is fair in love and war!!! She got exactly the fruit from the seed she sowed. Some and maybe many think he handled it wrong, but again, who knows the whole story of the emotions brewing in Chris.

Furthermore, this dirt bag ex of his was initially kind of smug.... Same can be said if Chris was married to her already and dumped her the same way. He was hurt in a big way and made it up to her!!!!!

Diamondhead

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I must admit, I got an adrenaline rush out of that. Kind of like watching a car wreck in slow motion. However, I find that kind of ironic since any number of daytime shows (i.e. Tyra Banks, et. al.) have been basically doing the same sh!t for decades now. A lot of guys acknowledge the power of the chemical rush, but it's only episodes like this that make it real for them. I'm sure most of the guys hearing this felt it; the high of adrenaline, endorphins, dopamine, etc., this is the chemical ****tail that women come to crave. I've read the chemical profile is very similar to that of heroin. Indignation triggers it in the same way sex and death trigger it.

The main reason I wanted to pick this apart is because there's a lot of elements to the whole incident. There's so much at play in this, it's hard to know where to begin. It's interesting to read the responses to gauge what impacts people first. Women naturally lean toward the guy being classless for opting to hash this out in a very public forum, yet it feel fully justified for doing it themselves for decades. White Knights will come out of the woodwork to defend the indefensible in spite of the circumstance responding viscerally to a woman weeping. We can pour through the reasons why the guy was a chump to have been living with her for as long as he did.

Funny how even when a woman confesses to her infidelity we'll look for ANY angle available to still cast her in the victim's role. We'll readily analyze the guy's history, we'll euphemise her misconduct as a "mistake" (or she'll do it for us), and we'll speculate "where her heart is really at."

That was my first instinct too. Something tells me that if the roles were reversed on some female-audience talk show, the poor male would get ten times the jeers.

Seems like when a man cheats, he's just an ******* thinking with his ****.

When a woman cheats, her needs weren't being met, he was emotionally unavailable, etc etc...

And while she definitely deserved it, I, myself, would've preferred to handle it privately and simply walk away rather than stoop to that level. Interesting to see her reaction to it all, though. No doubt that guy saved himself years and years of her doing god know what with this other fella on the side, then divorcing him with full custody and talking half his stuff.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Funny how even when a woman confesses to her infidelity we'll look for ANY angle available to still cast her in the victim's role. We'll readily analyze the guy's history, we'll euphemise her misconduct as a "mistake" (or she'll do it for us), and we'll speculate "where her heart is really at."
Yes, I wonder whether some of the the comments would have been equally sympathetic had the roles been reversed.
Imagine for a moment that she was publicly dumping him for kissing face with a girl "friend" in a bar.
I wager that he would have been condemned by all for being lying, cheating scum, and she would have been loudly applauded for taking a stand.
Can you imagine anyone them posting comments which expressed similar sympathy for him for being "cruelly" treated though her public humiliation ?

The sympathy that she received from some of the males who made comment was truly disturbing. No wonder some women believe that they can do whatever they please when they know that there is always going to be a source of male sympathy for their feelings, whatever the circumstances, and inspite of their appalling behavior.

And, yes, that rush of chemical "indignation" was quite noticeable (and the post feelings were "satisfying " as if justice and fairness had returned, if only for a few minutes.)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I agree. What if one of the mature men actually pulled that on a cheating girl? Would we applaud him for dragging her naked body through public scrutiny? Or would we shake our heads at the vengeful anger-blinded actions that he took?

I did get a rush when they cued the drum roll and I definitely was saying to myself "explain yourself , b!tch!" when she got quiet. In my head when she was crying I had no remorse. I kept saying "stop crying! stoppit!" only because I've been the victim of it so many times. I knew what she was trying to do. B!tch should have been honest from the outset. The the logical side of me kicked in and calmed me down. I actually felt sorry for both of them. People make mistakes. People lie. People get hurt. People want revenge.

The way we all choose to treat each other made me sad. Know the signs of cheating and leave with dignity.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Dumping the hor in private would have achieved the same end.
I'm not so sure about that. I'll be the first to advocate against revenge, and I've done so in many different threads, but for pragmatic reasons (wasted effort), not so guys can cling to some self-righteous high ground. If the guy is resolved to break it off with her, and he has the opportunity to rub it in (on valentines day, caught red handed, thinking a proposal is due, etc.), but instead holds back and discreetly pulls up stakes, does it have the same impact? Would she genuinely appreciate the gesture? How would she ever know that he could've resorted to publicly humiliating her?

The guy opting for the "high-road" would be the only one capable of appreciating what he could've done if he hadn't, and even his expressing his option to do so makes him sound vain and conceited. By all rights this woman was under the impression that he was going to propose to her on-air and was utterly crushed instead. How does a woman spared from this ever make that kind of acknowledgement?

The answer is she doesn't. I'm not saying he should've done it, but in light of the life-altering gravity of entering into as binding a commitment as marriage (a topic of much recent discussion), I can understand why he'd consider it. We can call him a chump for living with the woman for 3 years, but he's a chump who'd made the decision to commit and had the ring to prove his intent. She on the other hand, knew he'd decided to enter into this commitment, and not only betrayed that, but KNOWINGLY, and happily, was ready to let him in spite of herself.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was very disturbing to me. I actually felt sorry for her. What she did wasn't right but to be totally humiliated in the media like that was very cruel.

Still, you reap what you sow and her boyfriend was so upset and betrayed that he felt comfortable humiliating her. She obviously thrives on attention. Well, she got it. In spades.

Cheers!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I will go ahead and say it:

If you've got the opportunity to do something like this guy did, and it's warranted, then by all means men should be taking advantage of the opportunity to put women in check where appropriate.

This radio show is a stellar example of what guys should be doing more frequently: publicly shaming women for slut behavior. Someone said it earlier and they were totally right that this is the new scarlet letter. We need more of that in this society or things will continue to get worse. Thus far I've seen NO impetus for women to stand up and fly straight when it comes to cheating and slutting around in modern society. The only thing that hits home is financially or social destruction, of which this was the latter. You know damn well everyone she knows has heard about this and nobody but the other guy will be touching her with a 10' pole for a while.

In the case of the guy on the Kane Show his gf was trying to commit paternity fraud, as in she was already knocked up by some other guy!!!! Guys here would still defend her and frame the guy that got cheated on as being a "lesser man" for publicly shaming her. Frak that.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people actually have sympathy for this woman???

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker:
It has nothing to do with white knightly or anything like that, it goes against every peice advise every successful person on earth ever gave.

Law 9. Win through your Actions, Never through Argument.
I don't know what you're trying to summon with the ninth law of power but Robert Greene would disagree with you.
Law 44: Disarm and infuriate with the mirror effect
In the Moral Effect, you mirror what other people have done to you, and do so in a way that makes them realize you are doing to them exactly what they did to you. You make them feel that their behavior has been unpleasant... And as they feel the result of their actions, they realize in the profoundest sense how they hurt or punish others with their unsocial behavior.

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nutz
This radio show is a stellar example of what guys should be doing more frequently: publicly shaming women for slut behavior.
I loved it. And it will remain somewhere in many of the minds of guys who heard it - they'll be that much more capable of seeing through a woman's sh*t.

Wow can girls lie. As someone who grew up priding himself in his honesty, I'm continually amazed. How casually they'll cheat, deny it to the grave, and paint you out as the world's biggest a-hole for even suggesting the possibility.

How deeply I hate the mindset of (apparently) most women.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once there was this guy hiking up in the mountains. He was up above the tree line, and it started to get really cold. On the way down, he saw a rattlesnake. The snake asked him to put him in his pocket, as it was cold, and getting dark. The snake, being cold blooded, couldn't move. He begged and pleaded with the guy to put him in his pocket only long enough to get down below the tree line. He swore up and down not to bite the guy.

When they got down below the treeline, the guy reached in his pocket to release the snake, and was bit. As he lay dying, he reminded the snake of his promise.

But the snake said:

"Yea, but you knew what I was when you picked me up," before he slithered away.

I can understand the desire for revenge. I've felt it. But it is completely unproductive, and can easily harm you in the long run.

I see no reason to do anything other than to quickly, and cleanly cut your losses. I don't care if she gets the message, or womankind learns a lesson, or the feminine conspiracy "gets the message."

All I care about is that I have the capability and the emotional courage to quickly eliminate those from my life that don't fit with my goals. Having a girlfriend sucking some other guys wiener isn't one of my life goals.

She dates a girl for five years, only to find that she cheated on him, he's angry. She hurt him, and he wants to hurt her back.

It's like those people that are born again atheists who have a hatred for Christianity for deceiving them all those years. But in truth, they chose to believe in a fairy tale not because they were overtly deceived, but because they had a need to believe, and didn't look at things rationally.

If you are a chump who wants to believe in true love, and date the first girl who gives you any attention for five years, only to find out she's cheating on you, is it her fault you were to too naive to see the handwriting on the wall?

Is it her fault you couldn't properly read her personality? Is it her fault you got crap social skills, and it took your friends to finally shake you out of your self delusions?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have sympathy for the girl. You reap what you sow. I just think that some of that guys anger and emotional hurt, that were furiously and carefully (and entertainingly) directed at that girl should have perhaps been directed at himself, in hopes of improving his choosing next time around.

But yea, that did get my adrenalin rushing listening to that. Nice find, Rollo.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Some people actually have sympathy for this woman???
none whatsoever. But i call a spade a spade and theri s a hell of alot of hyprocigy going on

Iron Rule of Tomassi #4

NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.
then
n), I can understand why he'd consider it. We can call him a chump for living with the woman for 3 years, but he's a chump who'd made the decision to commit and had the ring to prove his intent.
The man broke one of your golden rules. he's been with this tramp for 5 years and been living with her well over 6 months.

I could give a **** about the woman. But this is sosuave and this isn't so much about the woman this is about the man.

wht the **** does the guy GAIN by doing this? a moral high five? yes now watch her go around and make it her life mission to try to **** him off as long as he lives in that city, even though she's just as if not more in the wrong. watch her try to sabotage every fuvcking relationship he tries to have just to get even with "how she treated him"

Watch now, as every girl, and hell for that matter..every man that his GF and him are mutual friends with abounded him and take her side. Because that's what chumps do.

The truth, and the truth is not always what you want to hear and it's not always pretty, is he did bring some of this **** on himself.

To you rouge, that goes to planning all the way to the end, and there is no ****ing positive road taking by doing what he did. None.

AT LEAST by taking the high road, he moves on with his life with as little collateral damage as possible. I don't know what size city he lives in but I am from little rock and if some **** like that went down in little rock, where everyone visits the same clubs, goes to the same bars, has the same friends.. you might as well move.

If it were me... I would not do that. I'd fvck one of her close friends and let me get caught. Oh I'd get back. But getting back like THAT is just reckless. My actions, by fvcking her best friend or her sister or something like, speak louder than any radio station possibly can.

We constantly say on this site that the best revenage is living well, yet we high five **** like this?

NO one is saying take the high ground becuase you think you are better than she is... man.. it's just pointless. WHY. What the **** do you have to gain by doing this besides some type of "i got that *****" attitude, which is chump think anyway?

man this site is slipping

edit: what taiyuu_otoko said.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is his giving her the public humiliation unproductive or working against him?

Pointless? How about having a little bit of fun?

Christ on a bike, some of you are so uptight!

We constantly say on this site that the best revenage is living well, yet we high five **** like this?
Sure, the best revenge is living well, but that's not meant to exclude payback!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think what if this guy would have married her. Would she have been faithful to him then? It really does not matter because to me if you live with someone it is like marriage w/o the paper.

She knew exactly what she had been doing and it was quite obvious that she was busted. She was completely dumbfounded!!!!

I do not feel sorry for her and I generally have somewhat of a soft heart. Not in this case though. It is neither here or there if Chris was in fact a chump, but I know Rollo's feeling of not being married and shacking up. Too bad Chris did not feel this way.

Maybe the next time she will think about doing some poor chump wrong. This was justice served on a cold platter!!!!

This women would have gotten this dude's crap and more than likely would have continued with her miserable behavior. He could have done it silently, but his friend saw this and to some guy's that is tougher on the ego then catching her himself.