Race -Does it matter ?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I've never seen discussed, so I figured we'd discuss it....

In my opinion yes and no.. Yes because people hold sterotypes and certain races of females are more susceptible to some types of approaches over others. I know alot of you will say, 'game is game' and I'd have said that too except that my field experience pretty much destroys that theory...

I'm black, corporate style most days and seem to naturally attract the attention from whites and azn's, but when I game them I do so very differently than when I game black or hispanic girls.... White and Azn, I'm into stories and very vivid and high energy very... "yeah bro and then this dude and blah" but when I try this with black/hispanic women I get the 'wtf ?' type of look...

So I changed and started gaming blacks/hispanics with a more laid-back style, very non-chalant.. don't want them type of vibe and they seem to be attracted to that and most of the times give me extended IOI's or approach me on some occasions... White girls and Azn's NEVER approach me...

--
Anyway let's discuss... ur experiences with dating or approaching different races of girls.... Share your experiences

-Cod3r

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not this again. This has been discussed so often. Yes, it matters, it's common sense.

I see the mod coming with his magical key pretty soon.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Didn't see it discussed ? Ignore if its annoying, or if it causes problems be my guest and delete lol... this place is like the gustapo ;)

-Cod3r

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, nah, it's okay dude. It's been discussed quite a lot, but it's personal preference.

Some chicks like typical races more, just like i'm more inclined to want a white or hispanic girl over an asian.

It's a part of life I guess.

Ya never know, there could be more imput in this thread this time time round. It turned into a bit of a flame fest last time.

Sorry for my hasty jump buddy :)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is disgussed every week in some form or another :up:

Normally its just people of diffrent ethnic minorites moaning that the reason why they dont get laid is their race....

Its not like the gustapo its just talking about things such as race is like politics....Its a very edgy subject unfortunatly.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed....

in a forum that's all about being a man and bold, we seem to really tuck our tails and run when it comes to this particular subject.

funny.

delta

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally its just people of diffrent ethnic minorites moaning that the reason why they dont get laid is their race....

Its not like the gustapo its just talking about things such as race is like politics....Its a very edgy subject unfortunatly.
I thought it'd invoke a serious discussion about guys who are of 'different ethnicities' to discuss their experiences with other races, i don't see how that's edgy at all...

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So000000 does anyone have any experiences with East Indians, such as from India ?

I've never had any success in that area...

**Cod3r tries to subtly bring thread back around to its original purpose**

-cOD3R ;)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I've found differences according to groups WITHIN races. I'm not sure we can attribute difference to an entire race.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Actually, I've found differences according to groups WITHIN races. I'm not sure we can attribute difference to an entire race.
Good point.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! it does, it matters as much as "looks" do. if a girl aint into black guys, shell reject you before you even open your mout, just like she would do with an ugly guy.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use stereotypes to your advantage, I haven't notice anything different when I game different races. Only thing I've noticed are white girls always give me strong Eye contact.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
the short answer is yes, but the long answer is not really. heres why.

i'm chinese, about 5'9 and i got a thing for white girl especially girls with red hair...

when i was AFC i used to never get girls let alone blondes/redheads etc.
the stereotypes out there are what we play to, so in my case i was nerdy and hard working but asexual at best.

however, it is easily possible to change these stereotype and become something refresihing and original so much so as a reuslt of your skin colour!

i've had girls shocked at how charismatic i can be despitemy colour.

so how can this be acheived? charisma, being out going, doing things not normally done my your cultural abckgroup, eg i wear cowboy hats, and stuff like that, and the next time i'm at a wedding i'm wearing a kilt. actualy a good idea is to look at gay guys of your own skin colour...notice how they are compleatly relaxed about who they are?

race is a limiting belief and if you dont work through it and understand that actually it really isnt that strong a barrier you will always hold yourself back.

not to blow my own horn but i'm living proof you can break through the race barrier. its jsut a question of how,and although i can give as much advice as you want, its not until you find your own way that you'll truely break through that fictional boundary.

www.myspace.com/timeforacatnap
www.dynamicdatinglifestyle.com

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just like us, girls have racial preferences. I recently went on a date with a white chick who has never dated a non white guy (I'm white). She's not being racist about it, she's just not attracted to black guys, asians etc. Ironically, she said that she always gets hit on by black guys when she goes out!

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes ppl have racial preferences but you can actually get over that...even when i was an AFC i ended up dating a girl for east germany from the epicenter of neo nazisim...

she'd never dated a non- white before, and i managed to date her for 2 years...

if you subcommuncate enough of what she is looking for, race is a total non issue. with the exception of racial hate types.

its just anotehr hoop to get over.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I've never seen discussed
get out the stick lets beat the deadhorse some more...

race can be an inssue but its nothing more then a hurdle... we all hve preferences, some like fat girls, some like skinny, some like white, some like black, some like tall some like short. Its a preference nothing more. I don't find black girls sexually attractive. Its just me its what i prefer. I also dont like tall chicks they do nothing for me. Am i racist to tall chicks? No they just dont make me wanna fuk them.

/ok mods lock thread now

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls can be very easy to deal with,I sorta laugh when guys here say Northamerican women are stuck up snobs.

Obviously they've never dealt with a hothead puerto rican mami or an african american sister if they consider white girls to be "bitter"..

From my experience white girls are freindly and open and that's the way they usually like there men.

I have yet to mess with a white chic that appreciated being yelled at and did dumb things like purposely piss you off just cuz she's pissed off ,like latinas tend to do..

Latinas are up there also,but most of the time they only date latinos and latinos in general are hotheads and very oldschool,some of us/them are racist and won't mess with a non-hispanic black even if they are black as well.Also,they are very jealous and possesive,expect there men to be providers.

With latinas:You need a moderate approach..not too nice but not thuggish.Beware they can be straightup b!tches as well..especially dominican and puerto rican women.

African american women are the snottiest,most stuckup *****es I've ever dealt with in my life(and the ugliest by FAR) they only take AA men seriously nine out of ten times as well.If you're West Indian or a black latino you have a chance of getting the pu$$y at least.Point black you have to be black or mixed with to get a morena most of the time and to keep them you defintley need a thuggish posture.Don't ask me why that is,but just stay away..

I don't know what country you're living in that azian girls like black guys????

You must be very lightskinned or something cuz they don't mess with us even on a freindship level usually unless they're mixed with something else..The few asian girls i messed with ended up being mixed with something else and looked like mexican girls..

Indian,asian,arab,etc?I wouldn't even bother really if you're a black male.(I'm cuban and dominican but happen to be black)..I stick to black latinas,some west indian and african girls here and there.Generally black women/mulatas no matter where they're from (except the american version..sorry to offend anyone)..& some other latinas here and there.

It's not worth the hassle imo..sex okay but for relationships gimme a nice somalian girl(don't sleep) or a dominican girl..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah..

Latinas can be just as bad with the "I stick to my race" sh!t,even though being latino doesn't equal a race..

Most latinas date that black guys are puerto rican who for some weird reason think they are black & some dominican women that are black(yet deny being black).

The rest usually will not even date a darkskinned latino let alone a black male.

Most don't seem to have any qualms about dating whites(men or women) yet don't mainly becuase lack of contact..

So yeah even then a white guy might have a better chance if he's cooler and more laid back..

Trick to latinos is to know spanish--once you understand the language the whole culture will fall in place---and to understand that we are diehard catholics that are still stuck in the 1800's mentally speaking.

Familly is the most important thing,manners over money,etc...

See what i'm trying to get at?

If you can bag a latina then you can deal with most other women's BS..

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I am looking at is that people of every race date people of other races. There is no way to predict this with any degree of accuracy. Birds of a feather do tend to stick together in LTRs, but in the short term this is too volatile.

Women also say things like "I only date X guys", then 15 minutes later I've seen the same women making out with a Y guys. Even if we could say the odds of A race dating B race are C%, it still wouldn;t make any difference. You only need a tiny percentage to be possibles. We cannot have sex with all the women in the world, there simply isn't time enough.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This same post keeps comming up. Race matters, but its personal opinion. Its so varied, no two people are alike, one likes this one likes that, you can't put a finger on it. From what i've noticed tho is Indian guys (not native american) have it the worst IMHO with not only white girls, but with Indian girls too.