Quote that changed my life..

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ps.. good read.

I don’t know bout yall.. but I think there’s an awful lot of SPECIFICS of situations on this site.. as many others have said.. As well.. i recently stumbled upon two articles which i think EVERYONE IN THIS SITE should read.
I think a lot of questions in these forums are from a source of inner insecurity and the like...

Words like "****block," and other such terms are but only rationalizing mechanizms in the mind to make us un-depressed.. psych. 101 teaches that.. so stop making excuses for not doing what your dreams are..

My two cents are these two articles on Confidence and respect : which i think would do donjuanland much good.. incorporate some of this before youre worried next time why (fill in blank) isnt what it used to be.

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/body_and_mind/29_better_living.html

http://www.askmen.com/money/mafioso_60/95_mafia.html

If reading anything here, From the self esteem essay, this is a snippet i think all yoall should put on the ceiling above youre bed at night as i have; it shaped the way i look at day to day activity, along with getting me 2 girls the last 2 days:

I once heard an awesome man say an awesome thing:

"...to be and to become..." -- Dr. Vartan Gregorian, President of the Carnegie Association, New York City.

These five words mean a lot to me because whenever I feel like my self-esteem is hitting rock bottom, I tell myself that I am who I am, and that I will become something more. I give these words to you; live by them and you'll achieve anything you wish.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Mafioso. I like this stuff.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah yeah..

there was a discussion a while ago bout 'how to be the alpha male' goes along the same lines.. so i threw it in

that sites got some good stuff every now and then

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta give credit to Askmen.com for getting me started on the road to becoming more successful with women.