Quit your whining...I'm tired of hearing it.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After spending almost a year on this forum, I’ve noticed hundreds of posts that start out:

“I like this girl but…”
“I can’t talk to her…”
“I don’t have…”
“I don’ know…”
“Why did she…”
“My parents didn’t…”

Frankly, I’m sick and tired of hearing people whine about their problems. The truth is that no amount of posting on this website is going to solve your problem – because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

You didn’t want to hear that? Tough.

Your problems with women are not the result of something THEY did, but rather are the result of something YOU DIDN’T DO. Every person that posts on this site has the resources to become a confident Don Juan, without any doubt about his ability to attract and maintain relationships with women. You must accept, however, that success will not happen overnight. In fact, success might not come for YEARS.

Becoming a Don Juan takes HARD WORK. It takes developing your mind, body and personality. You have to study what other guys do right and wrong. More importantly, you need to analyze yourself – WITHOUT SPARING YOUR EGO. Put simply, you must acknowledge the existence of all of your faults, big and small, and make it the number one priority in your life to resolve them.

You need to accept the fact that NOTHING happens for a reason. You must believe that YOU are in control of your life – because it’s YOUR life. Life doesn’t just HAPPEN to you. You are born and then you die – what you do with the time in between is completely up to you. No one has the right to tell you that you can’t have what you want. You don’t have to accept what people decide to give you. The truth is that no one is going to GIVE you anything. Life is about TAKING what you want. If you don’t take it, someone else will, and you will be left with NOTHING.

If you are unwilling to do what it takes to succeed, stop posting. I’m tired of hearing you whine.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great post Sting!

Thanks,

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya man, life does not happen, it's how you deal w/ life, that is what happens to all of us, and I am w/ you on "taking" what you want, only "nice guys" wait for what is available and what "comes their way". Fukk that I say! Someone has it, I want it, you had best be better than me or you WILL lose it.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is impossible.

The main mission of this info is to turn afcs in to DJs. All afcs have is whinning stories and stupid "does she like me" questions.
THAT'S WHY WE NEED A MASTER DJ FORUM, and to increase the MASTER degree in to 500 posts.
Those who agree with me raise your hand.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sting, this is one of the best posts I have seen. Although I do tend to agree with Great White, these AFC's need help and need to be told what to do, anyone can read articles and learn, but ultimately everyone needs encouragment and the only way for them to personally gain this is by posting. Although I think your last point was great
"If you don’t take it, someone else will, and you will be left with NOTHING.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises my hand* I prolly only have about 300 posts, maybe less. I dont consider myself a master DJ, but i do consider my self very well informed and able to handle most situations with the skill of a DJ.

Im not worthy of a master title yet though.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GWS, that would defeat the whole purpose of learning from those who have more experience.

We might as well make an AFC only forum and see how long it takes before they start shaving their legs in sympathy.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip Sting....

------------------
The Most Hated in Louisiana and the whole dirty south........

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the board has needed a post like this for a long time. Excellent job, Sting!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, Sting.

And it doesn't matter how many times you've posted. You're judged by the what you type here and how you elaborate on it. Not just some Master title. If Pook had a Don Juan title and wjboogy a Master Don Juan, who would you listen to?

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*imitates an AFC in a dorky retarded tone*

"um, um, excuse me Mister Sting...how do, do i i, get girls..? wwwhat iiis an AFC? Hoow can I be a DJ?"

LoL, good post Sting, they need to be smarter, AFC's are STUPID. That's why they're lazy slobs who can't look for the info and just post redundant shiet, but for some immature people there could be exceptions.

------------------
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan:
Nice post, Sting.

And it doesn't matter how many times you've posted. You're judged by the what you type here and how you elaborate on it. Not just some Master title. If Pook had a Don Juan title and wjboogy a Master Don Juan, who would you listen to?
Well said, stuartSan! You guys part of what Sting was trying to say here is that no amount of posting here is really going to make you a "Master Don Juan". Attach no importance to that imaginary milestone.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is so good...to think i almost missed this post! thanks sting. hope ltr is well ...and if it isn't, hey, you ARE a dj.

peace out

lc

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhmm... uh,
i have this problem... you see this girl..... i..

mwahahahah!

DAMN! Good post Sting. It's such a bore to hear this crap.