Quickest you have sleep wit a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha j/w wats the quickiest ways you have gotta a girl in bed or to sleep wit ya w/e and what did you do to do that just to share stories. but please dont tell me any details about the sex part cus i dont wanna know

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick in the parking alot going into my room one night after coming home from the club. A half-hour later I was fingering her while she begged me to do her. I didn't. I have more self-respect than that. But that is my quickest.

My whole attitude toward her (the whole 30 minutes we talked) was sarcastic with a hint of rudeness.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to a chic in my Music in Society class. Got her screen name. One night we started talking about drinking and she told me to come over with a friend and we'd get drunk. She told me to bring a friend cuz shes 'bad' when she drinks alone with a guy. I told her I didnt have anyone to bring and she said come anyway. Within an hour we were drunk and having sex haha. Whoooooooooore haha yeah. thats about it

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best's friend sister came to visit him from europe, he introduced me to her and then we went to my house and had some fun. After he left, I kissed her, then she kissed back, then the magick happened, i lost my virginity.. It wasnt just that, it was really MAGICK..I was 15 at that time, I think she was also 15. We could never do it again, becouse she went back home to europe.

Good stuff...

Legend Dude

Banned
Reaction score

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my first real g/f when i was in 10th grade she was in 11th first day i went to her house we made out next day i went back to her house and we messed around some then boom haha it happend.

Status
Not open for further replies.