Quick way to make u feel good

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, as a learning Don Juan, I know to approach girls you gotta basically just feel good about yourself and have confidence. Well, somedays I don't feel too great about myself. One way I fix that is by doing random stupid immature stuff. It really gives me a good laugh and it , in a strange way, makes me feel good about myself. Like, for example, one day during band, the classroom was completely silent. We were all workin on somethin and then I just hit the Gong as loud as I could. It felt great and even though it was stupid and pointless, it gave everyone in the room a good laugh. I felt really good for the rest of the day. Go out and make a prank phone call too. Call a meat place and ask em how much meat u think you'd need so u could mold it into a fake vagina and whack off. It gives u a good laugh and laughing in return makes u feel good. You may not use some of these ways to make yourself flaugh like I do, but if you're ever having a bad day, just do something completely random and it usually makes u feel better. Has anyone else ever done this?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are truly an idiot. Fake Vagina Meat Prank Call? ... I am getting dumber reading these threads.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has partially got the point, if you feel good about yourself (the adrenaline from these pranks), you will exude confidence and therefore do better. Although there are so many better ways of going about this.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i an idiot? or am I a genius? The fake vagina meat mastubation phone call was truly a work of art. Same with calling McDonalds and asking for a Mc penis. Pure genius.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fezz
Am i an idiot? or am I a genius? The fake vagina meat mastubation phone call was truly a work of art. Same with calling McDonalds and asking for a Mc penis. Pure genius.
Congrats, it really does take a genius to know the names for genitalia. How long did you have to study to figure those out?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prank Phone Calls

We called a local lawyer's group and told them that, as leaders of the Ford Motor Company, we had been attacked by ninjas sent from Subaru, and that we wished to sue our own White Ninjas, who failed us in the conflict. When they asked us for a number to reach us at, my friend gave his home phone number and his nickname for his father ("Pastor Chucky"), who happens to be a preacher.

I don't remember what this call was specifically about...but we started the conversation with someone from a religious organization with "did you know that over 90% of Americans have at one time or another sacrificed a goat?"

In any case prank calls are fun. I don't think that they'll necessarily give you confidence, but they will make you feel good, especially if you're doing them with a group of people, like I was. It's a great stress reliever, too.

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny if you're in 7th grade.

Other than that, you just look immature and desperate for attention. Why not call a girl up instead of trying to get a penis from Mc D's.

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know if that was directed at me, or how to take it if it was.

If it was directed to me in some negative way, well, yes, I'm self-conscious. I think you need to be, it drives you to look your best, and to do your best.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you need to calm down.

Stupid **** makes girls laugh. Plus, if it puts him in a good mood then why the hell do you some of you care? He does it for kicks when hes having a bad day. ****, I do other things or just get mad. Sure, it's immature but whatever, it's cool with me.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks dude. It does give me a good kick, and I sware that the girls love it (well, not the mature ones, but they're no fun anyways). I went out with one girl and we did pranks calls the whole night and she said it was one the her best dates because she was crackin up the whole freakin time.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't use this stuff but hey, you gotta do whatever works. If you can get confidence by doing that, then more power to ya.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mate and I are known for our stupid stunts throughtout the school, one of my personal hobbies is making a complete a$$ of myself, once you do funny **** in front of the whole school you feel as if you could do almost anything. Of course doing it is the hard part. I am going to make a post on social embarrasment in the near future. Here is a small list of things i have done:

- Rode through the assembly hall on a motorbike when the entire school was sitting down at assembly, had a bellaclava(sp?) on so i was never caught,

- Broke into girls change rooms with scream mask on, boobies :p

- At our year 10 graduation where the whole school was at as well as everyones parents, i walked up on stage, delibrately tripped over in front of top members of parliament and fell off the stage.

- blocked firedoors and when there was enough people clogged up my friends opened them and i unleashed hell with the fire hose.:D

- Stealing principals sign on his door and wearing it to the last day of school.

- Ink bomb at prinicipal.

The list goes on :p Ive had some good times and some great times. I might be immature, but i have so much ****en fun, i get good grades, and i get more girls then any other guy at the school.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have met someone who pulls pranks like me. I really dont think we are immature either. I think Immaturity is a lack of not being able to handle yourself in situations. I sure as hell can make it in the real world and pulling pranks doenst mean I am immature. It shows I can be a **** and have a good time. It feels so great to. It is strange how some of the girls love it too.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fezz
Yeah it's pure genius to use a joke that has been around ever since Mcdonald's has been open! BRAVO! Congratulations on your creativity, GENIUS!

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow up.

To all who think pranks are funny:

Grow up.

That's early middle school/junior high stuff, and it becomes inappropriate even then.

Ben

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take immaturity over adulthood any day. If you'd rather be another empty drone, I won't stop you. The machine always needs more cogs.

At our year 10 graduation where the whole school was at as well as everyones parents, i walked up on stage, delibrately tripped over in front of top members of parliament and fell off the stage.
I liked this one. The others seemed a little risque...

I don't really know if that was directed at me, or how to take it if it was.
It was, but not in a "I must inflate my ego" kind of way. My sister is incredibly self-conscious, a little of it is beneficial but it's quite easy to go too far. That's my problem with being self-conscious. It seems like more of a limit to life, I guess. Don't go and frolick in the fields, someone might see you. That kind of thing.

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be careful with the pranks; in our hypersensitive, post-Columbine/9-11 atmosphere, who knows what'll get the FBI up yer arse! Then you'll be a terrorist with a sore BEE-hind. By the way, the condescending holier-than-thou attitude taken by some towards the pranksters is just as immature. Grow up and yell "PENIS" real loudly all day.