Quick Warning: THE GIFT OF MISSING YOU

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, here's something I did that was not too smart.

I wanted to give this girl the "gift of missing me"

ok awesome right?

WRONG i did it for too long. now she has been hanging out withthis other dudee and i come back and it's like starting from square one again.

so, if you want to give the girl the gift of missing you, don't do it over long term..like 2 damn months. because when u are out of sight, you are out of mind.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok the idea is to have her miss you for like... a week, not two months. yikes dude.

--Mission

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, 2 months? A bit too long there.

...I made this mistake before. -_-

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup - Got the tshirt too.

2 months? sheesh.....

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha

niggitywiggity

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like you thought that "absence makes the heart grow fonder," but as they say: "out of sight, out of mind"

There are limits to both. If you're gone for too long then the second one will be at play. However, if you are around all the time, reducing scarcity (and value), you become another dispensable guy.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts all.

Yet another shining example of how we must MAKE SURE that we are THE MAN in the eyes of the babe BEFORE circumstances come up where we have to pull an "INVISIBLE MAN" on her.

You guys are right. It's all about making sure she perceives you as a High Value guy. Hell, it's the only way they will remember our @sses.

Why? Because competition for the hottest babes is ALWAYS fierce!

That's why we've got to make an IMPACT on these chicks that they will always remember!

That's why we've got to be so UNFORGETTABLE to them that they can't help but think about us even after we're gone!

That's why we've got to leave a DJ mark on them SO DEEP that it can't be erased!

...and now you know why it's called "LEAVING A LASTING IMPRESSION."

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
2 months...haha!

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With all of the above said, just make sure that you're making yourself unforgettable (in a good way) so that she thinks of you when you're not around.

Reaction score
i assume that u totally didn't contact her n it was a causal relationship... i would do the push pull factor, not be seen around but let her hear you to stir her emotions up. They need this.