quick tip on being a mystery

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always noticed when i tell some one somthing i put in a lot of detail, sure this can sometimes be good, but genraly giving too much detail is bad.

ever noticed that when people leave out some important details it leaves you wondering about them and you are very intrested about trying to find out more.

well if you miss out minor details you will be a mystery the girl will not know the small details and will be very intrested because she does not know exactly what happened

here is an example that made me think of writing this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70220

read regrees post and notice he did not mention where they where when she saw these print outs, where they in school? libary? could have even be at his house!

he has given the important details but by leaving out minor details he makes us wonder and this is how you should say things, because when you say it all then there is nothing to make them wonder, you are not leaving anything a mystery so leave out minor details to make it a mystery!

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you field tested this? It's a really big difference between message board and the reality.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you better be able to speak well when you're slowly unraveling yourself. I've become so much of a mystery that I can't unmystify myself well...

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
And you better be able to speak well when you're slowly unraveling yourself. I've become so much of a mystery that I can't unmystify myself well...
I know exactly what you're saying, lately I've been too mysterious (not wanting to be mysterious, but to being pissed off for some reason and not wanting to carry conversation), that I'm coming across as lacking.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ajax
Have you field tested this? It's a really big difference between message board and the reality.
i know from my experince when some one tells me somthing and misses out minor details im always egar to find out those minor details, but if they give every detail its finished you do not persure the story you do not ask questions!

If you give to much detail girls dont ask questions partly because you answered them but thats the whole point, you want them to aks questions and if you leave out some details they will ask you about it!

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't trying to be a mistery just hiding things about yourself and thus hindering your spontaneousity? Seems much more like a hindrance than a help.

E.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Etienne
Isn't trying to be a mistery just hiding things about yourself and thus hindering your spontaneousity? Seems much more like a hindrance than a help.

E.
to tell you the truth i could not think og what to call this, just that by not giving the details you remain a mystery and there for people seem to be more imtrested in uncovering your story rather then just not caring because they know everything