Quick Survey Fella's

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry about the way I posted this before, confused some people. Well here is the question, but revised.

The question I was asking was this one:

Picture this senario. You meet a girl and you DJ her. After some time, you have DJ'd her so well that she has strong feelings for you and is more into you than you into her. Later on you realize that you initially DJ'd her out of habit of DJing, sort of like a practice DJ project. Hope that clears things up.

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you ever make posts and don't use period or commas and just confuse everyone to what point you were trying to get off and only have the slightest clue of what they were asking.

I really have no idea what your asking though. Are you saying have i ever started hitting on a chick that i wasn't even intending on doing, then yes i've done that.

Or are you asking have i ever hit on a chick and not needed to think about it, cause i've done that also.

please clarify.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm not too sure what you're getting at either.

Are you asking if we've ever DJ'ed a girl we're not interested in out of habit?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dj chicks that you aren't necessarily interested in, that's perfectly fine. For one, its good practice. I dj old ladies and my friends parents all the time.

And remember, ugly chicks can have hot friends :D

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a practice DJ project? Haha... whenever I DJ its always practice because no one has mastered it, you can always get better. When people flirt/DJ in highschool the majority of the time its an experiment or a test. I just assume when I DJ that everything is a test to see how she will respond. I'm always experimenting to see what works best for me and the particular girl, doesnt everyone do that?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya i do that a lot.

Like this one night i was hitting on this one girl i've known for years, just cause i was horny and ****. I wasn't actually trying to get with her or anything, so after that i just kinda played it off as though nothing happened.

I could tell she was mad into me, she was writing me notes in class, and dropping mad hints like its going out of style. She wanted me to go to homecoming with her, and i was planning on going stag so i was like OK wtf, i'll just ask her, if she's boring i can always ditch her and ****.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. You will also develop more "suaveness" as you go on too.

Gobar Bomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
ABSOULUTELY EVERY BODY DOES AND COMES TO A POIN T BUIT I SUGGEST KEEP THOSE EMOTIONAL FILTERS UP AND RUNNING SO U HAVE UR CAKE PEACFULLY....:D