Quick question

AP11

Reaction score
Theres a girl i called around 3 to 4 days ago ( she told me to call her when i got back from vacation). She hasnt returned my call. how long do you wait before leaving another message calling her on her b.s.

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you can try calling her again, but dont leave a message if you get the machine. The big thing here is to not appear desperate. But at the same time, there is always the possibility she did not get your first message for some reason, which is why you should try calling her again. If she told you to call her, she probably isnt purposely not returning your calls.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be different if you told her that you were going to call her. She was the one that told you to call her so I wouldn't worry about it. Just try calling her again and don't leave a message.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say give it at least a week, I mean, she told you to call when you got back from vacation, and you pretty much did it right away, so that wasn't being much of a challenge. A week should be a good amount of time to have gone by that it kinda seems like both people forgot.

Call her, don't leave a message, she could be on her own vacation or something, it is summer time. I wouldn't worry about it much.

AP11

Reaction score
yeah, see the only thing was we were planning on doing something this week. thats the only reason i would hesitate to wait a week. also when i do finally talk to her, should i just blow it off like nothing happend or ask if she got my message, how should i handle that?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mention the message. Confirm plans or the date or whatever. Bringing up the message can become awkward for her, maybe she was busy, maybe she was flushing drugs down the toliet, maybe she was ignoring you. Who knows, but that's all in the past it doesn't matter. Look to the future. Make and confirm the date, go on it, have fun. You don't need to blow off the message if she asks, but you don't need to ask her if she got the message, because what would the point of that be?

Hopefully, your message wasn't too drawn out. Maybe something like "Hey, it's AP11, just got back from vacation, call me back" instead of drawn out plans of what you were gonna do. If you need to call her, call her, don't leave another message. You're in a tight spot, there are no rules to the game, so just do what you need to do to get you out there on the date.

AP11

Reaction score
quick update

Just a quick update, i called her got her voicemail again, didnt leave a message. Its now 2 days later and still no call. Normally i would just next this girl, but her interest level was so high before i left for vacation im not sure what to think. Is she playing games. What would you guys suggest i do. Input would be greatly appreaciated.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has your number. Next her till she calls you back. She might have had high interest before, but she may have met another guy while you were on vacation and now her and her girlfriends are laughing at you because you keep calling. So quit calling, next, and if she ever calls you back, then alright.

It's just this, it seems that you're calling a cell phone if you keep getting voicemail. You should have her home phone number, because no one can always dodge a home phone call. If her interest is as high as you thought it was, she should be waiting by the phone anxious for your call since you got back from vacation.