Quick question

cannon42

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other nigt my girlfriend and I were messing around on her couch and she started to give me a handjob. It felt grerat but I had to stop her just before I'd *** because I didnt want to get her couch all ****ed up. What do you guys do in a situation like this?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting her couch Fvcked up? It sometimes took my ex up an hour to bust me and that was with lube...maybe she just sucked.

But anyway... if you are going to bust, stop her and take hold of it and bust in your own hand...then go wash it off in the washroom. Or you could bust in her hand :p

Or if that grosses you/her out..bust in a kleenex.

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in a mag. that if you jack off before you go over you'll time before you lose it will last longer plus your jewels will need time to make some more goo. So just do it at your house or bathroom or something then let her jack you off.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wack it before you go over there. Secondly pick a better spot then a couch or do some of the other things people suggested.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok mr. clean, think about what she thought when you told her to stop, you: "stop i dont want to blow my load on the coach" --her:"are you gay?"

when you are about to, it most likely wont go everywhere, it will just end up on her hand, or her face.

if you are scared of getting her couch dirty, are you scared to get her bed dirty, the floor, countertop, lawn, walls, roof. the only way you will get out of this one is if you make a room thats covered with plastic sheets. live with it, it comes off with water.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerolx255
I read in a mag. that if you jack off before you go over you'll time before you lose it will last longer plus your jewels will need time to make some more goo. So just do it at your house or bathroom or something then let her jack you off.
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Wack it before you go over there. Secondly pick a better spot then a couch or do some of the other things people suggested.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

repeat: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

you will lose feeling and pleasure if you do this.
secondly, if she is giving you oral then you have a perfect place to put your man juices.

if its just a H-J, then just use a hand, hers/yours, or have a napkin.

there isnt much of a "mood" to a hand job so i wouldnt worry about excusing yourself to get a napkin

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for bashing Drixsa. I did my method plenty of times before and sometimes, chicks are flaky as hell and want you to get a napkin or something. Plus, I hate to say it but not all girls like a "SHOT IN THE MOUTH!".

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st i reccomended a napkin (look up)

and most girls dont mind spitting or swallowing.

the ones that mind...you pull out your hand/her hand /napkin.

must i spell everything out?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhhh... Why would you wack off beforehand if your girl is going to wack you off when you get there? What's the advantage? I could see this as a tactic to avoid busting one too early during sex... But making it take forever will typically only annoy her. True story: a girl dislocated her shoulder trying to get me to bust a nut. Don't let this happen to you (or her, depending how you look at it). Wacking off beforehand sucks.

cannon42

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I took some of your advice. This time I had her over at my house and just let it go, it was glorious thanks again