Quick question

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
This mainly applies to girls in college

What do you say when you see a girl wearing pants that say "pink" right on her butt?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say anything, she may give you a dirty look or call you a "perv." So, don't say anything! Why do guys feel the need to say something based on every little thing they notice!

You could probably think of something ****y/funny to say, but if its with a girl you just met, it may just scare her away.. However, if is with a girl who can take a joke and you have talked to her 1-2 times+ with her, than think of something ****y+funny. I can't think of anything though.

New2Town

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much, you don't want to come across as a perv. You could just say "hey, I hope that's not the only pink I see on you."

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New2Town said:
Pretty much, you don't want to come across as a perv. You could just say "hey, I hope that's not the only pink I see on you."
LOL how is that not coming across as a perv?

How about, "So I see you have a pink ass"

New2Town

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL how is that not coming across as a perv?

How about, "So I see you have a pink ass"
Maybe my biting sarcasm didn't bleed through your computer screen. You just don't comment on the pants.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl and on you. It's how you say it and the way you are presenting yourself through body language, smirk on your face, and eye contact. Don't be afraid to show your sexuality!