Quick Question

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay 2 scenarios, diff. gurlz

[#1]
I've added this gurl through myspace nd we've been chatin great for 2 weeks on nd off -i tease have fun- .....today i go like:
Me: "okay i gtg ...hey we've been talkin for a long time now...
Me: "wats ur cell phone?"
her: nooo u call that a long time
her: :p
her: ill give it 2 u when i meet u in the concert..
Me: I remeber SOMEONE said she had BETTER PLANS:rolleyes:
her: if "WE MET"
Me: -inside joke- & go offline
get offline reply back

do i start the convo next time? or ignore her for a week?

the concert is in the first week of Dec.

[#2]
i meet this one through a friend workin in a store, same deal i make fun of her tease her .....she is older by 2 yrz....at the same time i meet her an old friend she knew from school dayz comes in ...he took her number after a week started txtin her....i still were teasin her, somehow her wins her over they start holdin hands around the mall ...i forget bout her ...for like 2 months now havin seen or heard from her!

yesterday she adds me on myspace ....should i say hi how u've been ...or let her start stuff up ....i kinda think she didn like that guy nd wants me now!

okay now just read nd give me ur DJ opinions !!;)

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first one I'd say keep things going as normal, pretend it didn't happen. Sounds like she might be teasing to me if your deffinately meeting her at this concert.

As for the second I'd let her start stuff up. She might have just seen your myspace and thought "oh I know that guy, I'll add him" but isn't actually interested in you. If she is she'll contact you.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thnx for all the feedbacks....and anymore will be appreciated!

Sun

Reaction score
I would say that the way u asked for her number was quite needy. I like to reverse it, make it look like SHE is asking for MY number. for instance...

HB: something something
Me: oh, i thought u just said that because u wanted my number :O
Hb: oh.. well give it to me then? ;)
Me: oh noo! i dont even know u :O and you're already trying to pick me up? hols your horses there turbo!
Hb: *something* (verrryy emotianally compeled to chase me here)
Me: *give her my number but i leave the last number, to keep up the chase*
Hb: but.. there's only nine didgets, whats the last one??

blabla you get the picture guys.

the other thing u can say is from mystery method i think, very simple: (do this when u have guys is having a FUN discussion, quit when you're at the top like björn borg ;) )

me: i have to go, what can we do to keep this konversation going?
Hb: well, give me your number and i can text u later!
Me: sure, *giving her my number*

hope that can help u man!

// sun

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first girl. Don't contact her until she contacts you. Obviously she wasn't that interested if she didn't give you her number when you asked. Don't play her games....

The second girl... Nothing wrong with some conversation but, if she mentions she has a boyfriend. Walk away and don't look back.