Quick Question about an sms, please help..!

SwiSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night on a first date with a girl I really wanted, she was being nice, we kissed and pashed, but she didn't mention catching up again and didn't seem too keen.. I still wanna see her as she's the hottest girl I've ever been with.. I wanna send her an sms clarifying that I enjoyed last night and wanna see her again as I think there's potential etc... So far I'm thinking along the lines of: "Hey, was good catchin up last night.. would like to c ya again.. Tell me if you're keen, think you're sweet. Have a nice 1, -SwiSH-"
What do you guys think? whats a nice, C&F, short sms I could chcuk that'll make her wanna see me again? Please help me, I'll appreciate it so much...

Cheers and thanx

-SwiSH-

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you do, do NOT send that!

in case you don't realise the mistakes

1. contacting her too early
2. telling her your feelings ("would like to see you again")
3. "tell me if you're keen" - what? you're giving her control. assume the sale!
4. "think you're sweet" - revealing your feelings again.
5. sending sms

my advice -contact her at least 3 days from now (even if you aren't busy, it'll appear as if you are), by phone (text is very impersonal) saying something like "hey, how you doin? insert small talk here. i'm going bowling (or insert other type of date) tomorrow night if you want to come."

i think it's great that you've started dating this girl, but you could really use a boost to your game by reading the bible

SwiSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply,
The reason I'm like that is because I dont think she feels the same way towards me, she didn't seem too keen to keep in touch, therefore I wanted to show her id like to see her again, I'm getting the impression that if i'll not tell her how I feel at least, she want feel the need to see me again.. I really wanna be with her..

gav, I definately agree with you from 1-4, but on 5, i feel there is no choice as I'm not good at talking to ladies on the phone, I tend to be very cold and not affectionate...

Say i wanna send an sms, what should I write,

Thanx again,

-SwiSH-

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are basic rules to being a dj. one of the most fundamental and important ideas is that you should do what you want, not giving a shyt about what she thinks. however, you do need to judge her interest level, which is what i think you're trying to discover. (basic anti-dump stuff (all in the bible)). the only way you can tell if she's interested in you is through her actions. you number close, she accepts. first date, she accepts. first kiss, she accepts. second date? etc. see the point?

do not tell her how you feel! in fact, do not tell anyone how you feel. that's for women and pu$$ies. of course, don't become some stoical bore; express your feelings through your actions, not through your words. quote from a bible post "face off" i've been reading recently:

· Stop whining!

· Never tell people about your emotions. Specially not girls! Most of them are b*tches anyway. The most intimate and unique thing about yourself is how your spirit functions. Don't give it away. Not to anyone. The only true friend you have is yourself.

it's all about mystery. does he like me, what does he think of me? that's what she should be thinking. you can't control her actions. don't even try to control them. if she doesn't like you, so be it.

Originally posted by SwiSH
but on 5, i feel there is no choice as I'm not good at talking to ladies on the phone, I tend to be very cold and not affectionate...
sms is colder and less affectionate than you will be on the phone. besides, you don't want to spend long on the phone. just a quick half a minute call will do.

SwiSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOLD mate, Absolute GOLD... Very enlightening... Thanks a lot!