Quick poll: Have you guys ever paid for any sort of "dating coaching"?

Have you ever paid for "dating coaching"?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, but I would

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on how you define dating coaching, many of us have paid for it.

I have read Rollo Tomassi's "Rational Male". I read "Mystery Method" from Mystery and "Bang" and "Day Bang" from Roosh.

Reading seduction books to me is different than one-on-one coaching/mentorship, courses, or boot camps.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on how you define dating coaching, many of us have paid for it.

I have read Rollo Tomassi's "Rational Male". I read "Mystery Method" from Mystery and "Bang" and "Day Bang" from Roosh.

Reading seduction books to me is different than one-on-one coaching/mentorship, courses, or boot camps.
Sure, I just wanted to leave it open-ended and see how many people decided they wanted to improve with women enough to financially invest in some way.

As opposed to people who might stick to free resources or lurk around forums like this one.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 18. before college started, I took a local community education class on meeting women. It was very inexpensive. A one day class. Mostly devoted to daygame coldapproach. The irony was that it was drilled into us that we would probably fail. And how to deal with that and how to learn & build on our failures.
Right after class I saw a girl at a bus stop. Approached her. Well. to my surprise she was friendly and receptive. Unfortunately. the class did not prepare us for that. I didn’t know what to do. So I said ‘It was really nice talking to you. Goodbye.’. She seemed confused.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Genuinely curious, and I've included the poll in case people want to remain anonymous.

I'm talking about mentorship, books, videos, courses, boot camps, etc.
By that broad definition: Absolutely!!!

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was supershy phobic in early 20ies 20 years ago. Went to a coach from old 'Badboy'. Was a weekend, was pricey as hell, like 2000 euros or something. Coach pushed me into sets, so i did some, girls were surprisingly nice (guess cause i was obviously nervous), went home and didn't manage to approach because of approach anxiety. (Idea was to do this one bootcamp and then being able to approach)

Pirated a ton of products, over a terrabyte

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have consumed dating and seduction products such as the red pill material, books like No More Mr. Nice Guy, When I Say No I Feel Guilty, and Robert Greene’s literature, and YouTube videos like Corey Wayne, Maxx Chewin, and other stuff like that. I do not watch those people that have a podcast where there are like 5 girls and one dude and they talk about dating stuff. I forgot their names.

I find the message is still the same and I am wasting my time. All these guys market themselves like they have a 100% hit rate but it is just an illusion.

I haven’t paid for any of this though.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Go out and explore the world. And have a fit body and mind, and get some money on the way as much as you can. Gives you some swagger. Makes your exploring way more fun with more good experiences which makes you more confident. Goodluck grinding fellas, bet I am.

Last edited:

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare you get useful feedback from a girl when things go south. Consequently, I think most guys would benefit from having an objective 'mentor' observe them in the wild.

As someone who has hit a game 'plateau', I've contemplated doing some kind of bootcamp or in-person coaching. The major issue: it's difficult to discern who are trustworthy sources, and not looking to just scam you out of a sizable amount of cash for one of their 'immersion bootcamps'.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare you get useful feedback from a girl when things go south. Consequently, I think most guys would benefit from having an objective 'mentor' observe them in the wild.

As someone who has hit a game 'plateau', I've contemplated doing some kind of bootcamp or in-person coaching. The major issue: it's difficult to discern who are trustworthy sources, and not looking to just scam you out of a sizable amount of cash for one of their 'immersion bootcamps'.
What kind of person do you think would be worth listening to?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully, the lesson plan is not as lame as "escalator game":