Questions for interview with hottest local female radio personality?

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions for interview with hottest local female radio personality?-ANYTHING GOES!

I am an aspiring author and I currently am in the process of putting together a book of interviews with a commentary with some of the most well known, hottest, most approached women that I can get a conversation with. We all know that getting inside the minds of these women is some of the most valuable information besides practice and experience.
I was fortunate enough to speak with the hottest local radio personality for well over an hour the other night. She had quite an interesting perspective on the various topics we discussed once I explained to her what I was doing. She has agreed, and is looking foward to a more in depth, open interview about how she perceives guys and their approaches behavior,etc. Remember she is fine as hell and is practically approached 24/7. This is not on air so there aren't any restrictions.
I am working on a list of my own questions but seeing that this is my first interview and there is a lot to be learned from this woman,I want to make sure I cover all the bases,I would also like to hear what everyone else would like to know,so please feel free to post your questions,but please no AFC questions,please keep in mind who we are dealing with!
I will post her responses here to show my appreciation for helping me out with my first interview as well as there will be plenty of information that you will be able to take away from this.

Last edited:

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) How soon after a guy approaches you do you already have your mind made up as to whether you're interested in him or not? Is your openness to him based on things he does, or things he doesn't do?

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question, I'm surprised everyone else isn't jumping at the chance to post intelligent questions such as this-REMEMBER I AM GOING TO POST ALL OF THE RESPONSES HERE-

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey TM2004,
I got some questions for you to give to her.
1) Do you give out your number or go on dates to every guy that approaches you? If not, why? Looks? Personality? Height?

2) Would you give out a fake number to a guy just to get him to go away? Or, would you reject him in front of everyone? How do you get rid of a guy that you aren't even remotely attracted to whatsoever?

3) Which would you prefer, a guy coming up to you, a little chit-chat, and then he asks you for a number or date? Or, a guy approaches you, talks a long time, and then closes?

4) When is the best time and place a guy should approach you? Or do you even care?

5) Do you like it when a guy compliments you?(like "you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen....)

6) What if a guy walked up to you unfazed by your beauty, and asked you out instantly? Would you like that better than someone who vomits their desire all over you?

7) Do you actually like being approached all the time?

8) What is your favorite thing a guy can do to approach you and be successful?

9) How often do you get approached in a week? Where is it usually at?

10) Do you like it if a guy approaches you in a non-traditional pickup environment(street, campus, library, etc) rather than at a pickup place(bar, party, clubs)?

That's all I can think of for now!
Later,
JW

Reaction score
jwhite gave you good questions! I'll give you something '****y and fun"!

I'll give you the opener to use as an ice-breaker and to show her that you are a true-dj. Ask her,

"Hypothetical situation here, of course. If I approach you and you knew nothing about me, and I asked for your number, solely based on your instant first impression of me, would you give me your number?

------------------------------------

If she says "No", then say,

"Thank you for your honesty. Now can you you tell me why not?"

If she says because of "physical appearance", then say, "so phyisical attractivenes is above all else if you don't know a guy?, correct?" "What else is there? for example is my attire or the the car I drive or my bad haircut a factor?"

" How about if you got to know someone more but weren't attracted to him, does he honestly have a chance to change your thinking? And could you have a serious relationship with such a man?"

"What are the characteristics that a man must possess, in your opinion to overcome his unattractiveness, or is it impossible?"

--------------------------------

If she says "yes, I will give you my number". Then jokingly say, "That's OK, I already have it - then give her a sly DJ smile :cool: Then ask her, "why, what of my physical traits influenced you the most?"Was there any other factors, age, dress, that influenced you to say yes?

If she gives you the "yes" reply, still ask her questions on the 'no' reply I gave you above.

This sly technique will put her on the spot right away and you can have fun with it. If she says, "I wouldnt give you my number because yiou are too young" Say, "assume we are the same age". You are trying to get at the 'IMMEDIATE' reasons why she rejects guys!

Good Skill!!!!

BTW - you are not going to mention or advertise this site (SoSuave) to her or the other hot babes, are you?

Reaction score
Scarface - eres Boricua?

Here is a doozy..."what qualities in a man pleases you, so much so, that you will 'stay with him' for the long term?"

Don't use the word 'love' in the interview then she'll start lying and giving canned answers. Try to avoid it anyway.!

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pr lover- si,moms is rican,pops is white-i'm a mutt-jaja and no,jaja i am not gonna mention this site to any females-

I appreciate the questions the only problem is I will not be doing the interview in person due to her schedule so what we agreed upon is I will get her a list of all the questions I would like answered; that way she can answer them at her leisure and get her responses back to me.

I wish I was doing this in person but I will take what I can get for now. Also wish she wasn't in a relationship-jaja

I'm thinking I might ask some relationship questions as well.

Also-to give everyone some background on this chic she is 27,a latin mix and fine as hell.

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pr lover- si,moms is rican,pops is white-i'm a mutt-jaja and no,jaja i am not gonna mention this site to any females-

I appreciate the questions the only problem is I will not be doing the interview in person due to her schedule so what we agreed upon is I will get her a list of all the questions I would like answered; that way she can answer them at her leisure and get her responses back to me.

I wish I was doing this in person but I will take what I can get for now. Also wish she wasn't in a relationship-jaja

I'm thinking I might ask some relationship questions as well.

Also-to give everyone some background on this chic she is 27,a latin mix and fine as hell.

Reaction score
I would still "personalize" the questions to get an actual response that reflects reality! Written questions get canned premeditated answers and are not as trustworthy as off-the-cuff reactions. Try my questions and see what her responses are anyways.

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's true,one of the main reasons i wish i could do the interview in person,but i'll still try your questions