questions about homecoming

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i've never been to homecoming (im a sophmore and freshman year i was afc/antisocial) so if u guys have any tips...stuff like the right way to ask the chick. i'll probably shoot for a pretty prep chick (cause i'm danno! lol) and she'll probably have a limo ride going down with friends so i'll just join in on that. i assume i'll have to wear (sigh) a tux and will have to (sigh) dance.

god this is gonna be harder to pull off than i thought. lol

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright you won't have to wear a tux to homecomming. No one does. (atleast not around here, some people where just jeans and a tee shirt, but I would suggest a buttoned up shirt and a tie and some nice pants).
And dancing kicks ass.

Extra bonus: You will probaly take your tie off sometime you can use it with dancing. When your chick is infront of you (facing either towards you or away from you) throw it around her and use it to pull her toward you.

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my school homecomming is no big deal. Not many people even ask a date to come with them. It is basically any other dance. Christmans dance and Prom are the only formal dances.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't homecoming a little ways away? like school just started and you are already thinking about a dance? Take life one day at a time.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Isn't homecoming a little ways away? like school just started and you are already thinking about a dance? Take life one day at a time.
lol i know it was just something i thougth about...

better early than late

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't start school till September, but this thread interests me.

I went to my Homecoming Dance for the first time last year (Junior year) and I got so stiff/nervous that I looked like a statue. I can't dance and the one time I tried, :eek: (probably wasn't pretty). It also hurt that hot girls kept approching my friends...while they were with me! I didn't even get a damn look...WTF (and this was before I got real nervous and had no clue what I was doing)??

Oh well. At least I know I can't do worst this coming year lol. :crackup:

So again, I'll be interested to see what the responses to this thread is...it can help a few of us.

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have never gone to a dance I say just go there and enjoy yourself. Get the feeling of what its like being at a dance. It seems people change a lot at dances, they become more wild and crazy which is a good thing. Don't be too worried about picking up a girl beforehand you can do it at the dance (unless I guess they have a date) Just ask a girl to dance with you and go from there.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clothing...

so i could get away with a nice colored button down shirt and dress pants with dress shoes?

sounds good. and a tie.

lol after hearing that account comeback kid gave i'm actually nervous.

havent felt like this in a long time.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am a sophmore tommorrow, but I missed sll of last years dances and I heard that they all sucked. I live on a very limited income so It would take me a while to get a nice suit together.

I plan on wearing a reall hot pair of semi tight bluejeans, A long sleave shirt and a blazer. Shouldn't be that expensive.

I dunno for the shoes.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannowillbookem
i assume i'll have to wear (sigh) a tux and will have to (sigh) dance.
I used to hate these things. Learn to love them, though - you'll be a happier person. I love wearing a suit, and dancing is fun too - although I didn't think that way when I was 15, I wished I had.