questioning a decision in made 1.5 years ago

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a girlfriend for 5 years which was great. I started to doubt our relationship because she was the only girl i've ever been with. I decided i would end it 1.5 years ago.

I have now been out with over 30 girls and slept with many chicks. I thought my mind would forget about her, but i still think of her everyday.

I'm debating if i should call her and see if shes interested in being friends.

Any ideas?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it, you'll at least get closure if she says no.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're still thinking about her after all this time while you've been with lots of other women you got it bad.
You either hook up with her again (and see how you truelly feel) or you come to terms with the fact you lost her for good. By trying to be a friend with her you will make the pain worse and you wont get closure. You will be in her life, but wont play the part that you desire. It's like a carrot on a stick, it will drive you crazy.
Either you're in a love/sex relationship with her or she's out of your life. It's either/or, you have to make a choice.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got your answer. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. I'd reach out since it's been a while, but you have to be prepared for the potential fallout. You need to decide which is worse: wondering what might have been, or finding out she's married with kids, loves her life and new guy, and hasn't looked back since.